Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Has anyone ever made it work with an avoidant? I just finished round two with my ex. After the first round I ended up depressed. I thought I was making all the wrong moves...turns out there arenít any right ones with an avoidant. She came back after a
Posted in Relationship Advice by Jazz diddy
2 25
So basically my gf of 5 months left a relationship of over 1 year, she had already taken a fancy to me and we had known each other for a while. She was feeling taken for granted with her ex. So I guess she left her ex for me which might mean she would do
Posted in Dating Advice by m1x1m
14 369
When I met my girlfriend I lived in Nashville, Tennessee and she live in Miami, Florida. After a short while I started staying with her in Miami, I had work so i made sense. I paid half the bills but no rent, I was still back and forth between two states
Posted in Relationship Advice by caleveras
4 81
Ok so my boyfriend of 4 years works with his ex his boss had a stroke and he was in need of a secutary so he called his ex to work with him side by side one day I drove out there noticed her car there and said something about it and he said oh yeah she wo
Posted in Relationship Advice by Confused1432
3 99
Hello. I am deeply in love with someone else who does not feel the same way about me. For the long story, please read below. Year 1: A few years ago, halfway through a masterís degree, I had to quit school and work because I came down with panic and an
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Pablo360
9 128
This post isnt so much about the cheating its about the people who knew and what they knew. Heres background: Me 36 Girlfriend 33 Other guy 19 Been together 5 years Cheating 1 year Started 11-6-17 Ended a WEEK ago Being cheated on is bad enoug
Posted in Infidelity by Hatefulone82
22 306
Iím worried about my current emotional state. I feel part of it is just me not thinking logically but at the same time I canít stop thinking and feeling what I believe are illogical emotions. Iím wondering if I should get help. For context Iím a women in
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by question2015
6 93
30 yo m out of a marriage and dating. I'm finding it very hard to know how to open up to people, because one woman i dated post marriage who i really liked, who by all metrics liked me back, broke my heart. I dont know how to connect with someone without
Posted in Dating Advice by veryhurt
8 138
Hey everyone! This is more like venting than anything but if anyone has some advise on what I should do I'm also grateful. Even though I sometimes have anxiety, it's rare that I feel like this. I had a very stressful day at work, barely slept at nig
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Annia
5 85
Hey all, just wanted to get some opinions on this: I bought my boyfriend tickets to a concert of a band we listen to a lot and will be in town after Christmas. They were pricey (ish, for me at least they were, I'm not doing sooooo well financially), bu
Posted in Relationship Advice by LadyMac
15 266
So Iíll keep this short, this girl and I have been talking for 3 weeks, both texting and on the phone, and things were going absolutely perfect, we even went mini golfing a week ago and she said she had a great time. So the texting continued and I felt li
Posted in Dating Advice by DakotaxJames
10 195
My husband and I have been together for 10 years and have been married for 5 of those 10 years. Sometimes when we are arguing he would suggest that maybe we should get divorced. This has happend about 4 times now, and I was wondering if this is normal b
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by HarleyQ
7 158
Hi, So it all began two years ago when this guy came to my college.We wouldnt really talk nor hang out for 6 months. He was then interessted in another classmate of ours who he would flirt to. And she was very keen too but for some reason my friend wou
Posted in Dating Advice by RachelAmber
3 87
Iíve been with my boyfriend for about 5 months now and the relationship became long distance when he moved away for a job but the train journey is only 1.5 hours so we still manage to see each other every weekend taking turns on who comes. He is extre
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by shemmyemmy23
2 106
I just noticed my ex removed me from her followers list on Instagram after 10 months. We had been in mostly NC After she broke up with me and i hadnít heard from her in a few months (she sent a few breadcrumb texts out). She wanted to be friends but I
Posted in Getting Back Together by coastgirl
8 148
Now before I start this I want to say I know there is nothing wrong with people dating who have depression or any other mental illness. I myself suffered from incredibly bad OCD as a teenager which I know I have remnants that I carry into relationship
Posted in Dating Advice by Jellybean9
9 132
So Iím an idiot. I donít like my ex romantically in any way. Iíve figured that much out. I also know I donít want her in my life at all. The only issue is every time I get turned on she is all I can think about. So hereís why this is such an issue. I foun
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Smokey14151
2 110
Hello, I have dated M. for the past 2.5 years and it has been one hell of a roller coaster ride. The main issue has always been him mentally not being ready for a relationship due to just having ended a relationship of 6 years which he also shares a 4
Posted in Relationship Advice by sweetdesire
3 124
Recently Iíve been trying to go out with a girl and I want to make sure I know what I am doing well before I may need to do it. I have seen a lot of things about first kisses and every one of them has been different. What I want is a detailed explanation
Posted in Dating Advice by Mike11
2 87
Hey guys recently came across this blog and i thought i could get some advice and use it to vent. Until two weeks ago I was in a very long term relationship of 7 years. This girl who i will call M and I started liking each other in 10 grade of high school
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Solomeo
6 201
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together