Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
It's been just over 2 months since this girl broke up with me (amicably). I did two weeks of no contact afterwards and seemed to move on for a while. But recently we have been seeing each other in group situations and text pretty much everyday. I am wonde
Posted in Getting Back Together by Somewhat
4 55
So, I hooked up with this guy two years ago and were just friends. It was just that one day and we constantly were texting each other and eventually I started to catch feelings. The only thing was that I didnít know if he had feelings for me and I never w
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by cristina2011
5 81
So we met online and dated(not officially) for approximately 2 months things were amazing. I thought we were going places she always told me how much she liked me and we were always touching and making love. And then one Monday we were making love all mor
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Deadlift88
14 194
Was married for 14 years. Unhappily 10 of the 14. Ugh. After legally separating, got on a dating site ... yeah, but honestly I was ready. Met this amazing guy, long story short after 6 months, he told me he realized heís damaged. And, because of me I
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Pineapplenic
7 140
So Iím really into my coworker and I need some realistic perspectives on what I should do. Iíve been working at the same place for a couple years now and have known this guy that long as well. Weíve become friends but thereís a definite attraction that
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Gabbalabba
5 134
Hey everyone! So I had this crush on a guy for a few months and when i saw that he was interested (at least that's what i thought), I added him on facebook. He accepted right away which of course made me happy but I couldn't text him right away (I was
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by loop7888
10 248
Hi guys! I would like to ask for your opinion on the following: First, let me say that I have had such amazing support from my ex MIL and my ex SIL throughout my hardship since last year. We get along beautifully and talk to each other often. Tha
Posted in Career, Money and Education by goddess
29 406
I've been married to my husband for 1 year, together for just over two. It came out early in the relationship that he suffered from anxiety, and so do I so I didn't think that it was a big deal. A few months into the relationship he told me that before he
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Girlinda
14 319
Hi all, I just wanted to post because I'm feeling a bit off. I've been having issues with my current friendship group lately. I have had a really busy year this year. I'm 27 at the moment I have a degree and worked in the field for a while, but I've fo
Posted in Friendship and Friends by LockerBunny
11 292
Hello all, I will try to be brief. Long story short, a girl and I go to college together and are both seniors. We didn't talk or hangout at all until this semester. We hooked up, and agreed to be friends with benefits. Things got confusing. She started se
Posted in Dating Advice by ajanderson32
9 258
Hi, I will try to be brief. I am 46, my gf is a 37 single mom (2 kids)...few months ago she went to a bachelorette party (in a club) with some girls, i found out that she ended up flirting and dancing with some young guy of 21. Before i find out she tol
Posted in Infidelity by Joe13
32 873
I had a pretty huge falling out with this girl--she was the pastor's daughter. the thing is, I'm not really sure what to think. We had been friends for 5 years or so and never had any issues that I was aware of. Then one day randomly she ignored me and he
Posted in Relationship Advice by drivenfuture
7 259
My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and live together. Over the past year especially, he has become more emotionally disconnected from me. For example, he wonít offer affection, be vulnerable with his feelings or initiate any
Posted in Relationship Advice by Flowers1293
50 891
Background In 2019 I ended two relationships. Jane and Kathy, whom I wrote about on this forum... With Jane, essentially my heart wanted to love her and be with her, but my logical head told me that it would not work. With Kathy, my head told th
Posted in Dating Advice by MirrorKnight
26 481
Can you give good thoughts or prayers that we stay in our present location and my husband gets the position he wants? If not we get posted out this coming July.
Posted in Career, Money and Education by ~Seraphim ~
8 166
Well, itís been a few months since I broke up with my ex. Itís definitely getting better, but today was a rough one. I deleted her number last month so I canít text or call and that probably saved her and myself from another embarrassing ďreach outĒ today
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Skeptic76
14 313
ÖI donít feel enough career or financially stability to get married. My (30F) partner wants to marry me (33M) so much so just tonight she asked if Iíd feel emasculated if she proposed to me! I know weddings can be inexpensive and sheís already sent me
Posted in Relationship Advice by Goodfellas
43 1,066
To start with, I have a wonderful BF and we have been together for a year now. Everything is good, except, my insecurity peaks when I see this beautiful friend. BF has a group of long term friends, mostly guys but some are girls. They share lots of me
Posted in Dating Advice by ambereyes
21 600
I became somewhat involved (flirting, texting, kissing) with my boss after the project we'd been working on fell through (and my job was essentially over). He felt bad about the deal going dead and said it was his responsibility to offer me a job at his f
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by dashed2019
21 503
I have a reckless and sometimes do what I want mentality without realizing the consequences. This irks my boyfriend to no end and heís told me repeatedly. Iíve tried to be more aware of it but sometimes itís just annoying and I think heís overreacting. He
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Leesee
18 609
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together