Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I hope that this is the correct sub-forum for this. If it's not, please do move it! I've been renting a room in an apartment for the last 18 months. This is a sublet room with no contract, and technically I'm not meant to be there, but these...
Posted in Career, Money and Education by equinox
9 91
Hi all To give some background I left to travel in October 2019 and when away met a girl who I spent a lot of time with and ended up visiting her in Singapore and we are now together. I am back living in the UK. It was great to begin with but the...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Izac1789
3 106
My mom is Panamanian so I'm technically Caribbean, but I'm from the states and everyone has been skeptical of my online relationships with Caribbean women. I've been talking to a woman in the DR for 6 months and I'm considering proposing. I was...
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by PanamaPR
9 158
Hello, Hoping someone can guide me... I was dumped 4 weeks ago. It's totally rocked me as this was someone that had planned a future with me and someone that made me feel like I was worth something. Back in November she mentioned her head...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Rb1980
15 249
I made a post previously about my ex and I. She broke up with me 6 months ago. She recently reconnected with me, but I soon found out she was only reconnecting with me because the guy she was interested in wouldnít give her a relationship. We hung...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Percival99
9 249
I'm stupid; I heavily lack communications skills and the ability to hold strong, meaningful opinions...and have a terrible vocabulary. I want to improve, but where do I even start? I dropped out of school at the age of 13 - I am now in my late...
Posted in Personal Growth by iRawr
4 106
So, I met a girl on a dating app. She messaged me first saying "Hi" to me, then I replied to her asking for her social media and she gave it to me. We then started to talk on the social media app, after having a decent conversation. A couple days...
Posted in Infidelity by Colonel23
21 425
Not really sure how to word this. So I'm a female and I've been with my wife for 7 years now. We've been married for 2.5 years. She has recently revealed that she is non binary and would like to use they/them pronouns. Not sure if this will evolve...
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by SwiftBiscuit
6 234
I have been in love with this guy from my school for the last 11 years. We were acquaintances in school but haven't been in touch after that. A few months ago I started talking to him through fb. We chatted a few times. It's always me who initiates...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Sachi
6 224
Just to add some context. I graduated with a degree in computer information systems back in 2014, at the time I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my life and didn't take my degree that seriously. Fast forward a year I quit my job (at citibike) and...
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Delacrank
10 198
Hi guys, I am a 31 M that is recently broken up with a 27 F after a 2 year relationship. It started off amazingly as all things do and we did so much together. We were different in our interests but similar in our desires to settle down and build...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by joe89
29 459
Matched with a guy on bumble whoís 36 Iím 23. After I messaged him first he asked for my number and he took about a week and a half to text but I was out of town by then. We agreed once Iíd be back that we would grab some coffee and he was very...
Posted in Dating Advice by oneubaile
12 368
So I met this girl on tinder a few months back. We hooked up a couple times when we first started talking(late November) but have not done anything really sexual since. We were also cuddling a lot too. This semester(before it got cancelled due to...
Posted in Dating Advice by ocholi
3 173
I was with my ex for over a year and a half. We're both in our early 20's and she told me that I was her first serious relationship. We had a mutual break up at the end of January. For the first week of the break up she kept texting me but since then...
Posted in Relationship Advice by samyc123
16 340
My current partner five years has always had a decent relationship with her ex, with whom she had a child with. They have been split up for about eight years now and Iíve always been comfortable with their relationship and in fact envied it and...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Mrfog
23 511
A little bit of a backstory, my boyfriend of a year was over and took a shower and I tapped his phone to check the time when I saw he had a message from someone on Kik. Knowing what most people use Kik for I got a bad feeling and decided to go and...
Posted in Relationship Advice by horrorjordan
8 375
Hi guys , I know the title might sound weird or ridiculous to some but Iíve been dating my partner for almost 4 years now and I know I love him and care so much about him and our relationship; but I just canít seem to tell him I love you back...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Nicole930
7 276
Posting here out of desperation because my inability to get over this breakup (nearly a year and a half ago) is sinking my entire life. My grief about this is so overwhelming I have twice been rejected for therapy following assessment; they kept...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by kaninchen
20 514
My husband and I have been together for 7 years now and married for 6 months. We share a toddler together. Our relationship has been more or less perfect up until the day my daughter was born and then exploded the day after the wedding. My...
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Rosebud19
13 410
Hello everyone. I'm a 26 year old male. I'm not sure if this is going to make sense to anyone, and really it doesn't make sense to me either. But I know I absolutely need help. Basically, for my entire life, I have been searching for the right...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by JCDallas
7 298
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together