Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
delete this post please, thanks :)
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by messedupuk
7 101
I've been noting some red flags about a particular friend. She always ignores my texts and usually her excuse is she's doing assignments. She is active on social media. Like I got a new phone on Thursday and sent her a message on Snap..she just opened. We
Posted in Friendship and Friends by oheyitsfaith
12 98
A pre-emptive apology for the long post. I guess it's therapeutic to write stuff down. My wife and I are both mid-thirties and have been together for 10 years, married for 3. We've both had a few relationships before we met. It's been a fairly solid re
Posted in Relationship Advice by wegotdodgson
6 50
So myself a (36 male) had been with a girl (female 25) for about a year and a half. We met online and have visited each other and we were very much into each other it was pretty crazy. She has had a past of abusive boyfriends and the such so she could h
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Jimbob82
4 131
I don't know if there is an unlocked thread for people on this forum to share their recent/successful reconciliation stories (sorry if there is I'm still new here >.<) but I thought to make one to bring some joy/ happiness while I'm struggling to remain N
Posted in Getting Back Together by fulmi
1 145
I've been with my gf for about a two years now. Things were going great but then I began to notice she's been cutting back on texting, giving me one word replies, keeping our relationship a secret to her family and being cold as hell. I've seen her be ext
Posted in Relationship Advice by Ayes
4 171
Hello, My girlfriend and I have an amazing relationship and I've just proposed to her a week ago and she's beyond excited. She's 45 and has been a free spirit her whole life and has had 3 other guys propose to her and she broke it off with them early on
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by cainsim74
21 339
Hi, please don't judge me...let me start all of this by acknowledging how wrong I know this is. I am not looking to be told how wrong it is... I know how wrong it is. I am really just needing a release because there is absolutely no one in my real life th
Posted in Relationship Advice by libralover
3 24
So I have a few financial ties with my dad that Iím trying to resolve. The short story here is that he advised me to contribute a ridiculous percentage of my income in my 401k to save for a house together. This set me way behind on my bills as he was pres
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Badlover
8 201
Hi all, Iím very new to this site so please bear with me as I try to navigate my way through it, but I thought it would be helpful to get unbiased outside opinion on my situation. My boyfriend of 10 months and I broke up about two months ago. Our relatio
Posted in Getting Back Together by lisaxlove
5 200
So I recently broke up with my bf of 3 years (me 23, him 21) We had a great relationship spoke about the future and were highly committed to one another. Then, his father passed within the last year and he changed within months and even started speaking t
Posted in Getting Back Together by fulmi
19 379
A person I trusted I knew for some time knows I've been on this site. We had a good relationship for some time and I've pointed out this site to him for some help. They decided it wasn't for them but we've since had a falling out and they are now threat
Posted in Forum Assistance by Silentlyfor
7 245
Hello. I am a 20 year old male from Eastern Europe in my 3rd year of college. I am at a point in my life where I feel very unhappy and don't know what to do. I always feel very inadequate and inhibited, afraid of being real and honest about myself.
Posted in Personal Growth by fspro10
5 177
Hi, my ex is trying to ruin my life and I'm unsure how to handle things. Their actions have created doubt that my actions were in my best interest and they've left me feeling guilty as if I've hurt them. I have been in an on and off again relationship
Posted in Relationship Advice by Hellothereit
10 318
Ive been seeing this guy for a few months and been 'official' for about 3 weeks. He broke up with his ex during the time we were getting to know eachother. They were together for a few years, engaged with 2 children. I dont think it was a bad break
Posted in Dating Advice by LucyJane84
189 2,904
I am suddenly going through a painful divorce after being together for two years, married for one. He said he was not happy and left me. A few days later he begged for me to forgive him, saying he was wrong and loved me, only for him to do a 180 again, an
Posted in Getting Back Together by Delicate1
15 297
Some of you will know who Iím talking about from my past posts. Thereís a girl Iíve known now for 14 years and weíve dated off and on throughout that time, but this was the longest time (6 months) we were ever together. She had called me back in the begin
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by bdwiii
41 587
Iíll start with a little back story since Iím new to this site. I met my husband when I was 19. Iíll be 30 in a couple of months so we have been together nearly 11 years and married almost 9. Before we started dating I had been in a very abusive relations
Posted in Sex and Romance by Nikki89
9 296
Hi, would like to seek for your insight and advice. I have went to a single networking event. I am lucky to meet a few guys I prefer to get to know better. 1.) One of the guy actually gave me his number but did not request for my number. I thought I w
Posted in Relationship Advice by Imp99
3 184
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together