Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Let me preface by saying he is NOT a shy person. I haven't seen my guy friend in like 4 years. We were platonic friends. We kinda ended things on a bad note. It was an immature verbal fight. When I saw him, I was shocked, and I said "Hello" and he was smi
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by InfraredRose
3 4
I was going down the youtube rabbit hole experience when I came across Russell Brand's advice channel. He's got some interesting ideas: https://youtu.be/3BJqelsi3aE Has anyone listened to him before? I'm j
Posted in Getting Back Together by teeEFc
9 25
Hi, I'm not sure if this thread should be under "Dating Advice" but I'll explain myself. TLDR; 24 year old expat living in Amsterdam. Haven't been on a date in a really long time and I can't seem to get any female attention. No matter what I try. I
Posted in Dating Advice by dg9159
3 42
I'll try to make this brief but I previously posted a thread about how my ex and I are in contact. I've had a serious conversation with her since then, where she informed me that she really wants to give me another chance but doesn't think she is ready an
Posted in Getting Back Together by floating
10 116
We're both 20, lasted ~7 months and I was her first love. She was co-dependent and I never thought she'd leave. She moved in with me about 2 months in because of difficult times. We expected her to move out when she got back on her feet but we both got so
Posted in Getting Back Together by newguy6802
18 208
There is a guy with who I share a good friendship with. He told me that things where bad with his girlfriend. After they broke up he has become more touchy with me and he said that spending time with me comforted him. One thing led to another and we ended
Posted in Dating Advice by Nathalie91
6 123
Ok so I'm slowly starting to attempt to get back into the dating scene. I like a friend of mine that I've know for a good while. I want to ask him out but I'm so afraid of making it awkward or being let down, but also trying to get out of my comfort zone
Posted in Dating and Shy People by msgirl
5 90
Many of your already know my story, but for those unfamiliar here is a quick run down: my wife of (~3 years) and together for ~13 years. We now have a 6 month old child we'll refer to as T going forward. I have many posts from around when we got marrie
Posted in Divorce Advice by a_lifters_life
4 136
I've not seen it mentioned on here but i think this blog is brilliant https://magnetofsuccess.com/blog I hope it might be of interest or help to people
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by misterjister
13 301
Did you ever date someone for a period of time then due to whatever reasons you broke up and no longer saw a future with them only to get back together again? Did it work out in the end? How long were you broken up and what changed in that time?
Posted in Getting Back Together by Hydroappa
20 505
My Ex (18F) and I(20M) had a breakup because apparently she has not warmed up to the idea of being in a relationship after being in a relationship for 3 months. I gave her 2 opportunities to tell me how she felt about being in one because she always acted
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by DerFeind1940
11 289
I have been friends with a male coworker for about a year. We are about the same age and we are both married. We have a great friendship, or so I thought until recently. He is in an unhappy marriage and we talk about that a lot. I have encouraged him to w
Posted in Friendship and Friends by amandamichel
26 618
Saw a cute girl in the library last night so i decided to go talk to her. I had to run to class and she was also working on something so i got straight to the point and (very nervously) told her i thought she was cute and asked if she’d want to hang out s
Posted in Dating Advice by E98
12 388
I met this guy online, everything checked out, was looking for a relationship, our connection was amazing, communication was wonderful. Two not so great features: He has a job where he's on the road a lot, normally 2-3 weeks out of the month and that make
Posted in Dating Advice by username111
20 601
and they start regularly initiating texts and calls saying sorry they've made a really bad mistake and they want you back. Any advice please? thanks
Posted in Getting Back Together by misterjister
25 588
Hi ENA, Its been a while since I posted on here, not really sure where to turn today. In a nutshell my negative thoughts are causing depression and ruining my life. I want to know how others stay positive when life seems very bleak. In a nutsh
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by LazyDaisy
18 370
I have a wonderful girlfriend who I've been dating for almost 5 years and she is my best friend but I can't stop thinking of the girl I used to date before her over 5 years ago. I'm sure she has moved on but when we talked every once in a while it seemed
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by inadaze3030
15 394
My ex and I broke up 4 years ago, we were still in love but I was very immature and hard to be with at that time and it just fell apart. We have spoken/saw each other in the years since but he moved on to another girl. He recently came back on the s
Posted in Getting Back Together by AvaD21
23 532
hey there. so me and my boyfriend have been together for about 4.5 years id say, we have had our ups and downs and trust issues in the past like most couples. however our situation is different in the sense that we live together (i live with him, his mom,
Posted in Relationship Advice by sailormarsam
46 1,183
Hey all! First thing I want is to praise this site and the people on it. I have had a couple posts on here before and it has always helped to be able to write about stressful situations in life and to have people who listen and reply with their perspec
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Stirfry
7 265
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together