New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
My boyfriend split up with me on Friday after a drunken night (I wasn't drunk) telling me we were over because he can no longer see me getting hurt by his selfish behaviour. He admitted the next day he was very much in love with me, but that he has en
Posted in Breaking Up by hacuffiend
0 0
Hi All, I'll try to be brief but... I've been in a relationship with my bf for nearly 20 years. I have a lot of baggage (which I can dislose if anyone wants to know) and I'm not too sociable whereas he's a super nice mellow guy in general but he c
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by mscharbon
0 0
So I've posted on here before about my long distance relationship. We broke up originally in August mainly because of distance (he lives on the west coast and I live on the east coast - and he's been planning to move here for quite some time) but then ki
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by mandy45
0 2
Hi there, what do you think could be the reasons for a man (I'm referring to the male case since I'm a man and the answer for the women's case is different since their sexuality is) feeling deep affection for a woman, I could say love, but not sexual att
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by AntWithRoids
7 13
New kindred soul who lives far away and there's romantic/sexual attraction involved. What to do not to leave a trail of mess? Two months after breaking up a 9 year long relationship, I met someone special on the last day of vacation. In fact, I've hang
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by firelily
0 10
I'm just kinda confused. When I take awhile to respond, my bf gets concerned. Then sometimes when I message him, he will read my message and not respond, sometimes that can be 5 hours or more. One time I took a couple hours to respond and he mentioned
Posted in Relationships by thorough
2 12
I am currently in just a really bad rough patch with my boyfriend after our first year and a half rocky past. Since last October, my boyfriend has been amazing and really a changed man. Despite all this, I am still really caught up and hurt from his past
Posted in Trust and Relationships by florida1995
2 26
My girlfriend was my best friend and ended our relationship in June. We were together 2 1/2 years. My problem is I still love her. I miss her. I always stopped by her house afterwork and we spent slots of time together. When she broke things off it was
Posted in Breaking Up by Fettsei
1 36
Dear people of ENA I will try to keep this post as short and non-rant as possible. So, for the last 8 months or so, I have been hunted by disappointments. Some of the highlights were: - having my lifelong dream of studying abroad destroyed (by be
Posted in Personal Growth by sabishisa
6 68
My boyfriend and I have been together the better part of 7 years. We took a break around 5 years ago for roughly a year or 2 but found our way back to each other. In the past year we have been talking a lot about marriage and our future. I was ready to ma
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by SashaP111
19 200
I have just gotten out of a long term relationship. Long story short it ended because I didn't know where I was at in life and it was a very mutual split in the sense he wanted to experience being alone too. So it's been 2 months and in that time I have m
Posted in Getting Back Together by Eaglle87
5 79
So here's the situation. This past weekend I went to a wedding with my bf. Once we got back to the hotel we had sex but we both didn't notice the condom slipped off till after we were done. So long story short, my bf immediately went to go buy plan b an
Posted in Pregnancy by lilyoh
3 49
I have broken up with my current ex for four months and I still have problems getting over him. I realized it's this one incident that stopped me from moving on. I wish I could know the answer. I will really appreciate it if some people with similar exper
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Mcasa1026
1 54
alright so i courted this girl about a month ago and she rejected me and she said that she sees me as an older brother, so yeah that sucks jump a month later i decided to make a move, i secretly wrote an admiration letter to her and left it on her porc
Posted in Dating by yamajii89
13 159
I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a little over 2 years now but we have known each other for 8 years. We started out as friends and I thought our relationship would be great because we get along so well 98% of the time. I'm a single mom an
Posted in Dating by lm1990
20 159
Iím 38 and Iím in a relationship with a woman a little older than me. From the age of puberty to 34 Iíve always been alone. Iíve never had a girlfriend, and you can imagine that it was hard. Iíve dated with someone for very short periods but without get
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by theremin
8 104
Back on the dating scene, as my 18-month relationship ended, largely due to his exes remaining in the picture. Exes he had no connection to, or even desire for, but they all still have feelings for him, which made me uncomfortable, as I felt he was keepi
Posted in Dating by LHGirl
24 254
I just started dating a guy from the past. We live 2 hours away from one another so he comes to town every other weekend because he owns a company and works a lot. Last week he was here it got real weird he begged me to tell him I loved him during sex but
Posted in Getting Back Together by Treato
4 88
He was the lead singer of the Tragically Hip. Great singer with a great iconic voice. You could never mistake Gordie. Great singer of my early adulthood . He was also an environmentalist and championed native issues . Great Canadian icon safe
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by ~Seraphim ~
3 50
I'm starting to have a crush on this guy who works in my college as a part-time staff member / student. I wasn't really interested in him but as I started seeing him around more often, I really started liking this guy. (He and other staffs helps me out o
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by matcha
5 87
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together