New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I move on from this girl and say, hey if she doesnít respect my time enough to stop playing games then Iím done. A couple days later she calls and tells me, itís weird we havenít spoken in so long. Plus some other stuff. So I stupidly respond and acknowle
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by unattached
0 3
So I've been forced to stay home while I recover from a surgery. I'm nearly 25 and my sex drive is still incredibly high. I'm a man and I'm looking for tips, masturbation tips or where to go to find a date well stuck at home.
Posted in Sex and Romance by finalpoet
0 21
I recently came across this fantastic blog on Blisspot.com which was about providing tips to save relationships from breakups. After reading the blog, I discovered many useful ways to strengthen my relationship with my partner which could help me and my p
Posted in Relationships by brianhayes4
0 19
Hi guys, I am looking for some insight I guess. I was dating a guy for a few months, and we had a massive break up. He made a mistake, and I then thought it reflected him as a person and tried to move on. He apologised profusely, and if it's brought up
Posted in Relationships by Ramsy123
4 55
I remember a doctor I work with once telling me that if I wasn't fighting regularly in a relationship then there was something more wrong than us never fighting which has kind of stuck with me. I had bought my bf tickets for Christmas to go to a footba
Posted in Relationships by frankiee
3 66
at 18 years old a woman introduced me to her godfather and one of the first things he said to me was "Your life is going to be bigger than your hometown, Its something that you get from inside and that's how I feel about you" Mind you, he doesn't know
Posted in Personal Growth by cnash
2 41
There's this girl in my life that, for the last couple years, has sent me tons of mixed signals. I've spoken about her in a previous thread (I can't post the URL apparently, but it's the last thread I wrote, entitled, "This girl has confused the living he
Posted in Relationships by NotSure4358
0 27
It's a little long.. My ex broke up with me a month ago after a loving, quickly serious year long relationship. We had a beautiful romance and normal healthy relationship. He was very full on at first, wanted kids to move out together, missed me all t
Posted in Breaking Up by Anons17
3 65
im having a serious case of deja vu. My boyfriend drank a drink (dr.pepper) today and we bought a tv to carry it up 3 stories. On our first date we watched a drag queen lift a tv on a rooftop, it was an ad for dr. Pepper!!! We were in a pub. :) and now wi
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by Jillstrand23
1 52
Hey guys, so lately and on weekends especially, I've been feeling very wired/wound up, trouble sleeping, a bit "moody" lots of energy. Last night was out with BF till very late, but woke at six today, and have been going ever since. Including obsess
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by katrina1980
12 153
I am currently with my girlfriend of 1 and a half years. We have known each other for over 7 years. We have been together off and on and broken up off and on over the course of the 7 years period. We were simply friends in the beginning and I honestly was
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by AngelsFire84
12 180
Hi all, This is the first time I've even posted on any sort of forum.. bit daunting! Honestly I'm just so confused and hurt right now, thinking anything is going to help! Three weeks ago, my boyfriend of just over 3 years suddenly broke things off.
Posted in Breaking Up by Casio12
0 25
So my girlfriend and I have been dating for about six months now and I've noticed from this past month we haven't really been getting along to well with each other. The back story to this is we became friends on Facebook through a mutual friend and it
Posted in Dating by LaminatedCorgi
2 64
Hello all This is my first post on here and I will try to include everything and be as open as possible. Me and my ex work together, and we met after 3 years of attraction (unknown to each other all this time) until it seemed the perfect timing that
Posted in Breaking Up by OxWill
2 49
So this is a bit of an odd question but basically everythingís great in my sex life with my bf, itís just it doesnít really work when I go on top. I have had it work perfectly fine with many other guys but it doesnít feel like much is going on when I go o
Posted in Sex and Romance by cryingalways
9 200
The reason for our break up is him moving to a different country soon. Recently we've been seeing each other again but in a casual way until the move. He blocked me on Instagram which really upset me. When I said I'll block him from Facebook and my number
Posted in Breaking Up by Katluv514
0 57
My boyfriend is 20 and his birthday is in July and I am 17 and my birthday is October we donít do anything sexual, but is it illegal to date and be sexually active in Minnesota if we are 3 years apart In age?
Posted in Dating by Kenz1017
1 58
So I was just supposed to be meeting a colleague for lunch and to plan some future work together however we ended up being out for 7 hours. We hardly even discussed work but focused on our lives and at one point our personal life: he then told me it was t
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Raymor225
1 58
I recently experienced a breakup which although minor, affected me on a very deep level. I was seeing a guy for a few months, it was going great and then he broke up with me quite suddenly because he didn't want a relationship. Whilst no breakup is meant
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Merope
6 158
Girl Friend Broke up with me last week because she has low self-esteem issues possibly some depression. She says she canít be in a relationship right now since she doesnít her love itself. She talked to me on Friday stating she doesnít want to lean on me
Posted in Relationships by thiva101
20 289
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together