Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I work with a girl and I need some advice. Im married shes married and I have no interest. But I do like her. she says nice things about me so I say nice things about her and for the most part it just feels uplifting. Positive if you like. An example sh
Posted in Relationship Advice by geomeo123
7 164
So, Thursday, girl I am talking to wishes me good morning and whatnot, then after she gets off work sends this: Been a really rough day. I need to take some time to myself. I'll catch you up on it later, I just need some time alone right now. /: I
Posted in Dating Advice by Mardoth20
12 453
So, I am a 35 year old guy, married for just under 12 years (been with her for 14 years) and I have 2 children aged 10 and 6 and a dog. In truth, for at least the last 7 years, the marriage has been a sham. There hasnt been any real love for years, ye
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Tezbear
37 1,169
Quick recap: I've been with my GF for almost 5 years. In the first year, she told me about a guy she had a brief relationship with a year prior (no sex according to her, fwiw) had reached out to her about coming to see him. He lives out of the country,
Posted in Trust and Relationships by trvekvlt
19 667
So I have been with my boyfriend for over 14 years now. We even dated a lil on and off before that when we were teenagers, but he ended up going to jail and I broke it off. We hooked up a lil after that, but it was never serious. We ended up getting t
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by soconfused9
11 313
My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months. He says he loves me, never wants to leave me etc... My background is this: I moved back to my home country 18 months ago after having lived in Ireland for several years. I have a 9 year old daughter w
Posted in Relationship Advice by Daffodil77
14 403
Ok so it's been almost 9 years since I came on here, it just popped in my head.. enotalone! SO I've been with my bf for a year now, and we are still getting to know eachother's quirks and feeling each other out since we were doing long distance for mo
Posted in Relationship Communication by Blacksheep09
15 366
She broke up with me almost 2 months ago. I shared my story here. enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=562310 After begging her for a few weeks and getting nowhere I gave up. It's been 24 days of complete NC. I stopped sending her emails, and remove
Posted in Getting Back Together by Dmk1986e
15 354
My girlfriend and I had been dating for a year, currently Im a college freshman and shes a high school senior. Everything was really good at the beginning of the relationship but at about month three I felt like I wasnt getting out of the relationship
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Nman4141
8 224
So I have been dating my girl for about 4 yrs. I am a U.S. military member and I met my girl in Okinawa, Japan back in 2015. She is originally from the mainland but moved to the island due to a prior marriage to an Okinawan man. So long story, after leavi
Posted in Relationship Advice by mikebeatz89
10 295
Hey I'm new to this, and really wanting someone to talk to... I've been married to my wife for just under 2 years. We've been separated for 2 months now, i ended things with my wife because she just didn't put any effort into our marriage or even our rela
Posted in Relationship Advice by Claire1205
10 442
Hi guys so me and my ex gf broke up 2 months ago we had been together ten years , 5 years ago she did the same thing we had a year of no contact to then find her on my doorstep crying a year later Last time we broke up I begged pleaded almost lost my
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Ellsa1
12 341
I've got a crazy situation going that has my head spinning. Let me recap and get some second options. Long read alert. TL;DR: met an online dating guy 8 weeks ago, we haven't met because he has been gone for 6 weeks. He texts/calls daily. We'
Posted in Dating Advice by GirlontheLam
24 779
so my good friend who've had feelings for for a while now(and who I told my feelings to finally in person the day she got fired at from the resort her and I work at and where she lived on property) just met a guy in a town shes staying in at her friends a
Posted in Relationship Advice by thatdevilsblue
19 965
I (33F) just got dumped by my boyfriend (31M) of a little bit over a year. To give the situation context - we work together and he had pursued me. We committed to one another after about 4 months of dating. He was never hesitant to introduce me to his
Posted in Getting Back Together by Plntldy22
10 1,157
Long story short, I started seeing a girl who recently moved close to my hometown. She has school on the weekdays but weve been constantly seeing each other during the weekends. She told me beforehand that she still has feelings for her ex and was co
Posted in Dating Advice by TheUMan
18 1,286
Hey everyone, I'm breaking this into two parts so you can skip the backstory bit if you want. BACKSTORY So last year I started dating a female friend. We've been close friends for 10 years now and both belong to the same group of friends. The last
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by rexlincoln
7 260
Before you read, I will probably be shamed for taking this guy back, but he expressed his remorse over what he did and it seemed genuine to me so I decided to give him one last chance. I told him the past will be left in the past and if he ever brings
Posted in Relationship Advice by somegirl313
30 912
Hello Guys! I need some help from you, some advice and tips on my case. So the following happened. I met a girl in October, I felt we clicked. We live far away but I was planning our future together and she did so. We did not say that is is a LDR but w
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Bungaro
12 329
This is killing me. I need to know if I am wrong to feel the way that I feel. I don't mind my boyfriend hanging out with other women. We are both adults and I trust him. I don't feel like he would do anything behind my back. On Thursday, he hung out w
Posted in Dating Advice by ConfusedLady21
59 1,999
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together