New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hello everyone, Thank you for providing support and advise to those who does not have anyone to go to. Here's my story: I have been in a 5 years relationship with him and we pull through although we have our downs. I guess I have always questioned if
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Mys
0 4
Hi, so I met this girl 6 months ago, got together for about 2 months. We are both 17 and sitting for a really important national test this year. We are both in a long distance relationship. She think a lot about her own future and she is really hardworkin
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by jay228
1 8
Hi, I am a male, 22 and I've been with my girlfriend over 1.5 years now and i love her very much, however, we are going through a very rough time. I have never been fully satisfied with our sex life, I am a very sex-orientated person and she is not. (I
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by s15
5 50
Why would a guy always question where I was and who I was with? I'm friends with a guy and I've expressed interest in dating him....but he says that we are just friends... So I kept my distance and treated him as strictly a friend... This went on for a
Posted in Relationships by Intrigued17
1 25
I'm not an independent person. Being on my own freaks me out. I'm attached to either my mom or a man really. I'm in therapy had to quit intense therapy due to conflicting hours. On a wait list to rejoin a different program. But really this co dependancy
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Jetta
3 52
So I need some advice. My wife of five years just left for ex. Left my son with me. He was abbusive towarda her and what not and apparently he got her convinced he could give her a better life. She told me before she left she loved me and new she was prob
Posted in Divorce by Spiritbrood
4 87
Ok so 2 weeks ago I somewhat reconnected with a girl that I was good friends with in high school. She popped up on my Facebook so I added her and messaged her seeing how she's been and so on. Then I asked her if she'd like to go out sometime, I gave a dat
Posted in Dating by Coolguy28
4 64
Ok my boyfriend and I have known each other for 8 years and have been dating for 3. We have been best friends since we were in middle school; I love him and want us to work the sex is great, we communicate and he makes me happy. Then there's "john" we hav
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by taj022
8 86
Hi All. My boyfriend and I have been together for the past 18 months and have been living together for about 11 months. There has been a considerate amount of turmoil in our relationship regarding my boyfriend's ex wife since day one. The most current
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by marang
2 30
A woman coworker i have a crush on. I heard she is into me.We've known each other for a while and have become close over the time. She doesn't say much to me lately. But I'll catch her staring at me. Heard she doesn't like seeing me talking to other women
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Stub72
4 65
I've been with my other half for just over a year. I love him more than I've ever loved anyone in my life. I don't know how or why it just happened. I've done relationship's before and I never felt like this. I know it's coming to an end i know from h
Posted in Breaking Up by Brunettebabe
3 71
I'm sorry for the long story. So let me start by saying I never thought I would be in a situation like this. I met my boyfriend around 8 months ago on an online dating app. We quickly hit it off and started texting. The first time we spoke on the phone
Posted in Infidelity by Lily1211
9 144
I've never had this occur before but for the past couple days my knee hurts something awful when I try to bend it. It's pretty stiff at other times until I bend it the wrong way then it's a sharp pain in the top of my knee. I took this picture last night
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by ab949
2 49
A very good friend of mine recently got in touch with me again (we have spoken on/off for the past 7-8 months). He text me and just asked me how I was. I met up with him at Christmas just for a catch up, nothing flirty or sexual. When he reached out to me
Posted in Dating by artsygirl
0 33
Hello everyone, so i'm new here and i thought why not get some advice on how to handle this guy i'm texting, so i'm gonna get right into it! I'm a sports girl who posts her pictures on facebook.. and so i receive a lot of friend requests. However, i'm
Posted in Dating by MissH
57 595
I've been with my boyfriend for two years now. When we're together it's so great, I couldn't ask for anything better. But when we're apart, it all turns to . I feel like he's in a relationship with his friends and it annoys me. I get that he should have t
Posted in Breaking Up by Learninglife
0 11
Hi everyone. My ex bf broke up with me in Feb last year. He told me that he was not ready for the relationship (liar) and that he loved me less. He didn't have someone new either according to his close friends. So basically I never got a closure. The brea
Posted in Breaking Up by Wink
3 71
I am a T2 diabetic and am looking for others who are also T2 diabetics to chat with with and exchange tips with.
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by TooSweetForMe
1 37
Has anyone met up for closure? Did it help to say goodbye in person? What did you discuss? In my case there is a kid (4) involved that I'd like to see one last time.. should I?
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Tomthumb88
28 319
It's been months, 3 to be exact since I last saw my ex. We didn't have a pretty ending, but who does? I finally got the courage to go to the bar we used to go to. I was nervous because I knew he would be there with his new girl. But what happened took me
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Jeans
2 95
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together