Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
We've been together for 7 years, with two children, David was 6 and Adele was 2. My wife started attending a boot camp called "The Camp Transformation Center" in Irvine CA. One month later she established a password on her IPhone and notebook. She was
Posted in Infidelity by PersonalT
12 157
Hi All: I have a bit of a situation here and would really appreciate your help. So I changed departments at work around November of last year - everything great with the new team. This lady joined like slightly after me and initially sat right next to me
Posted in Friendship and Friends by s2teve
21 220
After a horrible break up three weeks before my wedding, it has now been over a year and I'm starting to put myself out there. Found a guy, started talking, we have a lot in common and have both confessed to liking each other. He tells me he isn't a vi
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by SnugglePuggle
71 949
It really was a roller coaster ride since i took up the courage to move out from my parents house & confronted my husband on his irresponsible behaviour. Well now, to be more specific, my ex-husband. I never felt so liberated, i was so trapped in the to
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by momoa
8 149
I went out with a girlfriend on Sunday night and we met a group of attractive and friendly guys. We're all around the age of 24/25. One guy in particular stood out to me, so I sat next to him and we ended up talking for the rest of the night. He's extreme
Posted in Dating Advice by cwags
20 522
Hi everyone, I wasn’t really sure which category to put this post under, but considering everyone I live with is family, I figured it would go here. I currently live with my husband, step son, and my brother in law. My brother in law (age 35) has live
Posted in Parenting and Families by undertheivy
27 373
Here's a summary of what happened. What needs to be done to fix this relationship? Is it even possible? A few days ago, while being brushed off / ignored my my boyfriend (of 5, almost 6 years) and told he didn't want to go do things with me on one of h
Posted in Relationship Advice by throaway2791
17 383
I need an advice... I met my ex 2years and a half ago, we come from different cultures and political views. He used to have a gun at his place and at soon as he told me I said I was NOT comfortable at all with dating a guy with guns. It does NOT make m
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by angy864
33 588
Hi, everyone: My boyfriend (of almost six years) and I hit a rough spot a few days ago. Here's the background first: My boyfriend is 12 years older than me. He started working with this young woman, who I have actually met many years before they
Posted in Jealousy by KKadessa00
15 526
Hi. So I am keeping in touch with this guy my age(in our 20’s). I don’t think he likes me because he rarely talks about him and rarely asks about me. I don’t like him either but still I am interested in him. During a conversation he was telling me abo
Posted in Conversational Tips by Highsky
11 239
A while back my boyfriend made a bad decision whilst drunk and confessed to me that night whilst I was sleeping. I woke up the next morning worried sick if he was okay and it put me through so much stress and trauma. He was thankfully okay and whether the
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by mrwibit
28 656
I am trying to get over a relationship that lasted over 7.5 years. We lived together for seven of those years but according to her we were just dating?? Really 7 years in the same home and we were just dating. Top it off we never said we love each oth
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by rj1567
8 329
Hi, I recently posted on here about dating a woman and being a single father. I really do love this woman but her family is a big big mess. Recently her dad had surgery and is in the hospital and not doing really good at this time and I have been there
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Jimbo251
63 1,015
Here's the story.. My boyfriend (26M) and I (25F) have been together for 4 years. We clicked right away and have a very caring and loving relationship. He has a lot of savings and had plans to travel for at least a year before we even made it official.
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by wanderer93
18 565
Crush’s friend said that my crush is shy to ask me out on a date and that he likes me. I was alone with crush and we had a few drinks and I told him what his friend said and my crush said it wasn’t true... why would his friend lie about it?
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by loveylove
4 200
Hello Everyone, I just joined this site and I would like to say hello first before asking for any advice. I'm hoping that someone can relate how they might feel if what I'm going to say has happened to them, or if they have any advice for me? A little o
Posted in Relationship Advice by scorpio012
19 461
Should you wear a medic alert if you are diabetic and asthmatic?
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by ~Seraphim ~
14 232
Hello, I have posted a few years here, but this forum has always been helpful to me, so I created a new account to see if I could get some help. A few weeks ago I slept with a good friend of mine and I've been in my feelings about it ever since. I had
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by callmegrace
1 166
I'm struggling to know if my mind is playing tricks on me or if how I'm feeling is actually reasonable. I've been in a relationship for 8 months and am so in love; it's simultaneously the most amazing and terrifying feeling. I've been in other long term r
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by MaggieMatsu
6 234
My best girl friend and I have been friends for years, like since kindergarten. We both grew up in equally bad households, and because of that we decided to move out together as roommates. She's told me that she thinks she's bisexual and I completely supp
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by somebodyonce
3 203
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together