Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I have this guy friend who's known me for nearly a year now. We have worked together on many projects and share almost all classes together. I'm not really the kind of person to make friends easily; i come off as cold and closed up. Him, on the other hand
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by docking517
3 43
So my bf and I have been together for 2.5 years and when we first started dating we had sex all of the time. I have a very high sex drive so I like to have sex whenever I can and have fun but about a year into our relationship my bf started having panic a
Posted in Sex and Romance by Gardenghoul
7 94
I honestly don't know what I am doing here but I just need to say this, Basically I am a male and I'm around 18 and I like the same gender, I can't even say the words literally it's not right I feel trapped and alone because all my mates are straight and
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by LewisHidden0
2 46
Advice please! Me and my boyfriend have been together almost 2 years, and he is having a major surgery in a hospital near his parents house, who will be looking after him after the surgery. We dont live together but are in a very committed and serious re
Posted in Relationship Advice by g145t67
7 95
For adult children who now have elderly parents, how do you deal with their demands of your time and energy when you just feel exhausted from their constant neediness? My parents still live in their home of 30 years and have various health issues but not
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by GingerMay
8 87
A couple months ago my exís mom had surgery and I decided to send her flowers because I knew that would make her happy and recovering wasnít going to be easy. Her and I were close at one point and she always had some type of health issue. I hadnít spoken
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Lulumee
16 231
I am in a very weird place right now. I have been with my significant other jack for about 3 years now. In the beginning of the relationship I will, I made him go through hoops to actually be with me. When we became a couple it was nice. I was 20 it was
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by AveryJohnson
12 175
First time writing on a forum so apologies if I don't do it right. I met this girl while in another country, it was clear we both wanted more than a fling while I was there so we kept in close contact while I went back home with the intent to go back o
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by anonboy
7 101
Hello everyone, My fianceť decided to break our 5-year relationship last week, just about 15 days before our wedding. We've had an amazing relationship, I can't understate that. When I say amazing I mean it has all been incredibly weird, in a good way.
Posted in Getting Back Together by Lugus
25 364
So there is this guy and i did write my other thread in regards to both of us being shy to talk to each other but i want to hit it off coz it looks like he aint doing anything. but i am like a really awkward but like gumby kinda weird girl who just keeps
Posted in Conversational Tips by shygirl204
1 57
I am so lost right now someone please offer me some objective advice. Let me begin by explaining that I have had a very rough year. I suffered 3 separate traumatic events in the past two years and it has been hell on earth. I began having extreme panic at
Posted in Relationship Advice by guitargirl11
8 157
So this guy and I really like each other and are super close and flirt and stuff but we never really dated. He happened to mention that he wrote letters for everyone to be delivered after his death, whenever that may be. I asked if he had one for me and h
Posted in Dating Advice by bella25
17 382
I know my title sounds controlling. I personally think in a long relationship finances should be equal in a shared bank account. However my partner (been together 8 years) is obsessed with money, he thinks Iím not good at saving (I disagree I think i can
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Loanieee
18 287
I donít want to be a bore, so Iíll be as succinct as I can be. My GF and I have been together for 7 months, weíre both 33. She is incredibly independent and time poor currently. Intense and inconvenient work schedule and studying, very close relations
Posted in Relationship Advice by Sourmilk
6 180
My beloved 14 yr old dog passed away 2 mos ago. :icon_sad For those of you who were dog owners, did you get a new dog after your previous dog passed away? If you did, when and why? If you decided against repeated dog ownership, what were your reaso
Posted in Pets by Cherylyn
13 160
I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months (heís 24 Iím 20).!For a while he had nothing really going on. He was always free and would ask to see me every day. Eventually I said ďIím really stressed with school we need to see each other less.Ē I think this
Posted in Relationship Advice by guitargirl11
8 183
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together