Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Straight to the point. I fall in love hard, once every 10 years. First time at 19, second at 29, third, one month before my 39th birthday. These are all girls that I wanted to spend my life with. I can understand why the first two did not work out...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Aleph
8 105
Hey, so I am in a long term relationship with my partner. We had a lot of drama (mostly because of exes) when we first got together but we got through it all and are in a good place. Most of the time. We donít live together. Weíre in the same...
Posted in Dating Advice by me1993
13 261
My dad recently got evicted from his apartment. My wife and I agreed to let him move in with us. We're not charging him rent, but in the end we worked something out where he gave us the equivalent of a 6 mo's to put towards our mortgage We (wife...
Posted in Parenting and Families by cinadan
20 308
Hi lovely people, After a rollercoaster of a year I am feeling much better and positive. I started dating a guy again who I used to date in the past. Back then he was really emotionally distant, and I was always attracted to emotionally distant...
Posted in Dating Advice by JoyceVib
18 298
My girlfriend broke up with me, we met each other at college and got on really well and I asked her to be my girlfriend. Everything was amazing both happy etc. Then coronavirus happened and we were unable to see each other for around 5 months we...
Posted in Relationship Advice by user6785
14 285
Me and my ex broke up in January. I broke up with her because I was losing feeling for her and was 50-50 about our future. We come from different backgrounds/religions and have some other complicated situations for our future. In February and...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by HelloINeedU
21 416
This is gonna be long sorry in advance I started dating this guy a little over a month ago Iíve been single for 3 years and was not looking for a relationship bc iím moving cross country for school at the end of the month. We became serious...
Posted in Dating Advice by yellowhart
13 306
Hello, my bf and I have been together for 2 years now. The first year we both lived in the same state, and together briefly. The first half of our relationship was rocky, probably we rushed into it. So we didn't /still don't have a solid foundation....
Posted in Dating Advice by MoonlitDance
9 222
Hey all, I'm back and in need of some guidance. Earlier this year I was involved in a painful breakup. I struggled but all is now good and I feel much better. I've since met someone else, we were sort of friends previously but had never dated...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Rb1980
24 505
Hey. So my girlfriend and I broke up about a year ago, mainly because we never saw eachother outside of work cause of her family. We were fighting a lot, and I was feeling lonely. I have a really close girl friend I started to develop feelings for...
Posted in Relationship Advice by CyberQuinn
5 237
Let me say upfront, our whole family can swim and I grew up swimming and have no particular fear of water. We love swimming pools, the beach and going to the river. That being said, my husband has a friend who lives on a lake and owns a couple...
Posted in Parenting and Families by TownsendLife
17 448
Hi, Iím one of those that really dislikes pre-date phone calls. Iíve done only one and it turned out to save time eliminating him but half of me wondered if the phone call itself was part of the issue. He sounded odd, the conversation...
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by FirstDates
37 745
My ex(17F) and I(18M) broke up in March. I spent some time trying to get her back and she started ignoring me, I went no contact and reached out and she ignored my first attempt to re-establish contact, so I waited for about two weeks, and reached...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Jordan21
11 414
Hello everyone, Iím not doing well at the moment. Things arenít going the way I want them to be. But thatís life, right? Social media and comparing my life to others is killing me. Iím 28 years old, been single for 1 year now after an...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Pikachu
10 400
My dad was very abusive when growing up. He was physically abusive to my sisters/mother and emotionally abusive frequently. He was very mentally ill often so my mothers/sisters saw this as part of his symptoms and moved past it. I couldn't, and...
Posted in Parenting and Families by EggThrow
6 292
This is pure torture. There's so much to this story that it might be hard to keep track with. I was friends with the pastor's daughter--and I stress friends--we never did anything that suggested otherwise---literally all we did is talk online and...
Posted in Friendship and Friends by drivenfuture
17 502
I've always had some anxiety, but it's gotten extremely bad this year. I have a psychiatrist appointment in a couple of weeks, but meanwhile I'm feeling this desperate loneliness and worry. I know it's partly situational- working at home, not being...
Posted in Personal Growth by PinkMoonlite
11 342
If you (female) had a friend (male) that invites you out and the last 3 times you have given them these responses what should the male friend interpret from them? The male hasnít always given a lot of prior notice to the female. 1. Oh I wish I...
Posted in Dating Advice by m6r18p65
18 513
Together for three years. We moved in together about 1.5 years ago. I was initially most attracted by her kindness. She exudes kindness... she probably has the kindest eyes Iíve ever seen. She has a pet that she dotes on as well, and seeing how...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Momoba
23 631
I recently went on a fifth date with a really great girl. She is very sweet and kind. Our conversations are effortless. She treats me amazingly and does everything you want the person your dating to do. Despite this, I feel like there is something...
Posted in Dating Advice by dmveep
34 718
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together