New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Can a guy still be interested in you if they take a long time to reply to your texts? Like they reply with in depth answers/ or text back wanting to go out with you, but usually take a while to answer the text in the first place? What are your opinions f
Posted in Dating by aukaet
0 0
Here is the context: I met this girl a month ago in an online meetup group. We became pretty good friends and I knew since the first meetup that she was single since casually joked about it a bit at that meetup. About 2 weeks ago, a new person joined our
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by qwerty0987
2 9
I split up with my girlfriend 3 weeks ago, trust had gone on her behalf and decided to end it with me after 2 years together. I tried NC and lasted a week, I found out she had been on a date and messaged her. I then lasted another week and text her again.
Posted in Getting Back Together by England1984
2 9
Have you ever been in a situation where you and one friend had a bit of a fallout and the next thing you knew, EVERYONE was mad at you? It was like the individual with whom you had the fallout got on a PA system and put the word out that you had been mark
Posted in Friendship and Friends by WorkSux56
2 33
So I've been in a toxic relationship for 8 years , the entire relationship has been based around cheating and violence! I honestly can't remember the last time I went a day without flinching. We have a beautiful 3/ almost 4 year old who's never really wit
Posted in Relationships by Sophialoren
0 35
So I finally decided to re-activate my twitter in order to follow people who tweet about business, investing and stocks since Iím trying to learn more about that kind of stuff, which my boyfriend suggested I should do. So the first person I think to follo
Posted in Dating by lm1990
8 75
Itís been 4 weeks since me and my ex girlfriend broke up. 2 weeks going NC. Out of boredom/curiosity I joined a online dating app. I met a girl and she messaged me. She took the initiative and wants to meet (something Iím not used to) I agreed and I tol
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Drumzzz
3 58
My ex and I broke up a week ago. We dated for 7 months and it just didn't work out. A few months ago we were out a charity benefit and his old high school friend showed up. I thought he was super handsome and we actually ended up having a lot in common an
Posted in Breaking Up by shopgirl9690
5 70
Hereís the deal: Girlfriend and I broke up in May. In August, we sorted out our differences and reconciled. I have recently learned that she matched with an old friend (someone I used to attend school with, I havenít seen him in about 2 years, we keep
Posted in Relationships by CoverUrBases
5 91
Hey everyone, I'm new here but need some help/opinions. I recently met this girl a few months ago who is running for office (won't give too much info on her for privacy reasons). I've been volunteering as well and I think there is something between us.
Posted in Dating by ikonik
14 149
Hi a guy I like gave me his number so I texted him and we met for coffee and got on well so we met and went to the movies. He gave me a kiss. I haven't seen him all week and only get the occasional text off him. I said would he like to see me again and he
Posted in Dating by Daisy78
17 285
I broke up with my last gf a year ago almost and as I was doing a lot of cleaning now, I found some of her parents things that I forgot I had, mostly cause I didn't want to go into my ex's things, and was fed up and wanted to not deal with it. But I have
Posted in Breaking Up by ironpony
7 114
My bestfriend is dealing with something right now, and wanted me to ask you guys for advice. She is 19 years old, and has had a major crush on this 5 years older guy, for a long time. They started following each other on Instagram a couple of months ag
Posted in Dating by Allbymyself4
3 82
Hi everyone, I've been through a tough breakup from a short relationship about 2 months ago. It was all very intense and I fell for her BADLY (never really had the chance to see her faults, so became to put her on a pedestal post break up), which obvio
Posted in Breaking Up by Morello
5 127
I met a man at work who works as a manager in an office in another city in the US (I work abroad). We had a great one night together and really had a lot of chemistry, and then he had to go. For six months we kept in touch, though I knew that he had been
Posted in Breaking Up by Coraline77
10 142
To be fair our connection began by having casual sex .Then it grew with me falling for him even though I knew he was a player. I thought that I could let him in since he was trying to be nice to me and my family.He would ask me for money time to time it w
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Jennifer37
3 87
Ive been with this girl for practically 6 years. The first 2 years we were bestfriends. The 3rd year i told her that i loved her, cause i felt like i really needed too bc i truly love her. Well everything was literally perfect. Until, this guy from my pas
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by yaqueenlana
1 65
Ive been with this girl for practically 6 years. The first 2 years we were bestfriends. The 3rd year i told her that i loved her, cause i felt like i really needed too bc i truly love her. Well everything was literally perfect. Until, this guy from my pas
Posted in Relationships by yaqueenlana
2 60
Hello, I am 26 years old and my (Ex) Girlfriend is 24 years old. We have been dating for 8 months and seriously everything has been practically perfect with the exception of some personal issues and insecurities that she has to work on (her words not m
Posted in Getting Back Together by Haksaw2018
5 131
So there's this person who's hurt me in the past and has been an absolute jerk. Yes he apologised but its like doing all the and then saying sorry. I cut him out of my life soon after. He is married now and I'm still single. Now here's the issue. We
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Creamybutter
1 86
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together