Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
My boyfriend (24) and I (27) have been together for almost 3 years. We broke up just 3 days ago. The break up was semi mutual. What I mean by that is I suggested a break up out of pure desperation for change and he agreed. He packed his bags and left. We
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by zerepgf
5 67
Hi all, I had previously posted a few months back dealing with a health issue called pericarditis which they think was caused by a viral chest infection. It causes sharp chest pains, heart palpitations, chest tightness, shortness of breath and fatigue.
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by ApocalypseDreams
0 34
My husband and I just met January 2018 in AIT, or Army Training. We got married June 2018, so fast relationship. All was well and good until we moved in together. Up until October, we were living in separate states, since I was discharged from the army an
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by AnnaRoses
4 112
My apologies if this is too much for the forum, I honestly just don't know where else to ask this anonymously. I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks. We've talked about sexual fantasies and stuff, and she's expressed interest in being tied up and
Posted in Sex and Romance by csdude55
7 127
Hi everyone This may be a long post while I try to explain everything. Please bear with me. Basically, last January. I was out walking my dog. My neighbour caught up with me to tell me she had seen a woman taking photos of me. I thought it was strange
Posted in Getting Back Together by Sarahjane11
9 139
Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 8 months now I am a student and my campus is some miles away from home (distance relationship). Things have been moving very fine and the love between us grew and i do sucrifice a lot of things for her. Unfortuna
Posted in Relationship Advice by GeeKay
5 149
Hey all, I need some insight. I'll give some background and I hope this doesn't get too long lol I'm a 30 year old bisexual woman who has just left a very abusive marriage to a man. I'm not really looking for a relationship, especially with a man, any
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by AnonMeUs77
2 76
My partner has a friend they were interested in each other they kissed and touched and occasionally talked about being more than just friends befor we met. They still talk in the phone text and facetime it has been time my partner has ignored me while on
Posted in Relationship Advice by FlowerMaMa
1 66
Why isn't there a cyber girl who just wants to see the words and imagine
Posted in Cyber Relationships by daggydog
32 295
To make it short me and my girlfriend had split up over a year ago, we was with each other for around about two years. We’re both 19 by the way so we were still young when we broke up. Ever since we did break up because things weren’t working and there
Posted in Relationship Advice by samthomas98
4 100
My boyfriend always makes plans for us without asking me first. So we only hang out on weekends, so 2 times a week. I don't have much time with him as is but if I'm over his house, he will always make plans with his family and us without asking me if I'm
Posted in Dating Advice by mandeelove
32 491
I decided to start a new thread to be more relevant. I posted earlier about my new partner that he travelled aboroad alone and I wasn't sure about if he was still fully in. It turned out he offered to take me away for the weekend to celebrate my birthd
Posted in Parenting and Families by irka000
8 182
Out of state visiting my aunt, and really like the cost of living here. I looked into jobs and applied to a good one at the University near her house. Apartments are really affordable if I'm working. My astro chart says it's a really positive place fo
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Jetta
5 131
Okay so about two years me and my ex girlfriend split. Our relationship was full of ups and downs and looking back at it now, she was horrible to me (very emotionally abusive). When we broke up she told me that I couldn’t be loved and that what was why my
Posted in Relationship Advice by guilt
4 169
I was in an 6 months love triangle with a guy who was my friend and a business partner. I knew about the other girl but he told me that he broke things off with her right before him and I got involved because he wasn’t ready for a relationship and she was
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by NancyBlue
12 229
Hello, new to the forum, never really asked for advice or help on public boards, but felt like giving it a shot. Anyway, let's get to the issue(?). I had a birthday yesterday, and we decided to do it over at a friend's house, and gather a handful of peo
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Kareemzy
3 62
Hi, everyone, new to this forum, id thought id try it out. Just moved back to my hometown 8 months ago since it wasnt working out for me in the new city. Been trying to find a significant other lately but somehow i feel inadequate to female standards. Als
Posted in Dating Advice by desperado204
3 172
It's been a while. Hope everyone is doing well. I am in a huge rut and could really use some objective advice outside of "you can do better," and "just work on yourself," and "stop looking at it will come." Two weeks ago, I tried to kill myself by o
Posted in Love Advice by Roxie84
5 195
Hi forum of eNotAlone! It is very early days for me, but I have found out I'm probably a good couple of weeks pregnant. I already have a little boy who turned 1 a few days ago. If this pregnancy goes well and we are lucky to have the baby, it means
Posted in Pregnancy by mylolita
8 160
Long story & please don't judge! I'm married & 6 years ago became friendly with a friend of a friend online. She lived locally & we chatted a lot online and then one day met, this was 6 years ago. She was also married at the time but split from her husban
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Leeharry77
20 378
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together