Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Creating a new post because I didnít realize I couldnít copy my post from somewhere else. Sorry!! I met a guy through a mutual friend. Iím not sure if heís interested. He is recently divorced as am I. He is terribly shy. I am too. We both get less shy
Posted in Dating Advice by Suddenly1821
8 78
What do you do if in NC but ex calls/txts to tell you their Father has passed away and you're invited to the funeral?
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by misterjister
7 75
When my boyfriend and I have phone sex he likes to talk about what me and my exes did sexually. He gets turned on by the details. Is this normal.
Posted in Sex and Romance by Rickey45
4 47
I just came across a Quora article with examples of true love. Two stories in particular brought tears to my eyes. 1) A handsome and athletic young man is pictured with his beautiful girlfriend, probably at prom or something. Next there is a picture hi
Posted in Love Advice by MirrorKnight
7 131
I met this guy in the party. We started meeting on alternate days, it's been 2.5 months now but we are still not exclusive. We haven't had a discussion around it because he has gone through a breakup 1 week before we met. So he said he doesn't want to run
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by TiWi
16 336
Hey everyone. I feel so broken and lost, I am completely shocked. I never felt pain so intense in my entire life. I will try to keep this as short as possible, but there are so many details to my story, forgive me if this is too long. I need help. I am 33
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Dmk1986e
3 29
Long story short, a little over a month ago I broke up with a woman I love due to distance and a fear that my sense of fidelity was waning. Well, like Joni said ďyou donít know what youíve got Ďtill itís gone...Ē and now I can see what an epic mistake I m
Posted in Getting Back Together by Skeptic76
12 352
Hey guys! So Iím new to this section and I wanted to see what you guys thought about this! So Iím dating this guy I havenít met him in person yet but weíve been texting for about a month now. Everythingís pretty good but I just got out of an abusive relat
Posted in Dating Advice by Mel20192019
14 384
Hi, everyone My sister in law and I have known each other since she was in middle school (about 6 years) and always got along well. There were just two little things that bothered me a tiny bit: the first, that everytime she would come over small items w
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by viv19
29 496
Hi Everyone, I have always been hanging out with a guy friend for a whilealmost every week. Now he is inviting me over to his house for the first timeto his house potluck party from dinner time to 12 a.m. as his parents are out of town. My guy friend s
Posted in Dating Advice by suzysuzy
11 276
Itís been 5 months since me and my ex ended a 4.5 year relationship. At this stage I am doing better than I was a few months ago! My motivation is back and Iím working out most days which has definitely improved my self esteem. I have pretty much given up
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Bro32
14 282
I saw the joker on the weekend and I can really relate to it, sadly. In a way it made me feel better about being so lonely and undesirable and weird. I guess it made me feel less alone
Posted in Dating and Shy People by Boo1986
4 191
Hi, I live in a 3 bedroom apartment with my wife of 5 years and her 13 yr old son. Issue is my wife won’t have date night at home (which consists of a candle lit dinner and a glass of wine in the dinning room for about an 1 hour) whilst her son is
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Potofgold
30 590
Iím new to dating girls, Iím in senior year of high school and havnt has a girlfriend. There are a few girls that I think are attractive and would like to try to get to know, but I donít want to scare them off. The common thing I have noticed is that
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by hide
10 209
I've been hanging out with this girl but idk her mindset yet. I asked her to hang tomorrow and she said she has an event thing tomorrow but has extra days free this week so she will "hit me up." usually the "I'll call you" is lack of interest but the way
Posted in Dating Advice by drivenfuture
11 298
I've been seeing this guy for a little over a month, when we first met he told me he was still getting over his ex. I was patient and there for him. We're not technically dating yet but we are talking and making relationship advances i.e. saying "I love y
Posted in Dating Advice by flowerlover
3 314
This weekend we were at my husbandís cousinís place. She told me in private that my husbandís parents were extremely emotionally abusive to my husband and his sister . That their house was a house of hell and she has no clue how they became good people .
Posted in Parenting and Families by ~Seraphim ~
15 302
I was facetiming my gf because right now we are doing a long distance relationship due to work... have been doing it exactly 1 year...Total of a 4.5 yr relationship anyway during facetime, I get a text message from a random number, from a different s
Posted in Infidelity by ourdanny
11 389
nevermind. I didnít realize everyone on this forum was negative and mean
Posted in Parenting and Families by Avvril3000
5 229
Sorry I posted a book My girlfriend and I started talking to each other in June of 2018. We both worked at the same job but never really talked to each other beforehand. I had recently gone through a rough spell with a different girl and she noticed I
Posted in Getting Back Together by ringtail422
3 191
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together