Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
In the past 8 years.. My boyfriend has left me several times, many times during his "away time" whilst at a family members house he would assure me that he didnt want to be with anyone else, he needed time to get himself together, and/or he wanted to...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by TSimp89
6 102
So i (38)met this guy (35) a year ago on tinder. We had two very sweet dates, him kissing me in the end included, I wanted to take it slow though. For the third date he made me wait until we were supposed to meet to tell me that he was just getting...
Posted in Dating Advice by sputnik78
22 574
Hi all, here's some backstory. I recently decided to start fresh with school after completing one year of college, I am now coming back home to a community college to play soccer for the school and switch majors essentially deeming myself a freshman...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Nman4141
9 294
Lately I have been really down. It is due to a mixture of problems in my life. I wonít bore you. Iím unemployed due to COVID 19, clueless about what direction to take my future career in, my family never stop arguing and treat me like their door...
Posted in Relationship Advice by AnneMartina
15 537
I'll start with the backstory. I (31/M) began seeing someone (33/F) last year back in June. We hung out about a few times between our first date and the first of August of last year including a game night at her home with people she and her family...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by kevin715
23 785
Hey there, So I was with my ex for five years, on and off. We had an intense connection, I felt, but we were extremely mismatched -- and broke up for good when I decided to move across the country to pursue a new job. We kept in friendly contact...
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by blahsquared
42 1,202
Dating isn't done here, so many girls and guys have no idea about this stuff. There's this girl at my gym who I have been seeing for around a few months. Over the course of time, we exchanged a few looks and stuff, but I didn't think into it. ...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Speca2
17 553
I know her for the past 15 years. We are now on our 30s. We were really close. Even after all these years we can talk for hours. It seems that we always had a connection and we deeply care and respect each other but no sexual attraction. She did not...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by alb
15 443
Hi, thanks for looking. The last week or so I've been contemplating whether I need to break up with my gf. Maybe you can shed some wisdom on me. I've been seeing this woman for about 4 months now. I'll call her Jane for the sake of the story...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Wateroflife
33 789
Me and my girlfriend of over five years are on the brink. COVID hasnít helped, but the issues were there before. I have some anxieties when Iím confronted an I lied about things in my past. I would panic and just start blurting things out when...
Posted in Relationship Advice by ark87
9 377
My ex and I were together for a couple of years. He pursued me , chased me but once he got me , he wasnít all in. I would tell him he didnít love me and he told me that wasnít true. I wasnít a priority and his actions were shady. I should...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by MaidMariane
10 408
Hi guys, I've heard a few theories lately and i'm curious. As bad as it is, does intentionally ignoring someone or ghosting actually make them miss you/attract them? It seems like a weird thing to do and not something I would necessarily do...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by jackjohnson4
18 439
This is my first time posting here. I'm posting here because my now ex-boyfriend knows all my social media, and I know he watches them even when I've blocked him. I just needed a place to ramble and vent about everything that happened. I'm all alone...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by owieoof
2 240
About a month has past since me and my ex broke up. We dated for almost 2 years before we split. I still want to be with her and want to make things work. However, currently I am blocked on every social media and can only call or text. The last month...
Posted in Getting Back Together by RandoAnom
12 447
Hi, First I am not here to talk about my story (I babbled enough about that in Personal Growth) But I am interested in other people's experiences in Good byes. Not so much to someone who is dying. But rather people in our lives who are leaving...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Bobby23
2 245
Met my ex girlfriend while doing my favorite hobby. Sparks flew and we were serious and exclusive almost instantly. Was with my ex for 2 1/2 years lived together for 2 years. Began dating when I was 32 she was 48. Both always extremely attracted to...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Kevinw1205
23 760
Hi. My daughter is 21. Just finished uni with a good degree. Shes seeing this lad who is 26 and a complete waste of space. Works very little is absolutely bone idle. He was learning to drive. Why cant I even put up with him? I cant stand him.
Posted in Parenting and Families by Knight2001
14 526
Hi. I met this guy online some time ago. He is really friendly and we texted a lot. Well, to be honest there was a time in our correspondence when he did not text me for a couple of weeks but I didnt care that much as it was only the beginning. Then...
Posted in Dating Advice by Martina111
4 318
Hi all. I haven't posted in a long time, but I often thought about updating my status after my original thread. I cannot post URLs, but it's the only other thread I have started if you are curious. Short version: an old love of mine, Jane,...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by WandererBoy
19 626
I (37M) have been with my girlfriend (27F) for just over six years now. Lately we've been arguing. A lot. We have several long-standing issues in the relationship that we're either working on or have promised to work on. For some background, I'll...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by chewy21
20 606
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together