New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hello, I have a problem that anytime I am upset or angry about something (especially when my bf lies & does not keep his word - most common source of arguments) he will not allow me to vent or be upset..I will tell him how it makes me feel etc..he will
Posted in Relationships by Mehhem
0 0
So hey there , first time user, so my wife and I have been married for a year and some change. It's always been a very high and down relationship, she's always had these severe back pains and now it's like she never wants to have sex. She never initiates
Posted in Sex and Romance by Anonymous0013
3 8
I am leaving out a lot of detail to keep to the main points. Even without the detail this is still fairly long, sorry. So hello, I've been separated from my ex for four months after five years together. As far as who initiated it, it's hard to say becau
Posted in Breaking Up by Codi88
0 8
Hey Everyone, I must admit, this is my first time here but I hope you can help me nevertheless. I recently entered into an open relationship with my long term girlfriend (10+ years) and it's not been without bumps. We had a don't ask don't tell styl
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Switching
2 19
Hey guys so i"m 3 months out of a 6 year relationship and am definitely feeling a bit better - mainly because I'm acting like he's dead which is a tragic thing to do but it seems to be helping! Haha I'm still however in no space to start dating again and
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Lola13
1 22
So I met this girl last September. We didn't start talking till January but for some reason I knew she was special even before we talked. She came to me and we hit it off, it was unlike anything I've experienced. She lives in California, me Indiana. When
Posted in Breaking Up by Tiger1234
2 23
So I've been doing okay n out of no where I break down. I was off work today and yesterday and I'm feeling a little depressed. I'm so blessed and I can't enjoy my life fully. I know it's stupid but I can't help myself. Things good n bad pop in my head abo
Posted in Breaking Up by ConfusedGirl7
2 17
Being with someone who is always negative!!! I can't stand talking to my boyfriend of a little over a year anymore. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a complaint about something insignificant, terrible things about other people, how he hates his
Posted in Breaking Up by Jeneaj
3 38
Hey guys, I am completely new in here but desperately needing advice. I have been seeing this guy who is 36 and i am 25. He asked me out first and on second date he said he is so in love with me and tells me he love me, miss me and is true gentlemen as
Posted in Breaking Up by tiara77
3 29
My parents live about 70 miles upstate from where I live. I used to live with my older brother and whenever there were family gatherings, I would drive him and his girlfriend there as well. Recently, my older brother and his girlfriend moved to another st
Posted in Parenting and Families by HoAIM
4 56
Two weeks ago, I was in my fiancÚ's email to print something and just decided to look around. I noticed there was a couple of emails In his sent items responding to craigslist men for men ads. The emails were back-and-forth and very explicit about size bu
Posted in Relationships by Confusedind
10 115
A few weeks back, this guy asked for my number. We began texting regularly and i could quite obviously tell he wanted to talk. We even spoke on the phone. Then he suggested hanging out sometime and i agreed so we planned a day. Long story short, at the la
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by LolaMilbank
8 90
Need some advice! My BF of 7 months jokes around a lot and sometimes it feels like he's putting me down. He kept saying that I "swiped on him first" and i told him it made me feel like he was trying to say that I liked him more than he likes me (I don't t
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Sberry
6 86
I've been with my partner for 7 years now. He is about 12 years older than I am. We both have our own homes closeby and tend to live mostly at mine because it's near transport I need in the morning. There are a number of issues. When i was arranging a sig
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by MaggieNet
5 81
so my boyfriend of nearly seven months does not live in my country and he was here to visit for a few months thats how we met and started seeing each other. The thing is now he back home we do speak and video chat but i keep wondering if he is genuine. Wh
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by islandchica
3 37
I am not happy with the person I am and find myself in agony over my appearance. I spend hours of my life in a day showering, doing my hair, putting on make up, looking in the mirror. I fret over everything, and right now my eyebrows are messed up because
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by prollysleeping
3 63
This whole thing seems so silly, it's embarrassing to even write out, but I'm torn here... My boyfriend and I are both in our mid-20's. So, call it dorky, but the opportunity came up to go to a cosplay convention. I know, we're old for this, but I've al
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by minamimisha
12 196
My life is in complete ruins the con ruined me so bad financially I'll never recover alone. I can't even get a bank account, I owe money everywhere I'm broker than . Had a relapse and am on a new better med, new diagnosis similar but this one fits. I'm
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Jetta
3 75
In my dorms I was down in the basement, but I made friends with everyone on floor 2, and continually felt disconnected from everything that was happening on the floor. To make matters worse, the basement had no sunlight, and all the guys were loud destruc
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Alana4297
3 62
Why am I afraid to let it all go (her, hope, etc) and accept it? I can feel myself about to accept the situation but then I stop myself. Is it because I'm afraid to feel what comes next? Has anyone else felt this long after it's clear that it's over?
Posted in Breaking Up by firstluvstruck
3 77
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together