Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So boyfriend is organizing his stuff and preparing to move out soon. I luckily left with my son wasnít going to stick around to see it. I am just wondering how does everyone handle seeing this take place? Iím too emotional I know, but I know Iím going to
Posted in Breaking Up by Gymgirl71
1 39
Hi, I accidentally posted something to Janut's "Online dating again journal." Can a mod please move my post #533 from her thread to the "What are you listening to? Part 13" thread?
Posted in Forum Assistance by Jibralta
0 14
So there's a guy I met on a dating site last year. We talked a lot on the phone and finally met up. I think he was very interested and I backed off as I was not ready/felt scared as he was coming on too strong and I didn't feel like I knew him enough. Plu
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Creamybutter
0 47
Hi this is my first post so I'm a little nervous! 7 weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me after being together for 7.5 years (we are both 22 and had been together since we were in school). We had been long distance for the last 3.5 years of our rela
Posted in Breaking Up by paperbacks
6 109
Have been in low contact with my ex. We were together a year and then had first really big fight and she really pulled back. Said it was because I reminded her of an ex in bad way the way I reacted and got needy even though it was normal reaction. I got u
Posted in Getting Back Together by jond
2 97
Hi there, I'm a university student looking for help. Basically, I'm a third year nursing student who is on track to graduate next year. However, between semesters this year, I have started to realize that maybe nursing isn't the best career fit for me.
Posted in Career, Money and Education by forthebears
5 90
The other day, my girlfriend of a month ended up cancelling plans with me and she told me the story was that she had to go see her ex, as he's currently in a very dark mental state. She seemed very concerned about how I would feel, but I told her that I t
Posted in Relationships by KushCakes
6 121
I'm F20 he's M24. We've been together for over half a year now, and we are very much in love. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, and he says the same. I want to point out, we have a huge amount of trust between us, it is something we discussed
Posted in Infidelity by throwawaycat
10 249
My wife recently brought up the "best time of her life" again. It was with a guy she had an 8 week fling with while she was in AIT in the Army. She claims that she doesn't think about him and that he means nothing to her but she recently said she thinks
Posted in Divorce by Brianf
10 245
So, I recently been in contact with someone I went to high school for the past 2 months. We both ended up in the same city a few years after we graduated. I had always had a crush on him, but was always too shy to talk to him at school. We started once I
Posted in Dating by anon0794
5 134
I just found this site and thought I might say what's been bugging me for a long time now. I have been with my boyfriend for over 4 years now and he is the best except for the fact that he is racist and homophobic. I am 23 and he is 24. I only found out t
Posted in Relationships by Anfisaa
29 629
So this is a long post, but please read it all because I really need some advice. So, I deeply love my boyfriend. We've been together going on a year and a half and he is my best friend. He has so many good qualities that he brings to the table. When w
Posted in Dating by lestra
8 224
Hi . I have a strange question relating to my recent break up that hit me hard a while back. My now ex broke up with me after i guess losing interest in me and diverting it to a new guy. She admitted to me while we was together in bed that she started ha
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Crazyexiscrazy
6 156
Hello. This is my first post and I'm feeling pretty low as I'm writing, but hoping for some advice/support here... I've been with my current boyfriend "on and off" for the last 7+ years (we met in 2008, started dating summer of 2010, and I'm writing th
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by ringanxiety
2 82
I hope someone will give me some helpful advices Me and my boyfriend has been together since november. We are happy together, but I have some negative thougths, which I feel like are worse for every day / week. I interpret almost everything he say or d
Posted in Relationships by A1610nonym
2 130
Very thanks if you are reading this. I dont know if I need advice or just to say these things.... I've been in an abusive relationship and I am a broken person now. I met my ex in 2012 when I was only 17. I was impressed by how much he chased me and
Posted in Relationships by Notmi
2 109
Hello! i'm a bit curious. I work in a very specific field in the US, and i'm very curious about how to go about looking for jobs abroad. I look at job postings based on my career once in a while, but what's on the boards are not really what i want.
Posted in Career, Money and Education by sfindependent
2 66
Hi all, I've never posted on one of these dating advice sites and I'm fairly sure I know what your answers will be but I'll ask for your views and advice anyway. So I'm 35 and I met what I thought was the most lovely 30 year old woman. She has a 1 y
Posted in Breaking Up by Wayne123
11 191
So I have been talking with this guy ever since we met over our college's freshman year FB page a few months before move-in. We spent half of the summer talking and learning about each other and thought he was really cool. Fast forward to
Posted in Relationships by mariacastro144
9 155
Hi all...first post here! Probably best to give a bit of background. I'm 32 years old, and I've never had much success with women! My last girlfriend had been in 2005, and my last crush around 2008! In between those years I was caring for my Dad who w
Posted in Breaking Up by Dalesboy
6 134

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Getting Back Together

Healing After Break Up or Divorce

Personal Growth

Personal Growth