New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Why did he seem interested at first but, when I told him I like him he said he's not looking for anythinglike that and he doesn't want to date me and I need to move on.
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Melosity
0 3
Me and my boyfriend have a great relationship overall but everytime wer'e intimate it makes feel a certain way and not in a good way either. Everytime before we have sex I give him a lot of foreplay including hand jobs, oral and even massages to get him r
Posted in Sex and Romance by Latayshia
1 16
One of my very good friends has always been the impressionable type. When I encouraged her to have stronger boundaries, to be less passive and to take things slow, everything fell on deaf ears. In the space of 4 months, she went from someone who's never d
Posted in Personal Growth by Honeycomb8
8 117
I am currently all over the place in my head. My boyfriend of a year is still living with me but decided the other day he was done with me for good. We have been on a rocky road these past couple of months. He struggles with addiction and I struggle with
Posted in Breaking Up by blondechick2
3 74
Background: I struggle with intimacy and relationships in general. Coming from abuse and neglect means I've always struggled with trusting others. Sometimes I don't speak up for myself soon enough and then by the time I do I become angry (but try so hard
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Vanishing Girl
4 67
I've been with my boyfriend for almost two years and he's the love of my life. He's my best friend; however, we both go to colleges that are six hours away, and flying/driving to see each other is very expensive and pretty much out of the question given o
Posted in Breaking Up by gracewoodwell
2 43
I had a short but very intense distance relationship of 4 months. We met 4 times during this period and we were in love since the very beginning. He was the one who started saying he wanted me to move in with him, that he had never felt like this before e
Posted in Breaking Up by Thainara
1 54
Hey everyone, My ex-girlfriend and I were together for 4 years in a loving relationship when she decided to move to another country for a year, and we both wanted to stay together. Few weeks after she left she'd started to say that she think we might n
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by anonymouse25
0 19
How do you bring back intimacy and romance in the couple that treats each other like brothers or best friends ? No other parties involved just stress,alcohol recovery,job stress,financial stress and other legal matters that hopefully will get resolve by t
Posted in Relationships by chicafella80
3 84
Hi all, I've decided to turn to an online forum for advice on a current friendship issue. I want to say thank you in advance to those who take the time to read about my experience and offer advice. I will try to make it as short as I can. I will start
Posted in Friendship and Friends by undertheivy
1 19
So currently going through a very complicated situation with my SO. I started seeing this girl in November of last year, while she was still with her bf. we had been really good friends for 2 years when we met abroad and had always had a lot of chemist
Posted in Dating by Ttiger32
12 186
So this guy and I have been on and off talking for about 4 months now. Things were way more serious in the earlier stages. I made a mistake and stopped talking to him for a couple weeks because I thought he was using me. Turns out he wasn't. I apologized
Posted in Relationships by Princessssssa
1 50
Hi everyone, so i thought that i would try this out as everywhere else Ive gotten nothing but mean words about it. So i have been with my boyfriend for a year and two months. When we were dating for about 5, our relationship hit a rough patch. He broke up
Posted in Getting Back Together by Jadesmith4
4 121
. I was seeing this girl who had recently broken up with her boyfriend of 5 years and was since March living in Washington for University. We were hanging out for about 5 months and originally agreed to just have fun and hook up. She’s a bartender for
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Bentleysfinest
1 52
Girl I've been dating for about three months drunk texted me that she loved me about two weeks ago. At first she blamed it on autocorrect, claiming to have typed "like" instead of love. Since then, she seems to forgot she blamed autocorrect and texted me
Posted in Dating by 8150nat
4 118
Hi all. I'll try keep this short. I need some help right now I'm feeling so lost. I've went through a lot the past year and a half. I had to leave my job because I burned out from stress. Since then I've been sifderomg with anxiety and have just been
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by liverpoolboy
0 38
IM A 63 YEAR OLD WOMAN ,and my life has turned upside down. I cry day and night. For some damn reason I'm lost , alone and just cant figure things out. I want my life back. I really do ,and then I feel like I just want it to be over . Today all
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by cinner
10 137
Where do i start i am 29 i live with my fiance and have been with her for 6 years i love her very much but shes treated me like shes messed around more than once and i do want the relationship to work but she treats me terribly when shes drunk when sober
Posted in Dating and Shy People by Johnsmith2017
3 89
Hi, I went into no contact with my ex around 14 weeks ago. I had decided that there's nothing left for me to do or say that would bring her back to me and no contact was better than lingering. It just got frustrating not getting the love and affection th
Posted in Breaking Up by tetraviper
8 154
She sent me a video clip of her watching Game of Thrones. I found this strange because she once told me it was too "geeky" for her when I recommended it to her. She said she likes it a lot. Anyway, I sent her a message saying I didn't want to bother
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Sgthaytham
7 123
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together