New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hello all, I started a new thread because Iíve entered a new phase of the breakup. We ended almost two weeks ago, he pulled the trigger but long story short he ended it because he couldnít get passed knowing we probably wouldnít work long term. He cites
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Maddyb12
1 11
Hi Everyone, I'm a 28 year old male and have been going out with a 28 year old woman for about a month. Things have been going well and we have been spending a lot of time with each other. Recently, we went out and we had been drinking (probably 5 or
Posted in Dating by Chill3718
4 65
So it has been a bit over a month since my ex broke up with me, I am heart broken but forcing myself to move on. I have installed a couple of dating apps which gave me supposedly "good results". Been talking to 4 girls on the online apps, since my bre
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Blackey
2 35
Hey Everyone, I'm want to keep this short, so here are some bullet points: Met girl (D) four months ago; We are both living abroad and will be for sometime; there is a 10 year age gap (although I am a fairly immature 34); We b
Posted in Friendship and Friends by WaywardKiwi
1 31
So.. Iím 16 turning 17 in 3 months, Iím in highschool junior year and I think Iíve finally found someone kind of like me in some ways. Iím not saying we should for sure date or anything, but I think we should at least be friends. Mainly, the only peopl
Posted in Dating and Shy People by BitterVoid
5 40
Hi, So I don't know how to get started because I understand that what is happening is my fault, since I got myself in this situation. A little background story...I lived at home when I went to school up to my graduate degree while working a part ti
Posted in Parenting and Families by blackluna14
5 101
Hi Everyone: I feel guilty for asking this, but here goes: I'm the type of person who is always in a relationship, most of the time they're long term relationships (3+ years), and i've always gravitated towards the predictable and comfortable relat
Posted in Relationships by taylorhill
8 106
I feel my hope of getting back with my ex is over for good. We broke up 12 months ago. I did the breaking up and during that time I've been begging and doing no contact but then breaking it. I know I did everything wrong. I have no strategy and I'm needy.
Posted in Getting Back Together by BobbySeagle
7 151
My boyfriend and I have been together 5 years. In many ways he is a perfect partner: extremely supportive, positive, thoughtful, makes me feel very loved. However, I'm having a dilemma. We share a computer right now (it's his desktop, my laptop is broken
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by mtl1989
1 39
I (19, F) and my bf (18, M) have been together about a year and a half. Itís been hell, honestly. Itís been trial and error the whole time. For the first three months I didnít even want to be in the relationship and yet weíre still here . But my point
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by seizeilgiron
1 39
Me and my boyfriend have been together 8 years. We have not married or had kids yet which is more because of me in the sense I don't feel ready. He would love to do both but I don't feel secure about doing this yet because of our relationship issues. For
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by lillybee1982
16 218
How about we a post about the plus sides of our break ups? Mine are: I don't need to avoid using my hairdryer when he's around, he hated the sound of it I've treated myself to a few things using the money I would have spent on his Christmas presents
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Everlong13
4 76
I've posted on here a few times regarding my relationship. I finally built up the courage to break up with him. It's now been 5 weeks, yet due to our location and work, we are still living in the same house (until January when I move out upon my return fr
Posted in Relationships by AJBlue17
18 181
My boyfriend and I met about 2 years ago on Tinder. I honestly wasnít looking for anything serious. About a week before actually meeting him in person , I had sex with this guy. I wasnít really talking or messaging my bf at that time that much, and it had
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by gflo
3 102
Hi all, I'll try to keep this as informative as possible, sorry for the length, and thanks anyone who can help. I have been dating this girl for the last 2-3 months, and things seem to have been going great. In the early stages she seemed keen to invo
Posted in Dating by sanx
6 98
Its been an interesting year. My emotions have been all over the place, in part due to my ex. Broke up December 2016. NIC for several months and she would reach out every couple of months. That she missed me. That she loved me. This ended in June when
Posted in Getting Back Together by trustyourself
5 179
I (29) have been with my Girlfriend (21) for a year and a half. We live together (my house) Everything has been great for the first year, but we just hit our first road block. I have a 5 year old daughter from another relationship, she knew this from t
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by HeadHunter
11 186
Christmas is coming up and honestly I can't afford to buy presents for everyone. I have this beautiful watch, brand new and still packaged, that I bought for my brother's birthday a couple months ago but he said he didn't want it. I was wondering if I cou
Posted in Dating by epikaiii
10 148
Hello all just looking for a bit of advice. I am a 32 year old married man with a 5 year old son. A few months ago I met a 21 year old girl at my work and we hit it off straightaway. She is objectively very attractive and incredibly intelligent. We got on
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Hardingesque
16 462
I am really torn on what to do. I know I'm emotional at times and I don't know if this is honestly a problem or if it's all in my own head and I'm making a big deal out of nothing.. Long story short I've been dating this guy for months now. He seemed h
Posted in Dating by xcookie7x
24 326
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together