Tired of the emotional roller coaster

kash85

Me and my boyfriend have been together for around 4 years. He has cheated several times with his ex (his child’s mother). We have also had a child which died at birth 2 years ago. It just seems he’s never satisfied with me he likes to break up atleast once a week for just random things in which I feel like I’m walking on glass in the relationship because I never know what triggers a breakup. Today he wants to break up because we didn’t finish having sex last night and I had to work today and didn’t feel like it right away! He gets mad storms off and tells me it’s just not working for him and that we don’t have sex like we should because my kids aren’t in the bed early at night! Mind you I have a teenager who is almost 16 so I try to have sex when he’s atleast sleep or settled in his room! It’s hard for me to let go of something I been in for years but also I battle with the thought of being put through this again in a future relationship.

You’re right I have thought to myself over and over how could I allow myself to go through so much! I guess going through so much and feeling so lost with hardly any family to lean on has kept me in this situation. When I lost my child it was so traumatic to me. He’s partially there financially!

What are you doing? I cannot fathom why you accept any of this! You should have been done with this creep the first time he cheated on you!

Your self esteem is in the toilet. What does he have to do to get you to wake up and end this disaster? You are seeing a very poor example for your child.

Do you live together? Where is the father of your children? Is this your house or his house? You either move out with your kids or you put up with this because he helps you financially. You can't have both. He won't change. Why aren't you with your kid's father? What happened with that relationship?

it’s just not working for him and that we don’t have sex like we should because my kids aren’t in the bed early at night!
You’re right I have thought to myself over and over how could I allow myself to go through so much! I guess going through so much and feeling so lost with hardly any family to lean on has kept me in this situation. When I lost my child it was so traumatic to me. He’s partially there financially!

You're teaching your 16 year old to accept a poor relationship where you are mistreated.

Do you want your 16 year old to have the same kind of relationship you have?

Archived