New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
As the title states, i really wanna do my step sister. I'm 15 and she's about to turn 17. I'm still a virgin, she's done it with one guy hundreds of times. When i tell you she is the most gorgeous girl ive ever seen, i mean it. She has the best ass in the
Posted in Sex and Romance by thw745
2 29
hey all, first-time poster here, really in a tough emotional dilemma with myself right now and I think itíd help me a lot to try to talk it through with some of you here. thereís a fair bit of backstory for me to give, so this is going to be a very long r
Posted in Getting Back Together by amber33
1 47
So you will know me from my previous threads Basically my ldr ex gf of two years left me just after I came out my operation and I had a long period of recovery ahead physically Anyway she then a month after that moved to my town and country! Anyway to
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Broke123
1 42
Insecure that my boyfriends perfer women of other race? Getting over self hatred and jealousy? I've been in a few interracial relationships in the past but ive noticed some feelings I've been having about dating a man who's a different race. It's sort
Posted in Dating by ashlandcoren
1 41
This is more of a mental health post. Over the past few months I feel like Iíve lost myself. I have these freak outs where I scream and hit and cry until I canít breathe and theyíre all at my boyfriend. I lost him because of it. And I donít know why I do
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by enic1192
2 30
This may seem and probably is very insignificant but has me bugged for a full week now. I am a 27yr old male and over the past couple of months I had my eye on a girl from near my home area. After meeting her one night briefly and chatting and having a
Posted in Dating by jam369
6 92
I am 14 almost 15 years old.I need help with a realtionship i have/had on class with the girl in class.She came on 3rd grade to my class,she wasnt that much beatifuel still i just fell inlove with her...i accidently stepped on her bag cuz as kids we left
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Kristi Kapo
0 25
Long story short or a least I'll try.. My new BF of less than a year had a meltdown and panic attack. we were supposed to spend yesterday together after he ran some errands. He was later than usual calling me and had been drinking. he was very upset re
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Lambert
2 49
I am sure than many of you, if you remember me, remember that I came from a very very toxic relationship where I was horribly abused and taken advantage of for 2 years. Though I am still dealing with the issues that caused me a year and 4 months later,
Posted in Dating by TurtleDog
2 62
Hello. I'm really glad to find a place to vent this thing that no friends of mine are interested to hear (All they say is dump him) I met a guy at a friend's party. He pursued me. We went on a date and went really well. I did notice he wasn'
Posted in Dating by lalalalies
21 305
I really don't feel as though I'm having a good time at the moment - at work or at home. This evening, something really odd happened. My ex boyfriend's friend knocked at my door asking to come in and wanted to speak about my ex and other things. Now i
Posted in Parenting and Families by Astrogirl
9 189
So I'm 41, between my spouse and I we have a 6 year old. He's had employment complications since she I conceived her and was pregnant. Leaves and quits jobs or gets laid off. He's irresponsible and distant. He's not a responsible father nor spouse. He's c
Posted in Divorce by cindyw625
10 115
Hey guys, Been long time I hope everyone happy new year. I am not sure if everyone is familiar with my story, I was with my ex boyfriend for 3 years, we were first relationship of each other. I got him out of his depression and backed him up in school
Posted in Breaking Up by Virallad
1 67
First time poster looking for a little advice or just someone to talk to about a wrinkle in my relationship that I at times have some difficulty dealing with. My partner and I are in a monogamous relationship. We have been dating for a little over a yea
Posted in Dating by help in love
14 193
I have no experience whatsoever with men... Theres this guy whose really sweet and who i feel really good around. he's bisexual and once slept with this guy he didn't even really like and just said "beggers can't be choosers" and he thinks he's unattrac
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Snowyyy
1 54
Hi Everyone, I'm just looking for some advice on what to do with my current situation. I've been dating my current girlfriend for almost 2 years. In the beginning, everything was great. We we're very happy toge
Posted in Breaking Up by Anon2018
0 39
Hi, My ex girlfriend and I broke up around 6 weeks ago, the break Up was caused as we both grew the relationship into a disaster in the last 4 months of the two year relationship by spending way too much time together and arguing when we were drunk and
Posted in Getting Back Together by Jasoncorb
3 81
About 13 months ago (Dec 2016) my ex-wife and I had separated. We were together 15 years but it was a loveless and an asexual relationship for most of that period. I tried to keep things going for the sake of our kids but things went downhill in the last
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by mcc1333
5 133
My ldr ex and I broke up last December. It was horrible. He invited me to take a trip with him to London and a simple argument about my behavior turned into a breakup because he forced answers out of me to solve the problem. It came to a point when he yel
Posted in Relationships by xojane
16 257
So... I broke up with my ex boyfriend late last year. And started talking to someone new basically immediately I have ASD (autism spectrum disorder) and recently diagnosed ADHD Now I have been seeing this new person for about 6 weeks. He told me on
Posted in Dating by glitterfingers
23 363
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together