Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Dearest all, I need some perspective... Me and my man had a really good times. We celebrated my birthday than we celebrated his. After the latter, it was evident that I care a lot and we had a heart to heart conversation where we agreed we like what we h
Posted in Dating Advice by irka000
3 38
So I've been dating a girl for about 6 months now, we're taking it slow since it's the first same-sex relationship for both of us. I could be completely stupid, or paranoid, or just plain jealous (please tell me if I am), but from my perspective she seems
Posted in Relationship Advice by JustMeEve
0 16
For the last few months, my boyfriend flakes out on plans a lot. We have been dating for over a year and in the beginning he would always treat me as a priority. Heíd never cancel plans or make sure I went to bed upset. Recently though, he cancels plans b
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Dtooth22
5 46
Am I over reacting or is my partner spending nights at his exs house to see their child wrong? He was cheating on her and they broke up. He says he sleeps on the sofa and nothing is going on and heís there for he child only but I find it strange especi
Posted in Trust and Relationships by 2019helpme
13 146
So I guy Iíve been seeing for 8 months thinks thereís something going between me and one the guys we shoot darts with. I understand where heís coming from he said a couple weeks ago we were in each otherís personal space while talking. Honestly I donít re
Posted in Relationship Advice by Saltbabe74
11 114
I'm not sure what's going on with me, or if this is the best forum for me to put everything out there but, here it is. Keep in mind this is a guy in his mid-30's. Today has been insane. Almost literally insane. I work out of the home right now and
Posted in Personal Growth by redmage22
1 64
So originally I met this girl just over a year ago we spent some time together, got kind of close then drifted apart and this happened from time to time with no substantial emotions developing. I've always had a thing for her but shes always given me mixe
Posted in Dating Advice by potatopower1
2 56
Hi, I hope someone is willing to read all of this and help me out. It's a long one, sorry So I had been dating this girl for 6 months after summer break. I was 19 at the time, she was 16 (now 20 and 17). We met on holidays and we found out that she lon
Posted in Dating Advice by Djools01
10 129
My best friend (early 30s) is a bit of an intense person - mostly in amazing ways. She is spontaneous, warm, delightfully cocky and the life of the party. But dear Lord, I would not want to date her. Over the past decade, Iíve watched her jump from relati
Posted in Relationship Advice by julsiebear
10 212
Me and my mates all applied to the same sixth form in October. A lot of other kids in my year applied too and the deadline was at the start of January. In the application they asked my refreee (my tutor) if I had any mental health issues. Iíve veen digano
Posted in Career, Money and Education by guilt
2 86
Hello everyone, I need some help on my relationship with someone I know online... i'm sorry for any grammatical errors in this post, english isnt my first language.. I met this guy a month ago on a dating app, we're both college student of the same ye
Posted in Relationship Communication by eruki
6 110
So iv been in a relationship with this woman for 7 months. I no that a lot of people will think im being dramatic as its not that long for a relationship but this woman really became my world and was everything I was looking for in a relationship. Caring,
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Danking
7 171
My bf and I have been dating since last April. At the beginning of 2019, I had some circumstances which made me really stressed and depressed. We used to regularly have sex, but because of the circumstances I completely lost all of my libido. Hereís w
Posted in Sex and Romance by Churros
7 161
So my boyfriend, of a little over 2 years now, has been on a trip with his parents for a few days and yesterday he told me that they were finally going to go to the strip club. I already knew this ahead of time, he talked to me about it and asked about la
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Kat57
21 242
Hi. My fiancť is no longer wearing her engagement ring. She said she took all her jewelry off at work as she was cleaning the office but itís never gone back on. She used to freak out if she forgot to put her watch on and if she forgot to put her enga
Posted in Relationship Advice by Mks1620
14 283
Me and my boyfriend of two years were in the process of getting a mortgage together and on Monday I could feel something wasnít quite right and I told him I didnít feel happy and I needed some reassurance from him that we were doing the right thing by get
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by miserableem
2 128
My gf and I split after 2 weeks of ongoing arguments during which I really persisted to have a conversation, but she didnít want to and was just texting me back every so often. She said she is broken, because I have been super rough with her (I wanted her
Posted in Getting Back Together by Earnest
20 283
Hi Guys. My ex of 5 years and I broke up a few months ago and I cant seem to just let it go and move forward. This has to be the most difficult time of my life. There was no warning she just cut it off completely. Shes even now dating other guys.
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Ashley30
11 195
Hi everyone, seeking some advice on my current relationship, any comments/suggestions/personal experience (from male and female perspective) would be helpful; I am 29 years old, self-employed, no kids. My girlfriend is 30, a stylist, has a 10
Posted in Dating Advice by royalblue420
12 300
Going to summarise in points, else it will be so long I'll need two posts! Apologies in advance for the long post - didn't realise till I posted and saw how much I wrote! Been together for nearly 4 years, including long dating period around 5. We have
Posted in Infidelity by Shaorie
10 213
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together