Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hello guys! So I met this girl 1,5 months ago and since then we met regularly. She knew from the start that I want a relationship but it was really hard to move things. She was shy and I felt she is defensive (still cute, but avoided emotional talks). Aft
Posted in Relationship Advice by Bungaro
1 28
A recruiter reached out to me yesterday on LinkedIn about a job opportunity. I told him I wasnít actively looking for another job but that I was open to opportunities so we set up a call and essentially I had an interview. He asked me what I was looking f
Posted in Career, Money and Education by jackie103
4 51
I was with this guy for about 4 years, and it was amazing. We definitely had some issues, with insecurity and intimacy, we kind of burned out in a sense. He finally told me that while he cares about me, he is not "in love" or "having those feelings anymor
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by tellmewhy
2 30
Hey guys need a bit of advice on how to move forward on a quite complex relationship break up. Pardon me for the wall of text. Last year I started seeing a 'coworker'. I quote that because we do not work directly together, but we see each other a lot a
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Eneko
1 44
I happened to see a message on my girlfriends phone which was critical of me from her friend. There are no pass locks and curiosity got the better of me so I read some messages. My girlfriend has been ill, but didn't make me aware of how ill she had been,
Posted in Relationship Advice by Jud2
5 73
...i posted a post, but its not appeared, is this due to moderation before appearing?
Posted in Friendship and Friends by tina22
1 30
Hello! I have lurked on here a while and read things a lot at work when its quiet... I was wondering how you deal with friends like this? My friend feels now more like an enemy, many times this past year and a half I have caught her out gossiping
Posted in Friendship and Friends by tina22
4 66
I am 39 years old and have met an amazing 42 year old woman. We hit it off instantly and have been dating for 6 weeks now. She has spent every weekend at my house since our first date. We have been moving kind of fast; sex after 3 days of meeting and e
Posted in Dating Advice by Jw137
4 140
10 months after our breakup and broken engagement he marries this new girl. Similar stories anyone? Ps. I was the dumper.
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Natasha207
14 253
Basically my friend kept saying that I should try dating her friend, as she thinks the two of us would really hit it off, and agree to meet her. So I agreed to meet her where we all went out to play pool and have some drinks. I didn't really like her an
Posted in Dating Advice by ironpony
9 183
My gf and I have been together for 4 months and have been sexual the last 2 months. When I first tried to kiss her she smiled and turned away but immidietely told me she feels very nervous and shy and kissing is one of the most intimate things to her..
Posted in Sex and Romance by Adingear
16 200
Need some advice about the social media aspect. Ex broke up with me 3 weeks ago. Couldnít go full NC because my stuff is still at her place (furniture and what not). I have movers scheduled to go there to pack and move this Tuesday. Since the breakup,
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by CubbyBear
11 190
So itís been a few weeks since my breakup and Iím feeling so positive! I want to go out and meet new people. How do I keep my positive mindset up? Iím so excited to go out and meet new people and just enjoy a new journey in life!
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Kimbles1215
3 79
This to the poor sap trying to post but having issues due to "multiple accounts". I'd PM you if I could, but everyone can benefit from this. PSA: Online dating has made rebounding extremely easy, they can literally make a dating profile 5 minutes a
Posted in Dating Advice by ManyDates
12 167
Last night the girl Iíve been talking to went out on our second date. First date went awesome. She showed high level of attraction. And we kissed. She then texted me that night and the next day saying she wanted to hangout again. Date two, about a week
Posted in Dating Advice by TT10
2 96
hey guys just wanted your opinion on something. My ex girlfriend lost her aunt around 4/5 weeks ago, this is the first lost of a family member she has encountered and has taken it very badly (i lost my father when i was 14 so i understand what she is g
Posted in Getting Back Together by amzy28
10 127
Hi everyone, I think I just need some positive words of encouragement please..... this forum is the only place I can be honest (and a bit crazy) as weíre all going through similar things and I know youíll understand. We split 4 months ago (after nearly
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Love Elvis
7 147
Today my husband moved out and got his own place 1.5 hours away from me. Its where his job is located that he recently got promoted to in November. Thats when he told me when things started to change. He sat me down a month ago and said he is not in
Posted in Divorce Advice by Juleezg
6 223
Nearly 2 weeks ago, I found my bf on a dating site. When confronted he denied it was him, but there was no doubt in my mind it was him. I gave him an ultimatum out, be honest or leave me alone, and he said he would leave me alone. I hadn't heard anything
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by JustMizz
36 515
Is it over? What do you think happened? Last night the girl Iíve been talking to went out on our second date. First date went awesome. She showed high level of attraction. And we kissed. She then texted me that night and the next day saying she wante
Posted in Dating Advice by testing10
5 132
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together