New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I have gone on 2 dates w/this guy and have known him for less then a week. One thing that really bothers him is the bow in my hair (never over the top). He told me this saying that it makes me look a lot younger and I guess immature. How I am supposed
Posted in Dating by Person1001
10 115
I'm 30 year old male and i had noticed i got a few strands of grey hair. The thing though is I'm Asian and asians generally don't age that much until they are much older. The thing is I work online on the computer and basically on the computer mo
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by jerry300
4 41
What's the 'rule' on asking a mutual friend how your ex is doing? asking how serious their new fling is? the mutual friend wouldn't spill.
Posted in Relationships by firstluvstruck
3 63
My boyfriend and I both met 2 years ago and have been dating for a year and a half. He is from NSW and I am from Victoria, Australia. We instantly fell in love the moment we met even though I'd never have previously considered dating a younger guy. I'm
Posted in Breaking Up by Bec090
2 72
I was with him for a year and 3 months but I was suffocating at my new school with everything new and some important people passing away in my life and my depression was getting pretty bad. I was trying to balance my new life and old life but he thought t
Posted in Breaking Up by acon35
2 57
I have been in a relationship with my partner for 10 months now. I had an important health appointment to attend (scan to rule out anything serious). I understood he couldnt come with me as he had to collect his child from school. I was ok with this. I di
Posted in Relationships by Nowheretorun
9 131
So here goes my story the best I can. My Boyfriend of 7 years and I have split. It has been a difficult road for me and for him, in fact I really feel that neither of us truly wanted this. We have been together over 7 years, he is diabetic and has had som
Posted in Relationships by c87
1 65
Hi everyone i'm going to try to keep this short My bf and I are great together when we are on good terms. Hes like my best friend and we share everything. We hang out with each other about half the week and take time apart the other half as agreed. We ha
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by anon2633
5 101
I'll give a little background on our relationship. I saw him first day of school at my new school and pretty much fell in love, he is literally the guy of my dreams. Not going to lie I kinda stalked him around the school, but I wasn't ever bad enough to f
Posted in Dating and Shy People by Tyrastienly
1 62
I met this guy 3yrs ago, on college. He was the 1st (and only, lol) guy I felt interest after my ex-bf (with whom I broke up 4yrs and a half ago). We kissed at some college parties. There were some red flags: He would treat me like a regular friend in oth
Posted in Relationships by HannahDD
1 97
My SO and I have been in a committed monogamous relationship for 10 months. Our relationship has had a lot of problems, but we love one another so much we've always tried working things out. The other night, we were having sex, and my SO moaned her best
Posted in Relationships by treslove
10 174
So about a month ago, my girlfriend and I got into a pretty big argument which revolved around a small lie that I told. I owned up to it but I know that I've lost her trust. Since then she's completely closed off from me. She no longer dresses in front of
Posted in Sex and Romance by Thelovelysoul
3 92
Hello, everyone. Sorry to keep bugging, but when you can't talk to anyone in real life, the only outlet is this sometimes. After three dates with this guy, we went on a fourth on Thursday. It was supposed to be Wednesday and I got my hopes up but he
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by ClaireDarling
3 82
Hi all Just looking for some advice on a friendship and whether other people experience something similar as they get older. I'm currently engaged and getting married later this year. The rest of my friends are mostly either married, some with kids or
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Springs
5 101
A month ago I found that something fishy was going on with my boyfriend and I decided to get on his skype. I know this is bad, but I ended up finding out that he has been lying to me and I guess cheating on me. He's been messaging other girls saying how t
Posted in Dating by Eggobego
23 380
Background I made a post a month back about my ex (she is married with kids, I am single) from 8 years who tried to get in touch with me through social media and when that did not work, she started texting me. A quick glance at this post w
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Amano Ginji
11 290
My ex boyfriend broke up with me almost two months ago, after being together for 8 months and being quite serious about our relationship (I spent Christmas with his family in Canada, for example). However, after the break up we stayed close and continued
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by gbgaia
10 171
Hello everyone, i have a serious problem. I have a behavior pattern that repeats shows up every time my relationship gets serious. I had 3 real relationships and number of casual ones and now i am married. Im 26 years old. Every time my relationship get
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Mel9037
5 152
I was in a relationship with a girl for two very long years... During these two years she broke up with me 9 times, and I broke up with her twice. During the relationship, she was not very loyal; she kept guys around who sent her sexually explicit mess
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by TurtleDog
6 126
He didnt come home i some how feel its my fault
Posted in Relationships by Garcia27
3 106
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce