Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
My wife and I have been married for nearly 4 years. I had moved to a city nearly 2.5 hrs from where I am from for a job and subsequently met my wife and got married and bought a house here. I left my job last year and now have no ties to the city we...
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by manatee
4 50
About a month before lockdown began i bumped in to a guy I briefly dated a couple of years ago in the pub and got chatting. It hadnít worked out before because I was fresh out of a long term relationship and he could sense I wasnít able to open...
Posted in Dating Advice by rubys
4 70
I am 30 years old, never had a relationship, got a very small group of friends. I am also a very shy and nervous which does not help me. I just want some advice.
Posted in Dating Advice by richard10012
2 60
Hello people can You' give me your opinion please. I have meet a beautiful girl. She works in a small store where I buy food and other things. We are both 25 years old. I send her friend requests on Facebook and Instagram and she accepted. But she...
Posted in Dating Advice by Richard 55
4 99
Hi there, I'm in my early twenties and last year I had a very weird friends with benefits relationship with my boy best friend. I say very weird because I was madly in love and he was just using me but on the other hand, he also was very...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Ella12345
12 290
Hi, Does this sound like an emotionally abusive relationship? 2.5 year relationship (cohabitated for a year) - 30 me (F) and 32 (M). Actually met through his cousin 3 years ago, his cousin always liked me and wanted to be with me but we ended...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Roadtoheal
16 269
Karthik was my best friend for three years.I knew him when i joined in Bangalore for my graduation.The so called special friend. Everyone in my college used to tease us and we too felt that connection between us.we used to share every minute detail...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Neha
12 232
Long story - my apologies. So I have a close friend from school who moved to San Diego (near where I am from). He started dating a girl who was loosely in my social circle when he moved there. Around the time my friend and her start dating, her...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by caliboy12345
15 357
Hi. I am presently in a long distance relationship. I communicate with my boyfriend thru Snapchat, because he doesnít have anything else. The thing is, I have a very old cellphone, that often acts weird. Like now, I canít even open the app. It...
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by wattpadxxx35
8 187
My ex and I dated for about three years, we broke up a year and a half ago. After the break up, we were talking still because we were hopeful, and it ended with us eventually going to college. She and I were off and on, we both joined greek life at...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by abramcross
6 206
Each morning, I wake up and my heart and mind are already racing before I even know it's happening. No matter the time I go to bed, I'm up at 5AM and everything is just racing and going back to bed is almost impossible. I've tried just getting up and...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by JakeJakerson
23 504
I probably havent put this in the right place but i wasnt really sure where to put it to be honest so, apologies if i have. So... i have been talking to this guy for just under a month now. We have never met and he lives the opposite end of the...
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Poptart66
78 1,008
I've had a rocky relationship with my mom and I never understood why. When I was in middle school (11) my mom got pregnant and told me, then proceeded to ask me how I felt about it. I acted like any other teen and was annoyed because I felt like...
Posted in Relationship Advice by rchubn
12 415
For the past 4 weeks I have been going on dates with a guy I met in a grocery store in March. At first i was a little skeptical because heís a tad bit older but not by much. On our first date we met up at Dairy Queen. We talked for three hours ,...
Posted in Dating Advice by GapBanded9
16 601
I posted on here a couple of days ago about the relationship I was in, recently me and the ex have been seeing each other and we had sex 2 nights ago, so last night I pretty much said, we either be friends and only friends or we sit down and work...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by StokeCity1
9 298
So a couple months ago my girlfriend asked if we could just be friends again, so yeah she broke up with me, because relationships are hard for her and she said at the time she had a lot going on and the added stress of a relationship was taking a...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Monkfett
4 265
Hi, me & my wife is married for last five years and lived in my parents home until last march. We have a 3 year kid & now we moved to our own newly built home during end March. We didnt hve much freedom while we were living with parents. Specially...
Posted in Sex and Romance by Sahan
19 492
Does anyone or has anyone had this issue? I've been experiencing nausea and dizziness for the past couple of weeks and I cannot get in to see my doctor anytime soon. I thought it might be related to my thyroid (hyperthyroidism) but I spoke to...
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Leah33
9 230
Background: Met this cute Chaldean girl at work last July...we hit it off and started going on walk dates. Her Mom did not want her to go out with guys unless she is engaged. She wanted to be engaged within a few weeks of our first date. I explained...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Dr Whom
39 1,059
What would you even feel or think in this situation? This is quite a tale so please bear with me. I had the worst and basically the only true fight Iíve ever had with my ex back in December. Itís too much detail to go into but Ill try to...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by StickyFlan
23 679
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together