New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I have been dating someone for 10 months. Initially, I did not want anything with him but he persisted and I gave in. He has 4 kids, 3 mothers, over 30 but i am a few years older. I have none but he knew I wanted kids and he tried to get pregnant. I thoug
Posted in Relationships by Hurtandlost17
2 3
Justice and I have been together almost two years. Throughout these past couple years, we've done so much more together in this short period of time, than our whole lives combined. Traveling, going out, working out together, raving, hiking, road trips, ma
Posted in Breaking Up by Apickle91
2 5
Hello everyone. I apologize for the length. I wasn't sure how to condense it and still make sense. This is something I've been dealing with for a while now, but for the last year or so I've been attempting to sweep it under the rug and I think it's all
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by ClaireDarling
1 17
Do something for your romantic partnership every week. Have their favourite food together after the kids are in bed for you parents. Take a romantic walk. Take a drive together. Watch your common favourite movie. Find a way to connect and take turns surp
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by ~Seraphim ~
1 26
Hi, in my culture you don't really have relationships you get into one only if if leads to marriage. Please bare this in mind when advising me. I have been with my potential husband for a few years now. Whereas my family only think it has been one yea
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Sofiasofia
3 54
I was in love with my boyfriend for a long time before we started dating. Friends for years, I had long ago outed myself and the all-consuming crush I harbored on him. The news back then had been kindly received, softly rebuked, and we moved on, remaining
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by thisgirl2017
6 78
Thursday is the day! I'm terrified but also anxious to get it over! I have planned and prepared everything that is in my power and now it's up to the surgeon. For those who don't know and want to know, I have a brain tumor, it causes me to have terr
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by sara-pezzini
15 91
My ex-boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago after dating for two weeks. We fell head over heels for each other, but due to my insecurities and his emotional state we ended up breaking up. He jumped into a relationship with me after being broken up wi
Posted in Breaking Up by Notyourusual
6 93
Hi all, a bit of a blue sunday for me today.. Not long ago I posted about how I was finally in a better place, where I took peace in being single (am now single for 14 months, after a few short rs, breakup with serious gf three years ago) and I really th
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Lucha
4 55
I'll start off by saying this is my first post so I apologize for any formatting errors. So, as the title says, my husband recently admitted to having feelings for a female friend of his. This girl is a mutual friend of ours, who he has known for many
Posted in Divorce by jenn2248
13 193
Ok so my boyfriend proposed to me on Christmas Eve, total shock to me given the circumstances of what is in our relationship we have three children one together and two outside blended family well long story short we have come along way things for the mos
Posted in Infidelity by Heatherl760
7 117
So its almost been a months since we have been seprated and we had the rocky moment first couple of weeks of sepration and i have calmed down and we are getting along good for the kids... i still belive my wife is reqlly hurt and scared and she trying to
Posted in Divorce by Samuel2891
4 61
I have noticed that my young son seems to be showing some behavior that may indicate he is gay. It is hard to put into words but his general behavior is girl like and he is always very interested and friendly with any of my male friends that visit. He ha
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by david charles
11 204
We work together. Were together 5 yrs. Very in love so it seemed. He was dealing with a very long slow separation from wife throughout. Dec something happened, she called me. After this, his number changed and he missed work over a week. Naturally i panic
Posted in Getting Back Together by Cucita32
6 91
My recent ex has been messaging me, acting like an immature jerk, which is why I left him in the first place, but he's over doing it now. He's been randomly making fun of me because I changed my profile picture, or just anything he can find to make fun of
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by TheOutsider1
4 84
I'm a widow and have been dating a man for about 1.5 years. We are both very busy with children in our lives, jobs, etc. He is very nice but when we're not together, it's out of sight out of mind. My mother went into hospice less than two weeks ago. I'
Posted in Breaking Up by RuthArn
5 101
I'm a widow and have been dating a man for about 1.5 years. We are both very busy with children in our lives, jobs, etc. He is very nice but when we're not together, it's out of sight out of mind. My mother went into hospice less than two weeks ago. I'
Posted in Breaking Up by RuthArn
2 40
Hi all I am new to this site. I split with my partner in October. She is 40, I am 42. We have had an on off relationship for over 8 years. She had a daughter when I met her and we went on to have a little boy together. I left as she kept throwin
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Seanr
5 91
I suppose to start with I should detail our entire relationship (I will do so with as much brevity as possible). We met each other on POF and hit it off rather well. After a couple of weeks we met up and started dating. A bit later, I found out she wa
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Sum1UDontn0
2 63
My ex did start contact me after 3 years with no contact at all. I wrote an letter to her for about 6 months ago, and I didn't hear anything from her, until recently. In the letter I formulated that I wanted to try one last time. When she contacted me, sh
Posted in Getting Back Together by TryeLove2016
4 146
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together