Posted in Relationship Conflicts by deeplasingh
0 20
do=newthread&f=23
0 16
Work with ex and slept with another co-worker
0 20
Hi. I am 19 years old and I am from Scotland and I was wondering if anyone could help me understand why I am constantly attracting older woman. I'm not really into the whole deal of having a relationship with older woman I prefer them around my own age al
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by PainGain
2 47
me and this guy have been talking for over a year now. a few months ago i actually told him i liked him and he said he liked me too, but nothing happened. i really wanna know if he likes me back or he just thinks of me as his best friend. we walk home tog
Posted in Dating Advice by girlgirl44
3 67
So I have been officially dating my boyfriend for 5 months. Even though I first questioned the long distance relationship but he pursued me and we have been making it work. He travels down to see me and Iím able to travel to see him as well. We have been
Posted in Dating Advice by True2self
5 113
So basically to keep the story short, one time I had sex with a friend of mine at a hotel I was staying at under the influence of alcohol after a party in my room after everyone left that night. We fell asleep, woke up and had breakfast in the morning an
Posted in Friendship and Friends by IamGroot
4 93
I have no clue what to do. I'm currently pregnant I take pills that make me dizzy but support my pregnancy. This morning my bf bit my wrist hurting it pretty bad I told him to stop that I'm dizzy, he got mad yelled at me told me you never feel good, your
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by pitbullgodes
5 120
I just want to share my story and maybe I can get some good advices. We were young couple from Croatia. It was a first love for both of us. Things were going very smoothly, we were seeing each other quite frequently and we spent some time with my parents
Posted in Getting Back Together by Kraki
5 104
So I've gotten myself into an internship to get some experience and the necessary skills to boost my skills in this internet/smartphone-based marketplace and I'm going to be starting this week. My employer (I think that's the word for somebody who manage
Posted in Career, Money and Education by redmage22
4 55
I have been noticing this weekly pattern that seems to be getting worse right before a new period comes. Yes itís probably PMS, but itís becoming severe thatís itís affecting my relationship with my boyfriend. I get these crazy mood swings, also anxiety a
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Drea1024
5 89
I have really low confidence in my job right now and I feel like I could get fired. I started about 3.5 months ago and there is a 6 month probation period. I would like to improve my confidence and anxiety to give me a chance of keeping it, so any advice
Posted in Career, Money and Education by bec83
6 89
I work with my ex and I ended the relationship because we argued continuously and he was controlling and possessive. My ex scares me as heís done some bad stuff to me since the breakup.. physical and threatening stuff. After some work drinks I ended up sl
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Hollie123
8 177
It has been a year since we "broke up". I put it in quotations because there was never a real relationship to begin with. He's 22 yrs older than me and admits he is emotionally unavailable and also has strong narc traits. I have abandonment and co-depen
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by 0bsessed
5 142
I have been stricken with the loss of my identity. Due to the fact that I have lost basically every meaningful thing in my life; My relationship, my house, my job, my money, my family and friends. I feel all is lost...this life isnt worth it anymore. I ca
Posted in Suicide by SFischer0621
4 102
So I started dating this really cute guy and this might be the first time I really loved someone , I never felt like this before , and things were going pretty great and than one night he just said he is done, he can't be with me because of the things I u
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by daany12
10 196
Well where do I start, so I live with my mum and my two nieces who are my cousins kids and there have been nasty rumours going around about me which they started and it even reached the place I was working at and I had to leave the workplace and I got a n
Posted in Parenting and Families by Gloriousdays
9 156
Hello people. So my gf and I have been living together in a very committed relationship for the past 8 months. We've had some major downs along the way but our commitment is strong. I help raise her two kids 9 and 10. She often claims hate for her ex
Posted in Trust and Relationships by AEF1111
21 275
She's not willing to talk about it yet and judging by how cold she's been towards me for more than a week I imagine she's been thinking about this for a while. I'm sort of numb by it all. We've been together for 8 years. 8 difficult years. I really tried
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by oscuro
14 327
So I've seen this pattern happen in my life where I get involved with a guy, but after a while for some reason dont see a future with him. Then I break things off before it gets too serious and then the guy gets really mean and hurtful. and it HURTS.
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Creamybutter
5 132
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together