New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
This year, I will be changing my spending habits and will be aiming to save that amount by end of the year. I currently live in a city with very high living costs, so it can be quite difficult since all the expenditures do add up. For those of you that
Posted in Personal Growth by Honeycomb8
5 70
So I have been dating a new guy for 6 weeks (have posted about it before). Things, I thought, were going quite well, and I was about 80-90% sure I would want to be in a relationship with this person, and wondering when to have the official talk. I thought
Posted in Dating by Tryingit
1 43
Hey everyone, I don't post here often but I need some advice. I've been dating this girl for abiut 3 months now. There's lots of chemistry and we connect really well with each other. (I'm 28 and she is 26). We haven't really discussed if we're considered
Posted in Dating by Pacman1234
3 71
I was diagnosed with Bi Polar early last year 2017 and struggled to except the diagnosis. It took on a year of having my medication alted until it had the right balance. During that year I became shell of my former self. Distant, wanted to be alone, my s
Posted in Getting Back Together by RM8
0 29
As a woman (20 years old) who is not even 5 feet, and who is dating a man (19 years old) that is over 6 feet, one can imagine that I am very small compared to him. I preface my post with this because in the past he has used his size and power against me.
Posted in Relationships by seizeilgiron
8 104
I was bickering with him but all of a sudden he picked something up threw it and kicked the chair. I got scared ; he's done this 3/4 times in the past. We have been together for 5 years. When he did it I was shocked because I never expect his sudden outbu
Posted in Relationship Communication by Sy1421
4 62
i've liked this guy for almost three years now, but we haven't been interacting with each other until recently. i feel like we really click with each other and definitely have chemistry-- we feel happy and at ease with each other, and he always mentions h
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by lexxx
4 73
I am so confused by one of my guy friends... My friend and I have been friends for about 3 years now.The first 2 years, we were not so close. This last couple of months, we have grown really close. We see each other about twice a week, if I have a h
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by StrawberryCake
5 80
So me and my ex have been broken up for almost a year and within that one year of our break up we've been having casual sex and not talking to each other the next day. I was my ex's first girlfriend and he is really stubborn and mysterious guy who's reall
Posted in Getting Back Together by lmao123
22 237
Hey everyone, So I've explained the saga of this guy I met on a dating site 6 months ago who I'm too anxious to meet right now. Anyway, about a week ago he was messaging me and was talking about his mum finding her wedding dress in the loft and how his
Posted in Dating by JessicaJones84
3 117
Hi everyone, I've got a bit of a complicated situation that I need some advice about. Long story short, I had been dating my now husband since 2014, we moved in together in 2015, got engaged in Feb 2016 and married in Oct 2017 (3 months ago). We went on o
Posted in Infidelity by Amy1339
12 140
I feel like I have to say goodbye to this site for now. I would like to thank everyone that reached out with helpful thoughts and information on my breakup situation. I would love to stay and try and help others, but continuing to come back here is puttin
Posted in Breaking Up by wgmitch
11 295
Hello All, I have been a lurker for the past two months, break up happened during the end of November, we had contact throughout December and currently on NC for 10 days. I just wanted to say by being on here reading stories of people going through the
Posted in Breaking Up by pillowsham12
2 111
I’ve been married for 16 years with two kids. However I feel lonely. My husband is rarely affectionate unless he wants sex and then I wouldn’t call it affection. He’ll say, “so you wanna do it?” Or “I could really use a bj” When he touches me his hands
Posted in Sex and Romance by TiffanyC
5 140
I was on my husnands phone the other day. I was about to post a couple of screenshots i took on Facebook and next to my images in gallery were 2 pictutes of the same woman. I looked at them closer and saw it was from instagram. Obviouslly i opened up his
Posted in Trust and Relationships by MadlyinLove89
9 222
First sorry because im not that good at telling stories and English is not my first language. So.. Him and I have been good friends for over 2 years and a half, we know everything about each other and we were very comfortable but then suddenly last ye
Posted in Dating by Nooneinpar02
2 74
Allow me to share my story how my relationship ended. We have met each other online, stayed together for 3 years, I moved countries for her, started working there, got a job that required a lot of travelling and days apart. We spent a year living together
Posted in Getting Back Together by exadvice
8 127
Where do I begin, me and my ex were together for 3 years. He ended it in August because it was getting tough and in the end neither of us were happy. I blame my unhappiness on him usually being stressed. I had a breakdown due to the breakup, ended up bein
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Yomanda112233
2 20
So recently I just started talking with my ex again because I heard he was going into the navy for 8 years. When we broke up 4 years ago it was sudden and he didn’t tell me why and ignored me. So I recently asked him why and he answered and was very hones
Posted in Relationships by Mlark10
7 184
So, this is a long one. I’ve been dating this guy for 3 years, we broke up after the first year because we just weren’t on the same page. To be honest, I was a clingy crazy person basically. But, I learned about myself during our 3 month break and we g
Posted in Infidelity by nottooshabby
11 217
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together