New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So two days I got a phone call for a job interview out of state, and if I am offered a job, I'm taking the job and moving... here's what's the matter; Where I am currently living, I need to leave the town, there is too much drama and even if you don't
Posted in Friendship and Friends by angstyprincess
0 0
Hi everyone, nice to meet you ! I have a question. I am sorry for the length ! Here is the situation. I met my (now ex-)boyfriend at college, he was in a relationship with a girl for 3 years. Things ended badly between them and we clicked. We dated and
Posted in Breaking Up by ConfusedSushi
0 0
After dating for a couple of weeks and discovering a great connection on so many levels with a man I slept with him. This was pretty soon by my standards but at the time it felt right however, my sexual history has been a little complicated and I suffer
Posted in Dating by phoebeava
6 7
So my bf and I have been seeing each other for 6 months. I am in my 20s he is in his 30s...we live over an hour apart but hang out every weekend or week days. We had our ups and downs but overall I am satisfied with him... Last weekend we had a trip toga
Posted in Dating by ForumGirl91
4 55
Next week will be two months for the break up. Yesterday at work I had a brief break with my ex in the conference room( no one was around). I was joking around about how he matched me on bumble and asked why and he couldn't give me an answer and finally s
Posted in Breaking Up by Citycoun
7 38
Hi everyone. I have been dating my girlfriend since January. After long hard thought I have finally come to realise that I love her. I totally accept her and do not want to be with anyone else. I have wanted to tell her for around 2 months but I have held
Posted in Dating by BOo533842
8 73
I don't know what to do, I've been with my boyfriend almost 2 years off and on now and he told me his mom used to be a crackhead when and before him and his brother were born, so she gave them to his dads mom to let her raise them in another state, his gr
Posted in Relationships by cwages203115
1 29
Hello, I am in my 20s, my boyfriend (Jake) and I have been in a relationship for 4yrs, so far its been amazing! We are best friends and lovers. We get along well and openly talk about our problems. Jake talks about marriage, a house, and kids that he hope
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Ozmara15
0 27
I met this guy on pof. We rushed into everything very quickly. Sex, saying "I love you", having a baby together, moving in, etc. We have been together 3 and half months. The first time I ever got "the feeling" somethi g fishy was going on I looked throug
Posted in Jealousy by Iyonnakitten
0 27
This is my first time posting on something like this but I'd like to know what you all think of my situation. So I was with my ex for a little while and we eventually moved in together. He had two kids and I have one. None are together. During our relat
Posted in Getting Back Together by BrokenHrtdGrl
0 10
i loved a guy , i love him a lot . He loves me too , he cares for me , he was always honest with me , he was gentle with me but i lost him , i lost what we had because i am a liar . i lied 4 times about my past relationship , and kept hiding little detai
Posted in Breaking Up by gunjan
0 39
Hello everyone, I just found this site by googling, so not sure what to expect.. Anyway I need an advice, other opininon, I will try to be short and concise. Im a man, 29 yo, in a long relationship (over 10 years) with 2 year younger girl. We are st
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by MJ1990
3 60
Theres this girl that i had been dating for 2 years and we were really close, and it was like a made for each other relation ship. And we had been going strong for the past 1 year even in long distance due to being in different colleges. There she started
Posted in Breaking Up by Bihas97
2 74
My wife doesn't get along with my family of origin. Specifically my parents and older sister. They can be very intense, opinionated, and controlling. In the past we've had major blow ups with them, bad arguments, and general difficulty in establishing bou
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Shawn5
3 66
A bit back I posted about a girl who I wanted a relationship with, but she said she wants to be friends first and see how things go. So now instead of dating, we're just really good friends. We text each other constantly, we call each other every night
Posted in Dating by funkyfresh
2 80
I've been married for 12 years but I'm having doubts about staying. I'm a stay at home mom of three girls, aged 11,10 and 2 years old. My husband comes from an upbringing where Value is placed on the woman based on how good of a housewife she is. After 12
Posted in Divorce by maymaype
8 155
I have been nc with my ex for...............I honestly donít remember but itís been more than two months. I never thought I would feel this way as opposed to how I felt when the break up first happened. I feel great! I miss him at times but thatís rare. M
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Cluelessny
0 68
Hello, So my guy and I have been dating for three years and almost two months now, I'm 22 and he's 21 so that should explain some things if you understand. But we have had a very strong relationship, he moved two provinces away back five years ago,
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Rachandersonn
1 51
Well I've been with a guy for about a year now, and he is leaving soon to go to army training in Georgia, and I am in Connecticut (we went to college together and he's now home in Pennsylvania). Lately he has been a lot more distant because he is thinking
Posted in Breaking Up by dino7994
1 46
So my girlfriend and I have been together for 4 years. I have been having certain personal issues, and she suggested i focus on my these issues while she takes a step back and give me my space. I think she fears that my personal issues will affect our r
Posted in Breaking Up by maynestage
17 227
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together