New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
My ex and I broke up after a 2 year relationship where we lived together and were very serious. He and his mom were very controlling of me and I couldn't live like that anymore so I left impulsively because I had finally reached my limit. This was the onl
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Ophelia7
2 3
Hi guys , Just to start I'm 29 and my ex gf is 25, we'd been together almost 3 years although broke up for around 5 months Christmas 2016 , although we were constantly in contact and she was 200 miles away at uni for those 5 months and would still tell
Posted in Breaking Up by Grw100
1 2
I'm black and my gf is white - she was saying that she doesn't like the stereotype made by a black female comedian - who was suggesting that white women are more placid then black women. I said I can sort of see what the comedian meant as I was raised in
Posted in Sex and Romance by Syntax
1 2
Hi everyone! Been lurking around ENA but did not find a thread about this so I decided to start one. I've recently had a pretty mutual break up with ex of 1y3m. We are currently in NC. The thing is both of us were friends before we got together. I woul
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by socallmesue
1 7
Just wanted to write, as it has become therapeutic for me. This is more about my acceptance stage, and I'm a horrible writer but here goes. With the mounting number of meaningless arguments, unhappy incidents in the past, comfortable yet a st
Posted in Breaking Up by foofightingguy
0 7
Hi all, My bf moved to hus current city in February 2016. He met his next door neighbor soon after he moved here. She is a year younger than me and she parties a lot. I met my bf in August 2016. He is a very affectionate person towards me. Texts me a
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Atlantis
4 39
Basically, my boyfriend and I have been together for just over a year. We are like two best friends who are dating which was the best thing in my opinion. We weren't overtly romantic but we loved eachother. For the past month, things kicked off where
Posted in Breaking Up by Confusedjj
8 51
I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months and pretty much every time we have sex I end up with an irritation that is akin to burning, which can take 3-4 days to go away. I have absolutely no other symptoms and I've not spotted anything unusual with him.
Posted in Sex and Romance by poorlittlefish
3 24
Hello everyone. This post is stemming from a post I had in the relationship/dating forums. While that post focused more on the overall relationship, I wanted to get some individual spotlight on what has been bugging me the most. Here it goes: I had gone
Posted in Sex and Romance by Cleardecisions
0 14
Hi, I joined a psychology meetup last year in 2016 and a few days ago attended it for the second time. It went as usual, about 15 people attended and each one got to talk about the reading assignment. So the day after I received a personal message from th
Posted in Personal Growth by cherubrock
6 67
I am dating a man who is 13 years older than me. When we first began dating I did not want children. However i ended up getting pregnant but i had a miscarriage. After that experience i changed my mind and decided I want a child. He has known about my des
Posted in Relationships by Crosseydlobste
11 132
I think i'm in love with my best friend. Shes beautiful shes smart shes fun to talk to she always supports me and I can always just be myself around her. We text alot sometimes wed text waiting till 11:11 and we talk alot. Whenever she sees me she smiles
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by DiegoGarcia
7 70
My ex-bf and I separated last October, attended couples therapy until early December, and decided to end it after an unexpected argument in late December. He entered into a new relationship in mid-January, but I think he still has feelings for me. I'll li
Posted in Getting Back Together by ilikeyourface
1 53
I feel so happy now that I just decided against changing my hair. This constant running away and being insecure has run its course with me I'm in a new place with my life. For the first time in years the salon stylist didn't drastically change my hair. I'
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by vesper
0 40
I am dating someone who travels for his job. Sometimes he travels 3 out of 4 weeks in any given month, but he is usually around on weekends. When we met approx. 1.5 years ago, he said he was going to stay put more (his boss agreed to this), but, he cont
Posted in Dating by KantSleep
3 70
I recently divorced after 16 years together. I'm 43, no kids and in good health. I moved 500 miles away to start over. Marriage ended because I couldn't get past his cheating/lying. Started dating and it's been a year of one heartbreak after another. Rece
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Rollergirl13
6 88
Hello, I was in a business trip. During dinner in a restaurant, I met a girl with a group of business folks. She offered me her business card. We exchanged professional, cordial emails few times. Then six months later I went back to her town. I ema
Posted in Dating by drstrange2017
5 92
Hi all, So after a month, I decided that I wanted to reach out to my ex with a letter, taking responsibility for my side of the broken relationship. I think it was a really nice letter, and I stated it wasn't to get him back. It was to heal. I guess
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by jstudio
20 279
Over 20 years ago, I had a girlfriend in university. 20 years ago, I left the country with the hope that I would be coming back. Real life turned out to be not exactly what I imagined it to be before I left. Few years later, she got married and have kids
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Whoaminow
6 120
Ok, so..I just ended my dating experience with a guy who can't seem to feel affection, love or whatever. Will stay in a longterm rel'ship with a woman and not use the L word..hasn't felt it except for 2 women, 1 of which LEFT him to go be a Christian. I h
Posted in Dating by sotiredofit
11 161
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together