Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So I met this girl on tinder a few months back. We hooked up a couple times when we first started talking(late November) but have not done anything really sexual since. We were also cuddling a lot too. This semester(before it got cancelled due to...
Posted in Dating Advice by ocholi
0 5
I was with my ex for over a year and a half. We're both in our early 20's and she told me that I was her first serious relationship. We had a mutual break up at the end of January. For the first week of the break up she kept texting me but since then...
Posted in Relationship Advice by samyc123
0 27
My current partner five years has always had a decent relationship with her ex, with whom she had a child with. They have been split up for about eight years now and Iíve always been comfortable with their relationship and in fact envied it and...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Mrfog
17 235
A little bit of a backstory, my boyfriend of a year was over and took a shower and I tapped his phone to check the time when I saw he had a message from someone on Kik. Knowing what most people use Kik for I got a bad feeling and decided to go and...
Posted in Relationship Advice by horrorjordan
8 247
Hi guys , I know the title might sound weird or ridiculous to some but Iíve been dating my partner for almost 4 years now and I know I love him and care so much about him and our relationship; but I just canít seem to tell him I love you back...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Nicole930
5 159
Posting here out of desperation because my inability to get over this breakup (nearly a year and a half ago) is sinking my entire life. My grief about this is so overwhelming I have twice been rejected for therapy following assessment; they kept...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by kaninchen
17 354
My husband and I have been together for 7 years now and married for 6 months. We share a toddler together. Our relationship has been more or less perfect up until the day my daughter was born and then exploded the day after the wedding. My...
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Rosebud19
9 253
Hello everyone. I'm a 26 year old male. I'm not sure if this is going to make sense to anyone, and really it doesn't make sense to me either. But I know I absolutely need help. Basically, for my entire life, I have been searching for the right...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by JCDallas
6 208
I have been seeing a girl for over a month! She had just broken up with her bf of 5 years a day before we started hanging out but I over looked that and kept pursuing! We hung out like every other day and it got to the point to where it felt like we...
Posted in Dating Advice by Bro32
4 191
My boyfriend well now ex has gone through a lot all his life, like he was abused growing up and things like that. Heís always been used to handling things on his own and shutting people out as Iíve gathered after talking with his life long friend...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Isabelladdl
2 121
Hello all I have read some of your unfortunate situations you are in & you have all received some amazing advice but now I am in need of all your advice please . I am sorry if this maybe a long post but will try and be as clear as i can regarding the...
Posted in Infidelity by MrDontknow
10 307
Hi Guys, I'm sure there's been a lot of posts on this topic on here and all over the internet (which I have read tons of). I specifically wanted to know why exes come back after a period of NC and breadcrumb/initiate contact and make conversation...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Annie12345
12 382
Hello, I am 23 years old girl and I have boyfriend who is 28 years old. We are together from about 7 years. In the begining of our relationship we were a young and fell in love. I am serious person and he also is.At the beginning of our relationship...
Posted in Relationship Advice by raptiz
4 154
i canít even have free time away from her.. we live together on a campus.. but I want for example to go workout for a bit alone or visit my family at home for a weekend.. boom she thinks Iím choosing the gym over her or boom she is going to break...
Posted in Relationship Advice by WaterThrower
10 222
My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 months. Yes it's super early but I just need to think if this is the right decision to leave or to stay with him. My boyfriend was in a 5 year abusive relationship with his ex. She made him feel absolutely...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by sgtpepper
22 355
First, I'm new here. Thanks for letting that happen. Secondly, I'm a 53-year old male, separated/divorced over 4 years. Father of twin teens that are the air that I breathe. Marriage ended unexpectedly, still not sure I understand why she...
Posted in Relationship Advice by BG1
16 336
Hello. I am a longtime reader of these forums. I finally decided to create an account and seek some advice about relationship break-ups and heartache. I have been in a relationship for 2.5 years. We broke up 2 weeks ago. The break-up happened...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Will87
18 344
I went on a date with a man whom I've been texting for 3 months. We first met it was a very nice first date, we spend 5 hours just talking and walking. We continued texting the following week as well and we were planning to meet for the second date....
Posted in Dating Advice by TanyaJo
35 838
Hi everyone. My ex (23 M) and I (21 F) have had serious issues in our relationship that never seemed to be making any progress and for that reason I dumped him and we have been broken up for over a month now. I have posted on this forum about our...
Posted in Relationship Advice by somegirl313
28 546
As folks may know, I was on here at Christmas dealing with a sudden and unexpected break up ( call it what it was - my ass got dumped by the woman I love) and I've been dealing with that. Still am. But I had a bit of a breakthrough a few days ago and...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Stdavid
2 177
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together