Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So....alittle background. My current girlfriend and have been together for about 7 months now. There is this guy she worked with and well....I didn’t think much of him. Kinda a and really creepy at some points. But never thought he was bad. ...
Posted in Dating Advice by kaceydavis10
0 0
I have an unprotected sex with a boyfriend. I was supposed to get my menstruation at the beginning of the month but I didn’t. I have stomach cramps, increased appetite, headache. Am I pregnant?
Posted in Pregnancy by futuruna
2 32
Hi All Here is me, Male, in my thirties… In a Polyamorous difficult situation. I have a girlfriend for about 5 years (will call her “A” for simplicity). We had kind of a break 3 years ago.. and I met another girl (let’s call her...
Posted in Relationship Advice by polyamorous
8 125
I am a 15yr old boy and I have a female friend that is 16yrs old. I really like her but there is a few problems. She lives 50 minutes away from me in another city. Her and my parents are really close friends. She likes guys that are older then her...
Posted in Dating Advice by Jerboa
3 126
I am a married man with five kids, one of which, the oldest is my stepson. We’ve been married for five years. We have had our ups and downs like any other relationship. In recent years, especially in the past year, I have found it difficult to...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Lost634
13 269
Profile 26 yo, African American Male, 5,10, Athletic Build, interfacial Relationship. Hello Everyone, I'll keep my name anonymous incase the post goes viral. Long story short I'm having some relationship issues. These issues derived in earlier...
Posted in Sex and Romance by lostcuz88
9 237
Hi all, How can I move forward from this? Has anyone gone through something similar - do depressed people come back to you if they get their head straight? My boyfriend left me recently. He has been through a lot of trauma in life, and I always...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Starstuff
8 238
Hi, I'. A 34 yo female. I'm in love with a colleague for a long time and I have initially thought of telling him about my feelings before leaving the company as he has been a friend and is nice to me as well.. but recently I found out that he...
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by Faith0904
10 353
I'm a 45 y.o man, divorced + 2 (school age) in a 3+ years relationship with a 35 y.o single woman. I'm a self-employed businessman who relocated with her this year to London, in the hope of building a good life for us. Met my Partner in her city...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by ILS
49 1,031
I cant stop obssesing about my partner staying in touch with an old lover. He has been secretive about it and I've snooped his phone. He knows. I feel bad about it too but proves my fears. I wake up anxious at night. Is our relationship ruined? We...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Criss
13 522
Back in 2013 a girl ran into a me on a festival. Both severely drunk we had a chat for about 30 minutes. We've shared facebook and so some time after the festival had ended, we started to communicate via whatsapp, text only. We have never seen...
Posted in Conversational Tips by Herderp
8 435
Hi. My ex recently broke up with me. (2.5 months long relationship) The reason at first was that she felt I was too interested in the relationship, that the relationship was mostly one sided from me. She said that she doesn't have time for a...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Squeezyy02
26 649
Hey. Im am lost. Lets call this girl M . M and I have a past. We were friends back 2 years ago and kissed at a party once. We both thought that the other person didn't have feelings that way and just wanted a friendship. She had a bf of 4...
Posted in Dating Advice by timmi33
7 318
My boyfriend and I have been together for more than a year and deeply care for each other. But there’s one thing that was really consistent that comes up from time to time and that is he could be very controlling and opinionated even if sometimes...
Posted in Dating Advice by Susanwirld
20 603
I’m currently speachless right now. I didnt know what else to do since I dont have many friends and I feel I really need to let it out. We’ve been in a dreamed relationship for 6 years now and 4 months ago I realized I was pregnant. We’ve lost...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Yzel
22 747
Hello all! I’m having a bit of a debate with a friend, and it got me thinking. I’d love to hear everyone’s opinion on this. We were talking about a specific beach here in town and it’s an optional nude beach. people are clothed, but a lot...
Posted in Personal Growth by BecxyRex
25 654
I am nine days late of my period, I took two pregnancy tests, and both were negative? Is this too early to take a pregnancy test? I used first response.
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Suzuki550
20 448
Hi everyone. Yesterday I was about to check my emails when I realised that my boyfriend was still logged into gmail on my laptop from when he was using it at the weekend. I was about to log out so I could sign in and as my eyes glanced across the...
Posted in Relationship Advice by AnneMartina
19 757
Hey, hope everyone is doing as well as possible during these times. I'd really need some objective, unbiased advice from someone who's preferably more experienced than me when it comes to romance and relationships (so pretty much anyone lol). This...
Posted in Dating Advice by HowMuch
31 1,174
Me and my girlfriend were dating for 8 months. Things were great, saw each other almost everyday. She told me she loved me first, I already knew I loved her but was scared to run her off. We had so much in common in life, and what we wanted out of...
Posted in Getting Back Together by TB901
23 805
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together