Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hello I decided to make a throwaway/ burner account because I feel if anyone found a post like this it would cause more problems than solve. I have "been with" or "talking to" this guy for over a year, I am not his girlfriend but we both agreed...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Medium0
0 0
Hello. I am a female in her late teens, and I do a lot of things that indicates that I probably have a problem with managing my emotions. First, I have these bursts of frustration that are usually triggered by very insignificant things. Sometimes I...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by chippie008
4 75
I am wondering if Iím too critical but sometimes I feel as if my partner is incapable of small tasks like dosing medicine or heating up leftovers or making a sandwich or cleaning the toilet properly? Sometimes I think he is child like and I get...
Posted in Relationship Advice by BCC123
9 142
I need some advice from some people who have been through the same situation I went through. I recently found myself in a bit of a triangle type situation. I don't want to bore you with too many details so I'll try to make it as brief as possible. I...
Posted in Dating Advice by ConfusedL
2 99
Hi there, i was with woman for a five, or eight years... Do not remember exactly how long, i am a drinker and drug addicted in the past. Now we speak with each other, and i feel like... she's listen to me. She living with her mother, we have some...
Posted in Getting Back Together by achefull
0 69
Hey guys Iím in a long distance relationship with my gf for about 4/5 months. My gf and I were talking over FaceTime one day and she wanted to go to a concert that is coming up in a couple of months. I wasnít sure if I was going to be able to...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by poster566
4 105
Hi everyone, My boyfriend of 3 years just broke up with me and I was not expecting it at all. I am distraught. He said he doesn't love me anymore and wanted time to himself to focus on his family and work. I am 22 he is 24 and we have never been in...
Posted in Getting Back Together by KJ22
7 122
Can anyone advise how I can delete my account along with my only post? I'm checking all settings and I'm not seeing that option.
Posted in Forum Assistance by Rae1988
5 106
i have been working as a hair stylist in a local salon... it is a huge company that has shops all over the US and now abroad... my problem is that after 15 years of working at this salon and after seeing many managers come and go, i am being...
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by larkrose
10 160
Hi everyone, I'm sorry to trouble you all during this pandemic but I am really struggling and I can't seem to turn to my friends and family for support. I was recently introduced to a guy through one of our mutual friends. We met when my friend...
Posted in Dating Advice by Rae1988
26 469
I hope that this is the correct sub-forum for this. If it's not, please do move it! I've been renting a room in an apartment for the last 18 months. This is a sublet room with no contract, and technically I'm not meant to be there, but these...
Posted in Career, Money and Education by equinox
14 282
Hi all To give some background I left to travel in October 2019 and when away met a girl who I spent a lot of time with and ended up visiting her in Singapore and we are now together. I am back living in the UK. It was great to begin with but the...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Izac1789
4 161
My mom is Panamanian so I'm technically Caribbean, but I'm from the states and everyone has been skeptical of my online relationships with Caribbean women. I've been talking to a woman in the DR for 6 months and I'm considering proposing. I was...
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by PanamaPR
10 264
Hello, Hoping someone can guide me... I was dumped 4 weeks ago. It's totally rocked me as this was someone that had planned a future with me and someone that made me feel like I was worth something. Back in November she mentioned her head...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Rb1980
44 530
I made a post previously about my ex and I. She broke up with me 6 months ago. She recently reconnected with me, but I soon found out she was only reconnecting with me because the guy she was interested in wouldnít give her a relationship. We hung...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Percival99
11 318
I'm stupid; I heavily lack communications skills and the ability to hold strong, meaningful opinions...and have a terrible vocabulary. I want to improve, but where do I even start? I dropped out of school at the age of 13 - I am now in my late...
Posted in Personal Growth by iRawr
6 190
So, I met a girl on a dating app. She messaged me first saying "Hi" to me, then I replied to her asking for her social media and she gave it to me. We then started to talk on the social media app, after having a decent conversation. A couple days...
Posted in Infidelity by Colonel23
21 475
Not really sure how to word this. So I'm a female and I've been with my wife for 7 years now. We've been married for 2.5 years. She has recently revealed that she is non binary and would like to use they/them pronouns. Not sure if this will evolve...
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by SwiftBiscuit
6 261
I have been in love with this guy from my school for the last 11 years. We were acquaintances in school but haven't been in touch after that. A few months ago I started talking to him through fb. We chatted a few times. It's always me who initiates...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Sachi
6 250
Just to add some context. I graduated with a degree in computer information systems back in 2014, at the time I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my life and didn't take my degree that seriously. Fast forward a year I quit my job (at citibike) and...
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Delacrank
11 270
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together