Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So here is the background, my family doesn't work. We live off social security income, I'm the only one working and goes to school full time. I'm getting stressed, my family has well over 5 adults and none of them work. One is 19 watching the younger sibl
Posted in Parenting and Families by angie822
11 83
So next month I would have been with my bf for 1 year. So Iím very nosey so I decided to look for his ex girlfriend/baby mum online. He is a very private person and has never shown me her nor told me her name lol. So me being intrigued I found her Faceboo
Posted in Relationship Advice by Shys281
14 176
So to basically explain this very confusing situation I'm in right now, about two months ago I met a girl on tinder and within the first week of just speaking to each other through text we hit it off fairly well, spoke mostly every day, would talk all the
Posted in Dating Advice by Metaler1200
5 88
Iím in a lesbian relationship, I am 20 and my girlfriend or whatever she is at this point, is 24. Weíve been dating for 1 year and 8 months now, although there is bit of a gap in age the reality of it all is far different. She has a child-like mentality f
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by Mixedemotion
2 60
I've been casually seeing someone since last October. We met online and hit it off from the first date. We share some things in common, such as love for film, and spend many evening watching movies for her class and I help her on her assignments which I
Posted in Relationship Communication by OneRainyDay
9 117
I very recently heard of the death of my first serious boyfriend. I'm struggling with my feelings about this. We had not seen each other in person for so many years, and yet, I'm grieving. We had kept in sporadic contact via email over the years. Nothin
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by itsallgrand
7 134
I'm sad, and I don't really don't have anyone that I would be okay with sharing/burdening my sadness to, so I thought I would give this a try. It's easier this way anyway, I don't share my true emotions too much with people. So why am I sad? Honestly, I'v
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by WannaTaco
2 76
So the thing we all have in common is we all worked in the same bar - after three years Iím the only one still working in the bar😂 but we remain freinds. So thereís my two girl best freinds and their partners - who Iím also close with. The t
Posted in Friendship and Friends by JupiterRain
9 130
i am really lonely and struggling to know if i love this guy we still love each i think but its hard i am really lost and i dont feel like my self any more i have been diagnosed with depression and i am only 15 but i am not sure what to do anymore the guy
Posted in Relationship Advice by AliceSummers
20 285
Me and my exgf brokeup almost 4 month. And still I am not healed. We have started dating last year during summer. At the beginning I told her I am not compatible with her since she was 20 and I was 28. She said age does not matter. Then after one month la
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by roadsidromeo
3 92
I find myself missing the shy guy i used to date. It was 2 years ago when i dated him but we only met 5 times during 12 months period as he was very busy with his work. We did text most of the time so it was more like a text messaging relationship for us.
Posted in Dating and Shy People by zzzz74032343
15 278
I work in a department of about 60 people. About a year ago, a woman named "Abby" started working for us and we've become very good friends. We text each other jokes and vent about work all day and it's been a fun work-friendship. Lately though she's bee
Posted in Friendship and Friends by icanhaz23
15 304
I have been dating a guy for 3 years, it started out as a good relationship, he was loving comforting, and a all around guy, he moved in with me, and things were good, till i realized he started drinking and he would start arguments for no reason, i tal
Posted in Relationship Advice by luv2win3
10 199
This is going to be a long post but I want to give as much of the facts as possible and would like your honest opinions please. The department I work in started to get very busy in January this so I asked the owner if I could have someone to help me.
Posted in Age Gap Relationships by Beachdrifter
11 203
Okay so this is going to be a speed post: My father has been on drugs all of my life. He didnít take care of me, my mother and aunt teamed up to get the job done. I heard bad things about him from other family members but I was his only child and I never
Posted in Parenting and Families by SineadIsrael
6 135
My boyfriend(29m) and I(30f) have been together for almost 11years and have two beautiful sons together. I always knew that his family and friends were still in contact with his ex girlfriend, but I hate that they have her on their social media and commen
Posted in Relationship Advice by TaraRoberts
7 252
So, my childís father and i split in November. I have a restraining order against him, but he is able to have contact with my daughter. His sister is the designated mediator between us two and whatever communication he needs to have with me has to go thro
Posted in Parenting and Families by forlofeluv
39 537
I've been here years ago. Here we go. My girlfriend moved in with her kids. Everything was going so good. We had an amazing vacation together. We talk non stop every day. I mean it was perfect I was so happy and she said it also many ti
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by To nice
12 274
I've been here years ago. Here we go. My girlfriend moved in with her kids. Everything was going so good. We had an amazing vacation together. We talk non stop every day. I mean it was perfect I was so happy and she said it also many ti
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by To nice
2 118
Hi all, Have read this forum a few times but first post, please go easy on me as I'm not doing great right now. I did try and post an advice request on reddit, but it wasn't helpful and was downright mean tbh. So, background: Met my now
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by uzbyz9
26 506
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together