New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Please pray and or give good thought to those injured around the UK parliament today.
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by ~Seraphim ~
8 152
I like this guy, but like most guys he seems to be very clueless on how I feel. We went out twice so far with just the two of us and we even slow danced at homecoming last year. What are some ways to flirt with him physically? I wanna take another step fo
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Cheesecake4
1 2
Hi everyone, my situation is a bit different as it is my best friend and not a significant other that I want to win back. No contact has worked for me twice before in my life in romantic re
Posted in Breaking Up by Lioness1982
1 12
Today I finally have decided to move on after weeks of begging and crying for another chance and for him to just love me. I am deciding to move on. I don't know if he will miss me which hurts my ego but I hope one day he realizes that he let someone amazi
Posted in Breaking Up by lostinlove2
2 30
I'm pretty sure you know why I ask, so judge away. He had account for 6 months, activity drastically dropped off as of two weeks ago. Today "poof". Trying not to face the obvious here so I don't start looking at bridges fondly. And yes, I know I sho
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by BeHeard
8 72
Hi all, Needed somewhere to write down how I'm feeling right now. So the girl I was with out of the blue completely cut me out of her life back in November, I was completely happy with how things were and things were moving at a good pace. She has
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by IcarusTravelle
0 18
Hi there, I have been with my boyfriend 4 1/2 years. The first 6 months were amazing, he proposed and it all went pear shaped. Sex went from every day to every few weeks or months. Violence and mental abuse started too, not a regular occurrence, it ha
Posted in Sex and Romance by Pinky85
3 70
My good friend of ten years (B) has been ignoring me for the past two months. 2 months ago was my birthday party where she and my school friends(two girls shes never met), and our mutual friend (D) (who I consider my best friend) whom I dont think she (B)
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by PatrickMan
9 68
I've posted on here before. It's been three months since my first heart break. I've been doing pretty well and my days have been getting better. For some reason, I'm having a pretty bad day today. Not so much about missing her, but she's been on my mind a
Posted in Breaking Up by Bob2526
3 40
My bf of almost 6 mos recently asked me if I would join him on his annual summer trip to visit his family. He takes his child every year and I would be bringing my 2 children. He went on to say he'd understand if I didn't want to spend the money on an
Posted in Relationships by spinderella
40 356
My ex found out about a part of my past from someone else and it hurt him so he dumped me, I was advised by friends and family to just leave him alone. I have moments where I want to call him and apologize for everything, and I also have moments where I r
Posted in Breaking Up by CBC2000
4 68
I went on a date with this guy on Friday, we'd been speaking for a couple of weeks beforehand and he'd arranged the date. It went really well, he seemed really nice, we chatted for 4 hours solid, he walked with me even after he got to his house, it turned
Posted in Dating by T1993
5 56
I am 38 now and he is 40. We've been together 2 years and living together 1 1/2 years. We each have a kid. Mine is 9, his 15. I knew fast that he was the one. He seem to have everything together. Very stable, financially, emotionally, ect. He's wel
Posted in Relationships by His Skeleton
9 83
i have a problem with my girlfriend. We're going to 8 yrs relationship this may. Suddenly i discovered that she is chatting someone not from our place for a period of time. When i discovered it i immediately confront her then she decided to break up with
Posted in Relationships by lorocks
1 29
If you're not familiar with my story, please read: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529138 To make the long story short though, ex bf basically broke up with me because he was going long distance for grad school. Thought it
Posted in Breaking Up by Sadandhurt1
3 74
I recently made the decision to end contact with someone I thought was my closest friend. We would argue periodically, and each time she'd treat me quite badly during the argument/immediately after it. She'd often block me, change her number, insult my pe
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Lovel
3 44
So I want to know if any of these are hints that this person likes me. Also I like her so should I maybe ask her out? 1. She makes jokes about us dating. For example there was one time where someone walked by and asked my other friends who were datin
Posted in Dating and Shy People by UnknownX
2 28
Sooo about 8 months ago me and my ex who were dating for over a year broke up. He basically cut ties with me and ignored me up until about a few days ago. I wrote him and asked him if he could please tell me why he broke up with me, he told me that he cou
Posted in Getting Back Together by Dino2390k
5 81
So I've been talking to this girl I recently matched with on Tinder. Currently, I am still in college. She, however, is out of college and working in my hometown. Our first few convos went really well and we texted a lot. Eventually though we were unable
Posted in Cyber Relationships by newtothegame98
4 51
Hey guys, I'm a 19 year old female here. I recently broke off a relationship of 1.5 years with my boyfriend - who was very sweet, caring and genuine to me at the start of our relationship, but eventually turned into someone who was very emotionally abu
Posted in Abuse and Violence Resources by petrichors
7 99
Sorry if this gets too long but I haven't posted in awhile so here it goes. I have been having so many issues during the past 12 years of my life that it has gotten to a point where I don't know what it is that I want or how I want to live the rest of
Posted in Personal Growth by coolgirl
1 37
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together