Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi, I was suddenly hit by my girlfriend of 7 months that she no longer has feelings for me and has to work on herself. She says she's jumped from relationship to relationship and is having trouble with her classes. Also she sees me more a friend than
Posted in Getting Back Together by fervader03
2 3
Hey guys, I was out on the town and was sitting at a kebab shop with my guy friends when a guy came in. As soon as I saw him I was like ďwow, heís gorgeousĒ. My mate being drunk bought him a kebab and he ended up sitting with us. From the word go, we cl
Posted in Dating by misszoolander
1 32
Me and my boyfriend have been together over 6 years, we have had our ups and downs but it seems more down than up these days. I recently had a procedure done where I wasnít allowed to have sex for 3 weeks. Naturally I was nervous and not excited about get
Posted in Sex and Romance by Hellobeautiful
5 77
Hello everyone! There is a guy in my life I met last year, timing was never really right and then I got into a relationship and he would pop up every once in a while seeing how I was. Since my relationship ended he has been persistent about wanting to go
Posted in Dating by Maddyb12
4 63
I am a senior in high school, and this girl that is a year younger than me (jr in high school). She used to go to the same bus stop as me sophomore year, and I thought she was extremely attractive. Iíve been talking to her recently, more as just friends,
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by rAiNTwist
4 58
Thereís this guy Iím interested in, but I donít entirely know if he feels the same way. We work at the same school, but heís only there once a week, while Iím there Monday through Friday. He is near me a lot, there are many times where weíll just stare at
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by animallover03
1 74
Heya forum, A little over 6 months since he left, I'll save the story but pretty much I'm still a mess. Not as bad as initially, but a lot of new questions have been flooding my mind the last few days and I really need to get them out there: 1. (Not
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Dimka
4 123
I passed 7 days NC today and was feeling proud of myself. And getting things done then all of a sudden it hit me that I'm going to spend St. Patrick's Day alone. Which isn't a huge holiday for me although I have Irish heritage. But it was just that feelin
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Roughpatchsw
4 102
Hi ENA, I am in the process of moving 1000 miles away. In looking for a new job, I applied to a job 25 miles from my new home. I have an interview scheduled in a few weeks. I think I have a good shot at this opportunity. I used google maps and apparently
Posted in Career, Money and Education by LazyDaisy
18 267
Hello everyone, Iíve had a crush on someone for 6 years, and I am now 30 years old. When we first met he had a huge crush on me too. I cannot explain why, but ever since I met him, I feel like weíre supposed to be together. But he had a long term gir
Posted in Relationships by crushing
9 115
My boyfriend and I are very in love and are talking about getting married. We are both 31 (just turned 31 in the last few months) and very healthy. He came inside me for the first time and for some reason, I prolonged and waited to get plan b pills...I ho
Posted in Pregnancy by Mariekaz88
25 423
I don't know about you. I kind of have this other reality in my mind where the jerk in my life figure this crap out. And it all works out. I promised myself today that I'd start erasing Plan B. It might suck and it's hard. But it's like that side of the
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Lambert
7 142
My wife has a friend who I've posted about previously, I'm quite jealous of the relationship he has with my wife. We don't seem to talk much or laugh a lot these days, if we do talk it can end in an argument and it feels as though I just irritate her.
Posted in Relationships by Iwish
19 251
so i dont know if this is considered a conflict but the beginning of November i met a guy who i fell absolutely in love with and he fell inn love with me just the same we both had a difficult up bringing so we could realty with each other when one of us w
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by vicoriangoth
6 105
What's everyone's opinion on being friends with your ex? My opinion is that if you are in a relationship that is a thin line dealing with your ex. a person you had very intimate contact with and in some instances yes and in others no. For instance I have
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Lost 73
9 155
I was involved with a guy about 2.5 years ago, it was strictly FWB, late nights, only called him when I went out etc. for about a year I ended things you can say because I felt he didn't want anything serious. I was young he was young whatever. Fast
Posted in Getting Back Together by sweetdesire
6 150
Hi All, I caught my ex cheating about two months ago. When I asked about what I found he ran out of my house, I haven't seen him since. We lived together at the time and he REFUSED to gather his belongings. After a month of begging him to get his thin
Posted in Relationships by reyrey22
11 229
Hello i am married almost 5 years. with a ton of difficulty to keep it.specially in in first a few years. it was a long distance relationship , she moved to U.S. after marriage i had to go through a ton of different problems: - she was not happy h
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by GreatPerisa
4 123
Soooo, yeah, I've talked about this situation before but a quick recap is that I met someone online last summer and we've talked online EVERY SINGLE DAY and have still not met. We've shared so much about our lives but I've been too anxious to meet him due
Posted in Dating by JessicaJones84
5 128
If a guy still keeps sexual videos of him and his ex and goes back to look at them I know that that could just mean itís something to look at because heís a guy, but what if he actually makes sexual advances towards his ex after watching the videos knowin
Posted in Dating by jdejah2796
6 148

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Getting Back Together

Healing After Break Up or Divorce

Personal Growth

Personal Growth