Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I think the answer to my question is to be kind to myself, and give myself time, but here goes: I decided to be single for nearly four years. I started dating again in November 2017. The only genuine connection I felt was with a woman (it was my firs
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by t1lersm0m1
1 2
My boyfriend and I have been together 5 years. We have had his and downs but always end up stronger than ever. Anyway, last 2 years have been great. No arguments or anything. He had completely stopped being how he was (selfish, self centred,etc) and a
Posted in Dating Advice by betterdayahead
5 52
Hi guys, It's been a while since I've been on here. Some updates: My boyfriend and I (we broke up forever ago, I moved out and into my own place, then we got back together and moved in with a roommate/friend who just recently moved out and in with his
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by brienoch
5 91
Hi Everyone! I need a bit of advice here. I went on a date with a girl I met on a dating app again. The first date was just perfect, we went for a coffee and then to the cinema, this was on Saturday. After the first date we texted each other and she agre
Posted in Dating Advice by Derek112
12 173
9 month relationship ended a few weeks ago because I found out he was texting an ex asking her out for coffee so they can “talk about everything” and how he still wants her to be in his life as a friend and then maybe it’ll lead to more. The crazy thing
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by jennylove
30 344
Can anyone share a personal story of losing the love of their life, being devastated for months or years, and then healing and finding happiness? I sure could use a little inspiration.
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by TeddyPSmith
7 173
A month ago me and my partner of 4 and a half years were going through a tough time. We simple weren't getting on. We decided to go on a break and have a few days apart to miss each other and sort our heads out. When we got a back together I asked if he h
Posted in Relationship Advice by KloeAnn
24 452
She made it easy for me to do. I don't owe her a dime or a single word.
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by pacopaco
4 150
Basically my aspie (Aspergers) boyfriend and I first agreed to a break, but then told everyone during the first month of the break we were broken up anyway and told me I was being delusional because I should of known we were done, the only way I found out
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Justhazelle
16 290
Hi! I hope I can explain the best way possible so you can understand. Normally I would not date a 17 year old girl, but she gives me mixed signals. A little bit of a back story. I met this girl from my friends event and she is just 17 years old whi
Posted in Dating Advice by Benjamin1
16 310
Hello, I will try to make this a brief post. I met this man from a mutual friend almost a year ago. I was attracted to him, but had no idea what to say to him during the time. So after that night, there was no contact. Fast forward a year later, he se
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by ConfusedLady21
10 194
Are there any lesbians out there who came out later in life? I would love to hear your journeys and what helped you get through life and any guidance or suggestions for support. Five years ago, I divorced my husband of 15 years and came out as a les
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by girltalkCA
2 76
Hi Im in need of advice about my 11 year relationship.with 2 kids( 5yo and 7yo ) I am 39 she is 37 I am thinking about leaving her(probably wont because its the easy way), i know if not for the kids we would not be together.I'm pretty sure she fe
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by JKM80
8 167
Hi everyone. I was in a relationship for 1 year and a half and broke up last month, the reason we broke up was because he became very distant, ignoring me and didn't bother coming to see me anymore. During our relationship we lacked communication and bein
Posted in Getting Back Together by Anonymous97
3 143
Suppose a relationship ends due to miscommunication/fighting, or perhaps an imbalance of prioritization; just something that isn't terrible like abuse, lying, or cheating. People tend to change a lot early in their life, from their late-teenage years
Posted in Getting Back Together by lemni
52 614
Hi! It's about a guy.. Well we met online 2 years ago and had a few chats since then(not very often) He told me a few times that he liked me but ok.. Nothing more.. A typical conversation with a bit of flirting from his side . He is from another country
Posted in Dating Advice by Jeannette80
23 379
I am doing online college in Tampa Fl. I do not like bars. I do not go anywhere. I am looking for girls who are lame, awkward or a little bit of both. I am not really into the ghetto or weird girls.
Posted in Friendship and Friends by mford67
7 114
Hi all, I'm having an issue with my SO. She seems to be gas lighting me, albeit, perhaps not intentionally. She has just admitted today, that she can't remember things she says, when she is feeling vulnerable when she says them. This came up as 2 w
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Sim54
12 214
As the thread title suggests, I had a date and now there is just radio silence. I get it, they're not interested, but here's the back story shortened up into a couple nice paragraphs: Last Friday at work I matched with a guy on Tinder and it got off to
Posted in Dating and Shy People by dasnico
20 329
Hi all, Two weeks ago I went to the emergency room with heart palpitations, chest tightness and pain, fatigue and in a state of high anxiety. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I was seen immediately and after tests and x-rays making sure t
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by ApocalypseDreams
21 263
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together