Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi All, I am desperately seeking advice from your own experiences so I can make a firm decision; I have known my wife since 11 years now, we got married in 2014. Our marriage like every other has had its own ups and downs but thinking back I feel th
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Mcal24
6 34
I suspect the answer is no, but I'm sure ENAers will help me out. With the help of MANY on this forum, I'm slowly purging myself of the desire to be with my ex. I'm trying to move on as best as I can. I'm working on a volunteer project with this re
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by teeEFc
20 175
So just needed a little advice, Iím an Indian girl who comes from a traditional Indian family whereby arranged marriage happens and which Iím completely okay with. I met the male version of me online. He was perfect but also a considerably a lot old
Posted in Relationship Advice by Kks21
10 208
I am in a relationship with a girl (1,5 years and live together) and we made up when I was deprresed aboutbreakup with my ex. My ex wasnt a good person, she tortured me emotionally and the bad things overweighted the good. I forgot about my ex for 1 year,
Posted in Relationship Advice by Zorek
14 229
I have been with my husband for ten years, married five. We have a great loving relationship. We are a blended marriage, raising our three children together (19,15 and 11). We have great careers, fun hobbies, good friends and families. I feel like we h
Posted in Abuse and Violence by cholsen69
11 277
ok I was in a serious relationship(3 years)with my ex girlfriend and I do love her very much but she then got this new job and after about only a week I found out that she wasn't telling me about this guy she been taking to work and home from work and she
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by pawly2288
7 170
I started dating a man who I met online. We have been seeing each other for 2.5 months now. He had a divorce 2 years ago and has a 10 year old daughter. In the beginning it seemed he had done a lot of work on himself and wanted to move forward with his
Posted in Relationship Advice by luciamts
7 188
Hi. My name is James and Iím a first-time poster. I need help because Iím in a situation that is totally new to me. I have been completely thrown off by one word in a text and I need to know if I am insane or not. A female friend Iíve secretly had a thing
Posted in Dating Advice by JimmyS
19 536
I am currently working abroad and met a man on Tinder. This has been a hard transition for me. Moving to a new country, a new job, the loss of an old job, losing one family member and another becoming gravely ill. I also suffer from anxiety and depres
Posted in Relationship Advice by JuneBUG77
4 247
She would't have said anything otherwise. My ex-girlfriend And I were supposed to hang out one weekend but she canceled 30 minutes before we were supposed to get together. she had a history of doing this, so the next time I saw her I called her out on it
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by DerFeind1940
8 278
Alright guys I feel I really struggle here and donít know how to know if a girl likes me. Most female friends Iíve ever had have talked to me first so itís easy for me to engage them but if I have to approach a random girl and talk to her first I have no
Posted in Dating and Shy People by Calikid321
7 215
It's been just over 2 months since this girl broke up with me (amicably). I did two weeks of no contact afterwards and seemed to move on for a while. But recently we have been seeing each other in group situations and text pretty much everyday. I am wonde
Posted in Getting Back Together by Somewhat
8 206
So, I hooked up with this guy two years ago and were just friends. It was just that one day and we constantly were texting each other and eventually I started to catch feelings. The only thing was that I didnít know if he had feelings for me and I never w
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by cristina2011
7 198
So we met online and dated(not officially) for approximately 2 months things were amazing. I thought we were going places she always told me how much she liked me and we were always touching and making love. And then one Monday we were making love all mor
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Deadlift88
37 602
Was married for 14 years. Unhappily 10 of the 14. Ugh. After legally separating, got on a dating site ... yeah, but honestly I was ready. Met this amazing guy, long story short after 6 months, he told me he realized heís damaged. And, because of me I
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Pineapplenic
20 422
So Iím really into my coworker and I need some realistic perspectives on what I should do. Iíve been working at the same place for a couple years now and have known this guy that long as well. Weíve become friends but thereís a definite attraction that
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Gabbalabba
8 276
Hey everyone! So I had this crush on a guy for a few months and when i saw that he was interested (at least that's what i thought), I added him on facebook. He accepted right away which of course made me happy but I couldn't text him right away (I was
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by loop7888
11 343
Hi guys! I would like to ask for your opinion on the following: First, let me say that I have had such amazing support from my ex MIL and my ex SIL throughout my hardship since last year. We get along beautifully and talk to each other often. Tha
Posted in Career, Money and Education by goddess
33 557
I've been married to my husband for 1 year, together for just over two. It came out early in the relationship that he suffered from anxiety, and so do I so I didn't think that it was a big deal. A few months into the relationship he told me that before he
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Girlinda
14 420
Hi all, I just wanted to post because I'm feeling a bit off. I've been having issues with my current friendship group lately. I have had a really busy year this year. I'm 27 at the moment I have a degree and worked in the field for a while, but I've fo
Posted in Friendship and Friends by LockerBunny
12 362
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together