New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
This may seem like a small issue to some but for me a lie is one of the hardest things for me to deal with (from past experience)...see below. My wife and I recently bought a house. We have not moved in yet. Last night we went to check on a few things at
Posted in Trust and Relationships by surfdog
3 5
I love my wife. Lets get that clear from the start. married 8 years, 3 gorgeous kids and a great life... except one thing. She has, for as long as we've been together, had difficulties with jealousy and insecurities. I am in no way perfect, but I am fait
Posted in Relationships by JJPeter
5 61
Online dating has become the norm for dating in recent years. With a few swipes, you can get yourself a date for Saturday night, all on the screen of your smart phone. However, offline dating is slowly starting to gain traction once again as more and more
Posted in Dating by joseph23
0 23
Broke up with my fiance about a month and a half ago. We have not gone "no contact" because I don't want to be cold to him. I don't want to lead him on either, BUT..we have a lot of loose ends to tie up since we were together so long and lived together.
Posted in Breaking Up by quark
6 80
I have a female friend that had a crush on me, I rejected her but we decided to still be friends and talk. Lately I've been noticing some of the things she says and it may just be nothing, but she recently went on a vacation and she was texting me most of
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by warpaint
1 30
Ok so im a 20 year old English girl. I was previously in a 3 year long relationship with a guy who treated me like a queen. If anything he was too nice but i wasn't complaining. I loved him dearly but i just always felt something was missing. I was bored,
Posted in Trust and Relationships by scarlett1997
5 60
My long term (almost 2 years) girlfriend broke up with me almost a month ago. She told me that she did not want to be with me right now and could not handle the stress of our relationship in her life (she is starting a nursing program thi
Posted in Breaking Up by MrKoala03
4 103
Hi! This is probably the other side of things. There are many topics everywhere about people afraid of being rejected or heartbroken. I'm not a bad looking girl and I've never experience rejection or being let go. However, I'm extremely afraid of hurting
Posted in Dating by firelily
1 59
At my university, there are a ton of Asian girls dating white guys. I've had guys of all races show interest in me except white guys, even though white guys are the majority at my school. I don't know if it's because I'm unattractive (at the very worst,
Posted in Dating by spv2008
4 99
So I've been doing a little dating over the past couple of months after finally getting my legs under me from my marriage breakup. I am 51 with two great college-aged kids. Recently I went out with a lady in her late thirties a couple of times and we real
Posted in Dating by Hopefulguy
8 138
My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me over the weekend and I am devastated. We had an on off relationship but I really felt that he's the one for me. He is such a sweet, loving, caring, considerate, loyal person, and it's so hard to find guys like that
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Radiate21
4 122
Dated my ex gf for 3 years. She ended it 2.5 months ago after I got complacent, lazy, and overall took her for granted. I put myself first and did things I wanted to do. I begged and pleaded for a week after she broke up with me and after that went 1 mon
Posted in Getting Back Together by Cchance11
3 106
So my ex girlfriend and dated for about a year. When we first started dating she was 16 and I was 18. Throughout the relationship I was a little messed up to her. I would take her for granted a lot. And start a a lot of arguements because I would be insec
Posted in Breaking Up by Maruzspm
2 69
Background: I've been dating O on and off for nearly four years. I am 28 and she is 22, so the age/experience gap has been a significant issue at points, particularly when I was 24 and she was a freshman in college. We broke up after almost two years of
Posted in Breaking Up by weepingtom88
4 74
So my ex and I broke up not too long ago. Since then I have been hearing from people that I know that she's been going around spreading lies and talking trash. I apologized the other day for the things that I did do wrong. I wanted to make peace with myse
Posted in Breaking Up by dmac01
2 73
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I found out about this forums and everyone here pretty much seem legitimate serious about their ruined memory lane. I'm new here as well so as I am gonna say it's my first thread too regarding to my situation on a website l
Posted in Cyber Relationships by Glorious75300
1 56
Okay so... my boyfriend had this friend which he used to hook up with a while back before me and him started dating, they were friends and told eachother things but only hooked up once or twice. She never really bothered me, especially since they kind of
Posted in Relationships by Jenny00
8 143
Just wondering if anyone has managed to gain trust back from their ex? For some reason he doesn't trust me to even meet with me to talk over things after 4 years together. Says he doesn't trust me not to cause a scene 😞
Posted in Breaking Up by Flipper15
7 126
After being single for 5 years, I finally found someone who made me happy. We have been together for a year. We have had little fights and not talked for a week or so, but we had always worked it out. Last month, we got into a real senseless fight and we
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by JadahBlue
3 141
I have been with my husband for 15 years, married for 10. Over the years I have dealt with verbal abuse and anger issues from him. Four years ago he bought a mobile home, but the home was unfinished, no kitchen counters, running water or stove. We live in
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by lonshon
4 113
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together