New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi, Just like to start off by saying I'm aware this is a highly trivial issue compared to many relationship problems but thought I needed some help. Me and my girlfriend broke up earlier this year and were sexually active during this time. We both
Posted in Relationships by User123465
3 4
So I'm on day 2 of no contact which is really good for me. I'm honestly so proud of myself. I need to stay strong and in a few days when I start to miss him be more strong and not contact him. Me and my ex was together around a year and we had broken up a
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Shunsparkle
0 0
I just got out of a really bad relationship where I was consistently made to feel like an absolute monster every time I got upset with my partner for not being faithful towards me, or for doing things she knew I didnt like but just went ahead and did them
Posted in Abuse and Violence by TurtleDog
0 0
My Ex-Bf and I recently broke up in February of 2017. In the duration of our 3 year relationship we had financial difficulties, long distant hardships, trust issues, and occasional explosive arguments etc. Do not get me wrong we also had many many great t
Posted in Getting Back Together by Mphom
3 4
Is there anybody that has read this book? Will it be vaste of time to read it? Since elementary I'd fall into the category of "mr nice guy". Up untill the breakup with my ex and some changes I had to do in order to feel better. Just today I was thi
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Wolfshook
2 3
Hello, Me and my girlfriend have been together for 8 months at the moment, we are both teenagers, so it was going surprisingly well.. although we ran into a few problems. The problems lays on my behalf, trust issues. I had a past relationship to where
Posted in Relationships by Spiderguy
3 7
So long story short. Met this guy on tinder, phone calls nearly every day for a month and then decided to meet up. He would always send me messages every day like 'hope you had a good day' or 'hows your day going x' things like that. If i didn't text him
Posted in Dating by Findingnemo94
19 106
I know I know I know...for the people who have seen my username, you're probably like "She's an idiot". Trust me it took every ounce in me to put my pride to the side and post this mistake. I always preached NC but I never prepare myself for if my ex cam
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Whocares479
1 29
I've never posted in this kind of thing before, but now I really don't know what to do anymore. I'm a 19 years old girl and I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend (21) since 2 years and a half. We've been living together since almost a year. He
Posted in Breaking Up by Lamasticot
2 27
So recently I had been seeing this girl. We hooked up at a nightclub one night and later on that week hung out to get lunch. A following weekend i went to invite her out while i was drunk but she hung up on me. So i took things over the top and deleted he
Posted in Dating by Needadvice1811
2 63
I have been dating my boyfriend for one year. He has a lot of wonderful qualities, but he lies a lot. (His latest lie was about how he wanted to drop out of college when he really got kicked out because of his grades.) Although he does lie, I never worrie
Posted in Trust and Relationships by daringlydating
2 66
It seems like I am in a relationship where I am the only one that has any kind of physical desire towards the other. We're married and have been together 20 years, we are both fast approaching 40 and have kids. And I'm not talking about one of those re
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by TheConfusedMan
8 123
Hi, Sorry, long post. I need some advice on how to handle a situation. Basically, an old friend from teenage years bumped into a relative of mine and forwarded on her telephone number. This was in order for me to contact her to organise a reuniting
Posted in Friendship and Friends by CapNemo80
7 90
My gf of 3 years broke up with me nearly two months ago, but we continued hanging out, even staying over each others places just with no sex and minimal intimacy , she's done this kind of thing before and we just ended up getting back together so I didn't
Posted in Breaking Up by faelk
3 100
I'm done with him, like, finally, I'm free again today. I can be myself, happy, not have to lie in bed and cry everyday like before, for over a month. He said to me yesterday during and argument that I'm a sociopath. I have known him for 3 months, duri
Posted in Breaking Up by linkbooboo
5 104
So me and my girlfriend dated for 4 years before she broke up with me while on her LDS mission. (I am not LDS) this is after I proposed to her before she left. She sent me her Book of Mormon​ and told me how she wishes she tried to get me to the chu
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by noire2015
3 66
I have been dating my partner for about 8 years. The children were young teenagers when they met him and they have known him all this time. They have always been friendly towards him, but he has never really taken up the initiative to strike up conversat
Posted in Dating by Maggie D
3 116
Hi guys, I apologize in advance for the long post that follows. Part of this is to just get this all off my chest.. Me and my ex girlfriend, who I believe may have had some mental problems, broke up two months ago. I originally posted about this thre
Posted in Getting Back Together by avoidatallcost
7 109
I've been really bad at seeing glaring red flags in my face when it comes to guys. Now I'm hyper paranoid about everything, like if the guy says he will text me and doesn't, it puts me on edge. How do I pick my battles?
Posted in Dating by Person1001
6 97
Please don't judge me too harshly but I really need help. My ex broke up with me 6months ago and I'm still obsessed with him so much that it's making me sick. We were only together a few months but I fell fast and hard and have never been that happy with
Posted in Breaking Up by Lifeisbutajoke
9 166
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together