Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
We were about to watch one of our shows together. At the time, the remote was misplaced (fell in between the cushions) and she ďcouldnít find itĒ. So she sat on the opposite end of the couch, pouted and turned the show on her phone. I asked her what she w
Posted in Relationship Communication by Plzhelp123
6 77
Hello. My doctors think I have Lukemia. I will know for sure this week after a slew of tests. Itís pretty scary but Iím hoping for the best and trying to keep my head up. Four months ago my ex left me. It was a fairly nasty breakup (see other thread).
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by thinkstoohard
6 79
Hello everyone. Okay so my boyfriend and i have been together for two years. I am 22 and he is 33. For the past four months he has been going through financial troubles and itís really been tough on our relationship. In the beginning of April of this
Posted in Dating Advice by Twelve1212
12 161
Ex ended things with me in December. He choose to be with someone else. Took him more than a year of indecision and back and forth but he choose her and they live together now and are seemingly in it for Ďhappily ever afterí. He and I had a couple encount
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by kaninchen
4 81
Hello guys I'm new in here.. Found this page while looking for breakups advices and thought this was a cool place... Love seeing stories of different people... Hope you all doing great... But well look I'm 23 years old and she's 22 we met at our job... M
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Joep10plo
4 64
I'm in an odd predicament. I am dating a girl who is not over her ex. We've been dating a month and a half. I really like the girl but her behavior and everything has just been so strange. We first met, and the first day we met she told me about her ex an
Posted in Dating Advice by RoninX
6 75
right. I have an amazing husband, we have been together for 22 years. Heís so lovely to me, we have a daughter aged 9 etc and on paper everything is good. Apart from the sex. Now donít get me wrong itís good sex and when we do have it itís great but he
Posted in Infidelity by Debby39
36 347
Hi guys. So I'm in quite the predicament at the moment with no one but myself to blame and I'll try to keep it as short as I can. I met a guy almost 3 years ago and we dated for a very long time long-distance as he is from germany, and me england. Last
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by jimjar
6 119
Hey guys. So, something has happened that has me so sad. I met this guy back in 2016, and I havenít seen him for over a year. The last time we saw each other we had a fight and he unfollowed me on Instagram and I deleted him from Facebook. Havenít seen hi
Posted in Love Advice by Plllover
3 112
This goes hand, and hand with my most recent post, except this time its about my wife herself. My wife and i have been together 2 years (married). Anywho my wife seems like she can be the culprit for a lot of our past relationship problems (>11 year
Posted in Relationship Commitment by a_lifters_life
17 387
I have posted on here a few times before. As an update in regards to my previous threads, I feel much, much better. I was in a very turbulent relationship and as a result suffered from serious anxiety and stress. I have took all advice from close frien
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Chloej123
10 279
I'm sorry if this is a bit of a ramble but I need to get this out. I'm sorry if I appear shallow in places but I'm trying to be as honest as I can. I met a guy from a dating site end of January/beginning of February. He appeared and sounded very genuin
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Queenbee85
10 244
Hello everyone, kind of just venting here. I'm a 23 year old male. My ex girl is 20 and we were together for 3 years. I consider myself very good looking and intelligent. My girl was good looking and not so intelligent acting. However I thought we loved e
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by eickhoffj11
4 165
I met a girl at the beginning of May so over 2 months now and since the meet up we have had 7 dates, the most recent of which being last Saturday. Things seemed to be going really well and I'd told my mates that I was planning on asking her out (stupid of
Posted in Dating Advice by Liv9943
6 148
Iím relatively new to this forum. Iíve been reaching out because I donít really have any other outlets. This will be kind of long: Iím 26 years old and my fiancť is 24, 25 next month. Weíve been together for four years. He proposed after 7 months. Iím in
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Onen
13 268
Currently I give my daycare parents 3 days a month free of charge for illness or holiday. When my new contract comes out I am thinking of going to one day a month. Many daycares give no days. Getting close to a year in business has taught me that if you g
Posted in Career, Money and Education by ~Seraphim ~
7 167
I'm 43, he's 48 and 10 years out from a nasty divorce. We met at work as co-workers 12 years ago and were strictly friends with many mutual work friends. We always stayed in touch over the years, as we did with all of the work buddies from that time, and
Posted in Relationship Advice by Anonymous903
43 800
Hello all, I'm new to these forums. I've been trying to seek possible answers as to what is going on lately, was hoping anyone could give me some input or advice (it's either this or talking to a therapist). The past week or so, I keep having consistent d
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by MrIncredible
5 178
I have a dear friend who has been a friend for almost 10 years. She is very quirky and unique and that is part of what I love about her... she is in a relationship of about a year and a half and all she does is tell everyone what a bummer her significant
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Nebraskagirl14
35 586
I broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago. We'd dated for almost two years. I ended things because I no longer felt that spark anymore and questioned whether he was the "one" for me. It wasn't an easy decision as he's a great guy, who really did noth
Posted in Relationship Advice by TimeEsq2345
11 282
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together