Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I love her and really don't want to loose her, but i am having some trouble processing this, as i have anxiety and very low self esteem. I don't know how to talk to her about this because everytime i try i get upset and shut down.
Posted in Relationship Advice by tinee
1 25
We had been together for 4 years, but he dumped me because he moved to another country which is far away from my country and couldnít take a long distance relationship. He broke up with me only by sending message on SNS and sending a letter. I didnít
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by andsome
3 49
Hi I am trying to understand our relationship because I am very confused 1. Me and my husband both come from strict religious background 2. My husband was virgin when we got married as he strictly followed no sex before marriage. I was sexually exper
Posted in Relationship Advice by Ausa
22 227
My girlfriend and I have been on a week and a half break (no contact). She told me before we stopped talking that she was aware of all of the things that upset me about her in our relationship. She is a jealous person, insecure and possessive. She has bee
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Anon2018
9 110
My BF and I were in a strong relationship for four years and then he decided he needed to take a "breaK" while we were on opposite sides of the country for work and school. Distance was just too much for him and making him depressed, even though he was c
Posted in Getting Back Together by Hollym
7 93
Around three months ago I met a girl on Tinder, I sent her a super-like simply because one of her photos made me laugh and I thought she was cute but once we got chatting it turned out we had a load in common. We messaged each other huge messages through
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by DanAbnormal
2 72
I dated someone for six years and spent the second half engaged. I bought us a home and we lived together for a long while which was very difficult. I was always in the wrong, she would get mad and leave for days at a time, her accounts of events years la
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Hurting29
17 224
We are 31 and 30. After a very 1.5 difficult relationship: he is a loving person but also a very mean person. I donít know where i had the strength to keep going. Basically I thought that if i keep going, if i am generous, loving and show him how nice lif
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by july67
3 86
Separated from my ex over 2.5 years ago... we were together for 15 years, married for 10... he decided he wanted to end the marriage in the fall before we separated... didn't want to get counselling, work on it, etc. Anyone following my saga probably kno
Posted in Divorce Advice by maew
2 77
I met him almost a year ago online. He reached out to me first and the Communication was awesome. After a little over two weeks we decided to finally meet. He lives two hours away for me and I decided that I would be the first to drive to him so that I wo
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Unsure18
8 137
I officially ended it with my ex a few weeks ago. Weíd been on and off, and during one of our ďoffĒ periods I met another guy. I was really starting to like this new guy and decided before things got physical I needed to cut off the contact I had with my
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Noelle94
5 111
I have been with my partner for 19 years (no children together but I have two sons from a previous relationship) and our relationship is so unequal. We both earn a good salary but all my money goes into paying bills, decorating, Christmas etc and he gives
Posted in Relationship Advice by FRedding
6 126
My boyfriend of four years and I have had a very tumultuous up-and-down relationship. I love him very much I don't want to lose him only because he makes me so happy and I feel like he brings certain things to my life that I wouldn't have experienced with
Posted in Relationship Advice by AmandaWells
3 59
My first lesbian heartbreak story. I think Iím having the toughest time in my life right now. I have been always straight for 23 years, and all of a sudden she came into my life. She is hot, beautiful, experienced, she is one year younger than me. She
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by fallenone956
2 94
My husband and I are trying to make it work after he was cheating . Lately Iíve been attacking him over it. Our marriage has actually never been better although I canít stop lashing out at him when I think about it . How do you get through the times
Posted in Getting Back Together by cmh1964
4 125
So I'm probably more on one end of the spectrum on this but am interested in hearing others reactions. I have an acquaintance, former friend. She is a very intelligent person, highly successful and a wonderful mother to 3 young children. Truth is I've
Posted in Parenting and Families by Batya33
28 369
Hi guys... I'll keep this brief; recently met a really nice guy (completely randomly, which was quite nice) who ticked a lot of the right boxes for me. The day we met we had a little kiss, I agreed to meet him the weekend just gone (along with some of
Posted in Relationship Advice by Perdido1989
12 200
So... I went to Australia 2 years ago and 6 months in I met an Australian guy who I instantly fell for, I had never been in a relationship before and never valued that kind of thing as I didnít have a clue how it felt to actually love another man. The fir
Posted in Relationship Advice by kaney21
1 83
Iím a guy. This been troubling me for a while. Iíd never want to be in a relationship with another guy, but feel attracted to them and I feel like itís becoming the opposite with girls.
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by JamesJay
4 113
I was in an LDR for 5 months i met him when i was struggling to get over a guy he really liked me and said he wanna date me i was hesitant because he was young. i was 29 and he is only 23. he said things that tickle my fancy like travel to his country and
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by azncleo
4 107
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together