New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Maybe you hav read my previous thread. But Here it is: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511289 7 years together, she has broken up multiple times. Been together since she was 16 and I was 17. We have gotten back together may
Posted in Breaking Up by Jaydunno
2 25
Hello everyone ! I will try to include only the important pieces to paint the most accurate picture for you. We have been dating since I barely turned 19, I am now just turning 26. It has been a roller coaster from the start - breaking up, getting back to
Posted in Breaking Up by Toxil
1 15
Looking to hear what others do after a breakup...do I delete our FB photos and posts or just leave them and move on? We travelled a lot together and I have fond memories of the trips. We were together a few years. I do not want to go back to the relatio
Posted in Breaking Up by redsox22
4 49
I live with my boyfriend and have been with him for 2.5 years. We have a 1 year old daughter together. We both have kids from previous relationships. Through our whole relationships he has done things to make me not trust him but I stick with him for the
Posted in Relationships by cr45599n
3 61
Well me and my boyfriend have been going through some things and i think i made it worst because now he wants to be completely alone and to were he dont know if were gone get back together how i do handle this situation........
Posted in Getting Back Together by Jazziepooh23
3 52
Hello everyone, it is my first post on this forum. Nothing new here, I know you guys have a massive experience :P But I just need to write somewhere, to feel better. My girlfriend of one year broke up with me out of the blue. We are both quite matur
Posted in Getting Back Together by emadacuz
2 43
Hello viewers of eNotAlone. I'm a 17 year old male who is into this girl. Her and I chatted for a few weeks back in January, but I had major surgery so I couldn't keep it up, and she eventually found a boyfriend. About a month ago, her, me, and a couple o
Posted in Relationships by beantts
3 47
My partner and I have had wonderful times as well as difficult times. Lately I feel like I am still in love but I believe we are not where we need to be individually. I have been going to counseling about being codependent and I really want to work on m
Posted in Breaking Up by Reality4me
0 40
Someone that I work with has asked me if I would like to present with him at an event later this year. I was quite surprised when he asked as he is a very successful late 50's year old man and I'm only in my 20's still trying to get to grips with the syst
Posted in Personal Growth by Raymor225
5 71
My bf and I have been together for about 2 years. There's a bit of an age gap between us and he was recently separated when we started seeing eachother, so sex wasn't a huge priority for either of us at the time. About a year into our relationship he
Posted in Sex and Romance by Allisonhendry
3 81
I like this girl and I think she knows. We live in a dorm and sheís my neighbor. Iíve had good chats with her out at the pub and I really felt she enjoyed talking to me. She seemed to like it when I put my arm around her shoulder. One night I messaged h
Posted in Dating by Hopelessnick
5 48
Hey people! Like everyone here, I'm trying to find myself, what i like and what i can keep myself busy with; and so far I've come up with a short list. For some reason, i can't think of much. I want to do more. can anyone here share what kind of wellne
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by sfindependent
19 153
I have been recovering from my first break up of 4 years. It was mainly my fault as I was too selfish and took her for granted. It's been 5 months since, and a long traumatic experience as this one of the few real relationships I have had with ANYONE. My
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by chimva96
1 48
So I have always had a thing for this girl's mother that I knew. I have wanted her since I was 16, and she confessed the same to me. She waited until I was 18 and we hooked up, but didn't have sex because she didn't want to move too fast since I was her y
Posted in Age Gap Relationships by Dizzy1988
22 192
Hi everyone! I have been here before and always received good advice and I feel I need some again. Me and my girlfriend have been together almost a year. We have said we love each other but we have sometimes clashed with certain aspects of our relationshi
Posted in Relationships by BOo533842
2 37
First dates for shy people? Ok so I get REALLY anxious in social situations, especially in restaurants cuz it just makes me feel so uncomfortable talking to waiters and such. I get stressed even thinking about it. So what would be a good idea for a fi
Posted in Dating and Shy People by December123
2 40
Hi, I am obviously in a bad place as I am asking strangers for help and support. I have had an on again off again relationship with a man since 2013. We had a lot of odds stacked against us such as our own issues (his being jealousy and distrust and mine
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by DimCrayola
9 87
the day before yesterday we broke up after being 3-4 months together, ive met her after she had a 10 year relationship and was single for a year again. she told me she thinks she just wasn't ready to start a new relationship yet but that she really liked
Posted in Getting Back Together by lestat91
7 113
This is the second time she has done this. Once just before the summer, and once last night. She sends me ę I just heard you were in (place I go for the holidays) this summer, shame we didnít see eachother Ľ I havenít bothered answering her yet si
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Sgthaytham
2 49
My ex and I broke up 3 months ago because he cheated on me. During that 3 months we always remained in contact but in the last 3 weeks we started hanging out regularly and doing all the things we did when we were together. Last weekend he was texting me h
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by lucia031
3 80
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together