New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I am 19 and I am so emotionally confused. I'm going to try to break this down the shortest way possible. I'll start from the moment i noticed that i felt this way and work up to the present. I always knew i was different when it came to dating and wan
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by LolaMilbank
2 32
Hello eNA, I've been away for quite some time but I'm back with a 'problem' I never thought I'd post about. I feel as though my girlfriend is out of my league. It's been six weeks and we're so into each other, but I can't help but think the newne
Posted in Dating by Goodfellas
10 145
Hello all. I am a 21 year old female who just started school at a career college about 10 weeks ago. About 4 weeks ago, I woke up very run down and had the typical cough and stuffy nose that came with a cold. It went away, I was feeling better after a we
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by sarahhh456
4 78
So as the title says have you ever just let a person or situation go around and around in your head till it drove you nuts and what did you do to stop it. I am right now and its driving me nuts, no matter what I try to do to stop it, it keeps coming b
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by trickykid
7 90
Wasn't sure where to post this since no current events section but ... from CNN: "British police say 19 dead, 50 injured in Manchester 'terrorist incident' - Ariana Grande concert in British Arena." Good lord, hasn't that country endured
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by katrina1980
9 148
Well I've been seeing and talking to this woman and we've gone out a couple times over the last two weeks. We've been talking and texting and things seemed to be going pretty well. A week ago we pretty much spent the whole day together and I had such a bl
Posted in Dating by Bob2526
5 111
Me and this girl in class would always talk with each other and text and snap chat out of class and hang out out of class. But all of a sudden she's kinda started to ignore me or not talk to me in class I always have to initiate the conversations. She doe
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by username654321
1 45
Im sorry if this is long, I just wanted to give the best story i could, i still left out a ton. So I really need some help. My ex broke up with me a little over 3 weeks ago, after a year together, and I havnt stopped thinking about her and missing her
Posted in Breaking Up by bcb32
9 113
So I'm 16 and a sophomore in highschool. Last Friday I went to a party and met this girl there. I didn't talk to her much because I'm really shy. She left just as I go the courage to go talk to her. And I'm in a group chat with some juniors and she's in i
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Noahbarnes122
1 40
So- I was seeing a man for about a year. Truthfully, he did a lot of things that hurt me or made me unhappy-it was selfish stuff, he took advantage a lot and ignored me a lot. idk if he realized it- hes kinda reserved and colder- i am more warm and fuzzy
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by confused345678
10 174
I read a post on Yahoo Answers, where someone complained that she has to "carry" the conversation with the men she meets with online dating. Why don't the other people (in her case, men) put in any effort or energy when exchanging emails? She will write
Posted in Dating by David92506
10 190
Hi. I'm 22 years old, and my boyfriend is 23. We have been together for a year now and during this past year we have been through a lot of struggles. He cheated on me at one point and lied about a lot of things. We have moved past it now and I had gained
Posted in Relationships by itsbannapple
21 289
We texted back and forth a few times, all was well and good. Use of emojis, interest in me, etc. Last Friday, I asked her what days she would be free to get together, she said she's actually free tomorrow for a change but wondered if it might be too so
Posted in Dating by fmfan08
24 408
Today was kind of a breaking point to me. During my childhood, I grew up feeling less than others, less beautiful, less smart, less important, less interesting .. etc I have the most loving family in the world, but in school and occasionally at home I al
Posted in Personal Growth by Sarah1231
5 116
I'l try to make this as short as possible without writing a book! Thanks in advance to all who will read this and give me there imput. First off I'm 35 and male, I was never good in school. I could never grasp the subjects especially maths, I hated school
Posted in Career, Money and Education by johnbutton
3 70
I wrote about the gentleman I have been seeing before. He is wonderful: incredibly successful, passionate about life and his hobbies, an intellectual (which is the most important trait for me, personally), and I am insanely attracted to him. For me, I fin
Posted in Dating by polarseltzer
13 221
Hi all, going back to psychotherapist tomorrow and we have agreed a course of therapy that will end in CBT. I feel it will benefit me to work privately on CBT worksheets in the meantime to help me out. For those of you who have had CBT how effect
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by thornz
10 122
Hi.. I'm so confused & don't know what to do . My husband is a great guy ( he honestly is).he treats me well , is a great father to our 2 small children .. we have great communication & have a lot of fun together . Basically we have been married 16 years
Posted in Infidelity by bottled1111
16 296
6 weeks now since we broke up. Last week I was feeling pretty good, I had found out she had already moved on and yes it hurt but it gave me a kind of anger to move on. This weekend i was out with my friends, I saw them together in the club, it really
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by jonnyboy12
8 191
Ok, at this point, I'm just looking for perspective, thoughts, feelings about dealing with a spouse going through a midlife crisis, and an emotional affair I've posted about before. 15 years of marriage, no kids by choice (especially her choice.) I'm l
Posted in Relationships by feministdude
25 518
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together