Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
My ex and I had just broken up 4 weeks ago. This is not the only time i have mentioned to break up. But this is pretty much like the final so im still trying to get over it. We have been good friends for the past 6 years since time. I i...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Vavavroom
8 74
I feel like I cannot breath in my relationship. My girlfriend constantly hurts my feelings by hanging up on me, blocking me, and saying just crazy things. Weíve been dating for a year, she caught me cheating 4 months ago. It took a lot for...
Posted in Dating Advice by Austino96
3 146
Hi folks. I'm a newbie - here because I need some outside perspectives with something I'm finding hard. I was married a few years ago.. no kids or anything, so when we split it was a very clean break. He's out of my life permanently, and I stepped...
Posted in Relationship Advice by SRWKSW
5 198
Hello all. 36 yo guy here. I've been seeing another bi guy for 3 years. The last few weeks he started seeing this girl and i quickly felt him phasing me out. He promised he would not phase me out. We've been going over this for a week. This...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Reflections11
34 645
So my ex gf has been playing a specific game for a long time. After getting to know some people through that game, they formed a group. After that I noticed that she suffered from sleep deprivation (she spend all night chatting and playing) didn't...
Posted in Relationship Advice by yeshteso
6 403
Iím a freshman in college and I am five hours from my hometown. I had the same girlfriend since my junior year in Highschool. She still lives in my home town. While I was at college I met someone else. I broke up with my long time girlfriend about...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Goat
9 407
I am very conflicted. My bestfriendís boyfriend, who happens to be my very close friend, has been doing sketchy things behind her back. He doesnít know I know. But heís been asking many people of our friend group to have sex with him. He even...
Posted in Relationship Advice by WhatToDo2020
13 608
TW: Self Harm So I've (22F) been dating this guy (23M) for 5 months now. The first 4 months were absolutely perfect, and though we definitely had some difference in perspective/upbringing we always still had great conversation and...
Posted in Relationship Advice by colorlessday
12 545
I'm after some advice, but guess I need to tell my story first. Thank you for anyone who makes it to the end. My ex and I met each other travelling around New Zealand, she's from Germany, I'm from the UK. It was such a magical time, this...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Blewjam
2 327
I just recently left a toxic situation a few days ago. Moved most of my things back to my parents house. He was at a friends place, and I've been feeling unsure about our situation for quite some time. We used to have a beautiful, loving...
Posted in Getting Back Together by jlfrank12
14 556
Some background about me: I'm a 21F college senior, about to graduate with a dual degree in Public Policy and Economics from a prestigious university, and looking for a life in academia. Recently I've solidified my goals of getting my Ph.D. and doing...
Posted in Career, Money and Education by TalullahZ
17 660
So I've been in a relationship with a girl for nearly 5 months. I'm a 29 years old and this is my first serious relationship. To give some context until age 23 I used to be a hopeless romantic. Since then however I'v focussed on getting control of...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Ralikain
12 648
Hello again! Thanks a lot for anyone reading this and making time to answer and help me- I really need it. This post involves various relationships and I did not know where to post it. It will probably be moved. I am 27 old (f) and 1,5 year ago...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Notmi
17 565
I posted a few weeks ago about a 23 year old male who was pursuing me, begging for sexy photos, even masterbating on FaceTime in front of me. I havenít been dating for a while so just wanted to know if this was normal. So last night I went out...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by sadchick83
26 972
That smile melts my heart and gives me strength. Iím trying to hang on for you baby you give me strength. Iím sorry this happened and me and your mom couldnít make it work but sometimes thatís destiny. I promised you a good Christmas and now...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Jovahutc
2 509
Hi all, I was wondering if someone out there could help me out with this. Iím sure itís all in my head but would appreciate others thoughts. Iíve known my girlfriend as a friend for over a decade. We met randomly in a bar and hit it off...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Carter33
13 958
Hello, my gf and I have lived together for several years. She has always refused to pay rent. This has always been a problem for me. We are both middle aged adults and share a child together and also her son lives here. I own the home. I pay for...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Wtk309
30 1,297
I've been on dating apps for a while on/off for a couple of years. Since the pandemics started I returned back to it with no expectations that I will ever meet anyone. And to be honest that was the case from March until August. Then things changed....
Posted in Dating Advice by Togo
15 1,168
Please bear with me on this lengthy and rant-like post. My boyfriend lost his job yesterday after he got into a physical altercation with a few customers (he works retail security and the customers were attempting to steal something, which turned...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Elizabear
29 1,448
Hi All, I have a question. I have a male coworker that acts weird around me. So when I first started at this company I was heavier and the gyms had not opened yet due to Covid, but when they did, I lost 11kgs, started working out regularly, I...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Travnicka
25 1,489
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together