Female best friend

Lc4700

My girl best friend and I which have been romantically involved in the past and have deep feelings for one another, which has been very hard at times but at this point in time we are best friends at least that's what it seems, wanted to know how normal is it that we say I love after almost every conversation which is everyday and she gets very jealous over other girls not that I'm involved with anyone else and she has told me herself that she will always be jealous and recently told me she can't live without me , also very open with physical touch,, this situation is what's best at the moment , I have expressed that it is difficult but im dealing with it best I can, are these things normal for regular guy/girl best friends without underlying feelings? Thanks in advance or comments

Normal? No.

Because you and your 'best friends' have crossed the line.. and sounds like SHE has gotten emotionally invested in you.. Uh ohh.

I feel you should really back off her- for a good while.. Especially if you ARE seeing other women now.

This is why we should NOT get involved with our 'friends', ends up really messing up a 'friendship' :/

May be a long time until she can 'accept' you are not into her. So space is best at this time.

My girl best friend and I which have been romantically involved in the past and have deep feelings for one another, which has been very hard at times but at this point in time we are best friends

What made the "romantically involved" change back to best friends?

Do YOU want it to go back to romantically involved?

My girl best friend and I which have been romantically involved in the past and have deep feelings for one another, which has been very hard at times but at this point in time we are best friends at least that's what it seems, wanted to know how normal is it that we say I love after almost every conversation which is everyday and she gets very jealous over other girls not that I'm involved with anyone else and she has told me herself that she will always be jealous and recently told me she can't live without me , also very open with physical touch,, this situation is what's best at the moment , I have expressed that it is difficult but im dealing with it best I can, are these things normal for regular guy/girl best friends without underlying feelings? Thanks in advance or comments

This sentence or part of your sentence bothers me.

A person who has some idea or a good balance of herself wouldn't keep you tied like this or tell you she can't live without you. Is this supposed to be romantic or tongue in cheek with a wide grin? If someone told me straightfaced he couldn't live without me I'd feel uncomfortable. With a wide grin or a wink? Maybe not so much because that person's probably someone I know very well and it's a flirty friendship or a friendly flirt.

If you're feeling some discomfort and confusion because of her words and the way she's controlling you or has a hold over you, start asking yourself whether her presence in your life is a positive one.

You are not best friends , you are not even being a friend to her. In fact you are being extremely unfair to her.

She absolutely can live without you , but you are using her as a substitute gf until you find one.

Once you start dating a girl seriously , do you think it would be fair to your new girl to act the way you do with this current girl? I seriously hope your answer is no , in which case you would cut ties with current girl in favour of a potential relationship with a new girl? Right????

End the fake friendship. Figure out how to be comfortably single without such attention from a female.

I have two very close male friends, whom I count among my best friends.

I don't have any jealous feelings about their girlfriends or women they go out with, because I have no romantic interest in them. If you don't want to date her, you need to make it clear that you don't share her feelings and then take space from her. It's not a good idea to be "best friends" in this way if you have no intention of ever taking it further.

Iam not using my best friend I would marry this girl, I want to be with her as more but we have had a few issues in the past so we have had to revert to being friends for the time being, we both agreed until we can get back on track, I apologize if my description of the situation was a bit confusing, the situation has confused me as well, we love each other and she is the future I want. Thanks for all the advice,

Iam not using my best friend I would marry this girl, I want to be with her as more but we have had a few issues in the past so we have had to revert to being friends for the time being, we both agreed until we can get back on track, I apologize if my description of the situation was a bit confusing, the situation has confused me as well, we love each other and she is the future I want. Thanks for all the advice,
oh... well this completely different than your original post.

i think you two need to figure out how to be together. what that is going to take and how to get there...

what's the problem?

You need to kick her to the curb and move on. This situation is not healthy, and by no means a friendship or a future relationship. If she's your future, she wouldn't be stringing you along like this. You are being used. You are her emotional tam*(&^. I guarantee you if she meets a guy, she's gonna dump you like a hot potato.

This is a strange limbo you're in. What's the plan to either get back to being a romantic couple or how to transition into going your separate ways? Because now that you've had sex, going back to being best friends will not allow new romantic partners to enter your life. I know I wouldn't date a guy who had a best friend like that.

Girls are sometime over possessive about their mates. You just need to give her all your attentions and after sometime you can find the difference. When she will find that you are giving her all your time then you can discuss this issue with her. I am sure she will definitely understand you.

I want to be with her as more but we have had a few issues in the past so we have had to revert to being friends for the time being, we both agreed until we can get back on track, I apologize if my description of the situation was a bit confusing,

Meaning what, exactly?

Archived