Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hello, I'll try to keep things brief.... I'm at a job I don't like. It has no opportunities for advancement, the management is a joke, and I often struggle to muster up the energy to get out of bed in the morning to go to the job. It's often bad enough
Posted in Personal Growth by XpandTheMind
0 0
So, me and my now ex fiance were together for 2 years, we had a good relationship but towards the end we argued over the stupidest of stuff and got ourselves stuck in a routine, which annoyed us both. I'm 23 and she's 21, both lesbian During the relatio
Posted in Relationships by StokeCity1
2 3
I'd like to start by saying that this forum has always been there for me and I am so thankful for it. I am not here often, but looking back, its been a tremendous help on the odd occasion. My S/O and I started having a sex drive imbalance about mid-wa
Posted in Sex and Romance by Gent09
0 18
Gosh, I've posted on here so many times I'm sure at least one of you guys know me by now. :suspicion: I'm 20 years old. My ex-boyfriend is 24 years old. We've been together for 5 months, arguing on and off for two primary reasons: 1) He is unemotiona
Posted in Getting Back Together by petrichors
2 20
I am a guy and I asked a good female friend out who was a lesbian (Not sure if she still is, claimed occasionally she's bi) out to a dance and she agreed to go with me. She is a kind, honest, friendly, intelligent and beautiful person and I'm attracted to
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Barry Patrick
0 28
So my girlfriend and I have been dating for two years now and I love her with everything Iíve got. Sheís my first real relationship but Iíve been with other girls before and whenever we go out and she sees one of them, she loses it and gets extremely upse
Posted in Dating by Collegekid326
0 36
A long time ago i got implants which worked out great for many years. Well then one ruptured and slowly deflated. Dr told me to get it replaced or my sex life would be over. I can still hear those words and coincidence or true i have not had an intim
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by honkytonk
1 39
Iíve been seeing this guy for 5-ish months now and weíre going on a trip together, 4 nights. Iíve never spent an extended period of time with him. Iíve never even slept over until the next morning. While Iím feeling excited for the trip Iím also really an
Posted in Relationships by blondiemwuah
2 55
Long story short, my ex and I broke up 2 months ago and he's been with a new girl ever since I pushed him away for the last time (read my first post if you want some more info). Our break up was over text and I wanted to meet up to talk about what happene
Posted in Breaking Up by lbax0
7 74
It's been close to 2 years since our breakup. Wow, how time has flown. I was a complete and utter disaster for many months flowing bu. Any hoot, I'm now at a state where I won't say I'm over her completely because I still think about her everyday, but th
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by JustinPonders
4 127
Did anyone go through no contact and ex didnt try to contact them also?
Posted in Breaking Up by UN90
4 78
Music is a huge part of my life. It distracts me from hurting at times while at others provides an outlet for tears. I like the "post here instead of writing ex" thread and have posted in it while wanting to share songs with the ex. My song choice
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Roughpatchsw
7 115
I had my first panic attack this morning. It was the worst feeling in this world. I felt like I had no control over myself and that I going to die anytime. I have had depression when I was a teen and I have really bad anxiety, which consumes me almost eve
Posted in Breaking Up by Lovelavie
3 110
So... this is going to be a long story. Please read and give me any advice you might have. I'm a 27 year-old male, bisexual. Back in 2014, I partook in a study abroad program. There, for the first time I fell in love with a man (hence realizing I am b
Posted in Personal Growth by jzimmerman
2 98
So I lost my best friend. She says we had to many arguments and fights that turned her off and no longer wants to continue the friendship. I guess It was my fault. What to do? She didnít say It was a good bye or anything just from what I understood we can
Posted in Friendship and Friends by soulsurvivor26
14 206
I need some help. Please, any help. I've been in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend for about 6 or 7 months. Overall it's been great, I couldn't ask for anyone better. And when she moves and lives with me, I'll be more than happy to spe
Posted in Relationships by Atarilover2600
3 92
Whats better than merring your high school love . Years passed and i met him again . Didnt have the intention to be in a relation ship with him i thaught i would just be friends with him . We had so much fun the first time we met in real life.. it was so
Posted in Breaking Up by EmnaBejaoui
0 71
I had a relationship with a man I loved very much (2 years ago). We talked about marriage, traveled the world and said we loved each other. Our breakup was very traumatic. I cannot go into specifics, but trust was broken. No cheating. He broke up with me
Posted in Love by Anne1717
10 167
Hello, Recently we hosted my fiance's mother and sister in our home for a few nights before his mother was to fly back to her home country (she came here for the superior medical services). He only has the two close family members and speaks to them
Posted in Friendship and Friends by aluckylilducky
4 97
Hi all. So, I got reconnected with a man I used to know 20 odd years ago. We always had a thing for each other back then. Anyway, we started seeing each other once or twice a week as we both have children we look after. We texted quite a bit as he was s
Posted in Dating by ClairFarthing
2 63

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Getting Back Together

Healing After Break Up or Divorce

Personal Growth

Personal Growth