Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I (25M) have been with my girlfriend (30F) for just over 8 months. Weíre both teachers working abroad and just clicked when we met. Our social circle is quite small so we have a lot of the same groups of friends and spend pretty much every evening togethe
Posted in Relationship Advice by swilliams72
0 18
For about the past 8 months,I have been in a relationship which started out great and everything, but over time started to become more and more toxic and emotionally abusive. We would break up at least once a month, and she would always go into a very dep
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by J1998
1 35
I do not know which forum thread to post, so i picked the one that resonate better with my current situation. Basically, I feel that my life is falling apart. Nothing is going right in my life. I am drained, tired and do not know what to do and do not
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Emotiredness
1 55
So i've been dating this guy for 11 months he's in his early 20s i'm in my mid 20s. everything was amazing despite us being very different personality wise (i'm an infp and he's an estp if you're into that kinda stuff) he compliments me all the time and
Posted in Getting Back Together by Jojo1106
3 80
Hi everyone, havenít been in this site in a while. Iíve decided enough is enough and Iíve completely shifted my ex from my life. How is every doing? Whatís everyone up to? Accepting the fact that Iím free from a toxic relationship and Iím ready to begin a
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Kimbles1215
1 74
Some background info: we have been friends for over a year and have gotten very close in that time and spent a lot of time together. She was the first real friend I made since high school, as I had trouble making friends in high school due to shyness. She
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Starseed450
1 69
Me and my boyfriend was heading a good path. 6 yrs ago I verbally cheated on him. This time around I went and did the same thing twice. It's only been 3 months since we been together and I keep messing up. I really love him no lie... just been feeling lik
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by BlasianDoll2
1 98
Iíll keep it short and simple. Iíve been dating this girl for over 4 years and itís been incredible, we get along very well, sheís been my best friend. We talk every day and sheís like a release from my work. Weíve had some very emotionally positive times
Posted in Relationship Advice by Throwaway897
10 189
For those on the path to reconciliation, what was the catalyst that began the process? Who initiated? If you were in no contact, how long before you started communicating again?
Posted in Getting Back Together by Neruda20
3 126
I already asked a question similar to this but it got me thinking and i was wondering what it means when a guy texts his ex while months into a new relationship. What that means about the relationship he is in and his fulfillment in it. Iím not hoping to
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by marlowe1996
35 474
Just got done with ďGetting last your breakupĒ by Susan Elliot. Was decent. Any other book recommendations on breakup recovery, codependency, stages of grief etc etc that helped you?
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by CubbyBear
5 112
Hey! So a few weeks ago I got with someone I work with. We have been together a few times since, him coming to my home on one occasion. Since the first time a few weeks ago, we speak every day. Naturally we speak during work but then as soon as we fin
Posted in Dating and Shy People by AvaD21
6 104
My youngest son is getting married in Oct. I spent mothers day with both of my sons, my future DIL and her family. While discussing wedding plans and logistics, it was mentioned in passing, in a very matter of fact way, that my ex husband and I will b
Posted in Divorce Advice by reinventmyself
9 187
How do you handle a friend who constantly talks about their relationships and problems, but the minute you begin to talk about anything regarding yourself, they quickly lose interest and seem disinterested? I am a very good listener and have this probl
Posted in Friendship and Friends by stormie
6 107
Right now, I'm suffering pretty badly. I was in a short relationship (3 months) that ended back in January. I really liked the guy and it's been almost 6 months and I'm still not over him. I think the fact that we lasted so little time just adds to my hur
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Fabi83
4 137
Hey friends, Quick run down about my 10yr old step-son (I have 2 step sons) and 1 young daughter (2yrs old).. 1. Diagnosed a couple years back with ADD/ADHD, Impulsivity, and some EDs ... 2. Lives with us 95% of the time, goes to fathers every oth
Posted in Parenting and Families by MrAdversity
10 174
My boyfriend has been hiding his attraction to transgender men. He doesn't know I have found out and I don't know how to go about talking to him about it.Any advice would be much appreciated.
Posted in Relationship Advice by JenWillis
4 120
I started talking to a girl a few weeks ago, met her online. We had our first date last Saturday, took her flowers and met her at a local steakhouse. Great conversation, no awkward moments and things flowed. We finished up dinner and decided to just walk
Posted in Dating Advice by 2005TAHOE
14 246
So where to begin. Was in a 7 year relationship. Things were going fine for the first few years then we hit some problems, she was emotionally cheating on me for years with a guy in another country she had met before we got together (as detailed in a prev
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Jimbob83
3 110
I woke up out of my sleep in the middle of the night because my daughter started crying and my girlfriend didnít hear it so I tend to her. When I got back in my bed to go to sleep I heard my girlfriend moaning damn Stevie itís huge. I tried to ignore it a
Posted in Sex and Romance by Dsimmons11
11 353
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together