Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Last year I met a guy who I felt I had a great connection with and he admitted he really liked me. We were both living in the same city at the time, so it was easy to see him. Unfortunately, after a few dates, I had to move home for unforeseen reasons
Posted in Dating Advice by Mia8xxx
6 82
Recently I started a seasonal job and in process i met this girl. She is one of the leads at the workplace. The workplace environment is pretty hectic and its hard to find free time to actually talk to people, as its a fast pace work environment. About 3
Posted in Dating Advice by djman
3 62
Hello everyone, hope u are all doing well. Here's my situation, i'm in a two years relationship, ups and downs, some conflicts, a lot of love and warmth too. In may, i'm going to have a traineeship far from my country, which will get me so far away form
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Riri2019
3 66
I have recently had an affair come to an end. I have been married for 16 years and have 3 children. Up until my affair started about 10 months ago i had not cheated on my wife. The girl i had an affair with is married with 2 children, she has had a previo
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by CJ11
14 264
Hi guys. I'm a 23 year old guy and I have a problem with eating too much daily without much physical activity and I need your help. My problem may sound silly, but ever since I was a kid I was overweight and I always used food as a source of comfort.
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Brutal555
11 127
Has anyone had their anger directed towards their deceased loved ones. With age-old expressions like Ďdonít speak ill of the dead,í itís no wonder some might feel that acknowledging their anger is as good as besmirching their loved oneís memory.For instan
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by MrsWise
11 133
I've been dating this guy who is about 2 decades older than me for 2 months now. Before me ,he hadn't been in a relationship for 6 yrs and he is just very set in his routine and comfortable being alone. I'm the opposite I like affection and I show it verb
Posted in Dating Advice by Ash1923
21 429
This exact situation seems come up over and over again, so Iím wondering if there is something I can do differently this go around. I went out with what seemed like a great woman four times recently. It seemed there there was chemistry, compatibility,
Posted in Dating Advice by dmveep
26 381
I am at a point in my life where I am reeling from what happened to me. I am in a state of cognitive dissonance still, so I do not think I fully comprehend what has happened to me yet. I met a guy 1.5 years ago on Tinder. He was perfect to me, everything
Posted in Divorce Advice by deedee911
3 231
My guy friend Christian and I met up on Valentines Day as friends, and then again a week later. I guess Cupid was visiting us on his holiday, because I couldn't stop thinking about him after his first visit. On his second visit I told him that, and that I
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by TulipWriter
49 696
1st I need to start by saying I am in a relationship for 10+ years and with the person below nothing sexual ever happened I became friendly with a girl at work as she broke up with her 2nd husband. She has two kids 16 and 13. First, I helped her out se
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by lowndes8
18 313
We split 10 month ago officially after 8 long years and a 4 year old baby girl. She ended it because I was unfaithful. To many lies from me, I needed to grow up tbh. I hit rock bottom, and built myself back up. I feel like Iím a man after that experience.
Posted in Relationship Advice by lonewolf1991
14 306
Hey all, what are your thoughts on coronavirus and who here is starting to get a little freaked out, like myself? I don't think stores will be empty in the United States any time soon, but I'm expecting the worst to still come... Would love to hear everyo
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by BecxyRex
56 724
Hi everyone, just looking for some advice on my relationship here as I feel all my friends and family are too involved to give unbiased advise. TIA So my boyfriend(21) and I(20) have been together just over 8months, we were part of a friendship group a
Posted in Relationship Advice by girl1
13 326
Okay, So its a long story. I am in my second year of college and a lot has happened since I entered college. As a context, I must inform you that there were some pretty traumatizing incidents that happened in school, as a result of which I kind of ended u
Posted in Friendship and Friends by sarameldrin
8 148
We were together 12y, married 3, and have a 8 month old. Anywho its been a heck of a saga, but she showed her hand and it was the last straw. Last tuesday I officially had filed for divorce, and im now going through the process. I wont waste time ta
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by a_lifters_life
5 189
Our family is at a point where we rarely get along. There is a lot of anger between my parents, 2 sisters and I, and i always thought i could count on my sisters. My younger sister and I always got on SO well but suddenly things have changed! I have 3 chi
Posted in Parenting and Families by ZeddsDed
17 268
I am remarried and have 3 kids that live with us 50% of the time. My wife has 1 child who lives with the ex husband 100% of the time. My kids can at times be messy. This drives my wife crazy. I understand her concern and I continue to work with my kids
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by dsdavid
34 712
Bit of a back ground. Three year relationship, which ended one year ago. It was mutual however my gf suggested it and we had been having problems for a while. She stopped wanting to see me, wouldn't talk when out. I tried to talk abiut things but I would
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Yahsud
19 358
I posted the other day about some issues my boyfriend and I were having. My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months. It's been a rocky relationship to say the least. We met when he was married...he moved in with me after 2 months and we got
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by L1987
14 400
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together