Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi guys I'm really desperate I really need some advice. This is my story, about a month ago (17/09/19), my girlfriend texted me and asked me if our relationship was working well. I really had no clue what she was really meant because we were doing well
Posted in Relationship Advice by jamessb2102
1 23
I know I spoke about my career choices many times here . Iím not very happy with my job . Iím more of a medical billing assistant or administrative assistant just to clarify . I havenít gotten very far in medical billing . My thoughts are wanting to be an
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Chocolate25
2 62
Just updating that I managed to save another 10k since I updated Jan of this year! I posted in my other thread, but figured I'll start a new thread to keep it straight forward. Should I invest in some low cost index funds now, or wait another half
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Honeycomb8
4 83
Hi all. Iíve been married for 15 years and we have three young children together. For as long as I remember, have never been really happy with my husband. First few months of our marriage, we have tried so hard to change each other. I was still pretty
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Alexis09
5 145
So thereís this girl from my job who Iíve always found attractive. I began to hear talk from other co workers that she thinks Iím really cute and attractive. So I got her number and we started going on dates. The dates were great and she would blow off an
Posted in Dating Advice by Mrgreenjeans
9 175
The relationship I thought that would last ended about 2-3 weeks ago. I had hurt myself from sports and so that meant I was out for a while. I suddenly became depressed and sad... my ex boyfriend wasnít there for me when I needed him most. He gave excuse
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Cdlove
3 106
I'll try to keep this to the point as best I can. I'm currently in Week 5 of the split with a co-worker of mine. We were instantly drawn to each other, dated for nearly five months, but it felt longer than that due to the build up the five or six mon
Posted in Getting Back Together by TimeToGrowUp
3 120
Hi all, This is going to be a slightly long post, so my apologies for the length. Back in April, I left my former employer of 3 years (investment bank) to move into a new role in a major accounting firm. During my time at my former employer, I
Posted in Career, Money and Education by RuedeRivoli
8 169
Here's my story. It's a wall of text, but please bear with me. The Background: I had been dating a 4th year medical student for the past year and few months. We began the relationship knowing at the end of the year she would relocate, but we bot
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Loki1110
20 382
Sure I make good money and I was better before meeting this girl but I had asked her out and she wants to be friends with me but I believe if we would be together we could make it last but she wonít even give me the time to ask her out in a relationship.
Posted in Suicide by helpmeout1
12 375
I've recently been seeing this person and it is going well. We're getting to the stage where we'd like to see each other more regularly. The issue is two-fold: we both have kids from previous marriages and have different custody schedules. She has week on
Posted in Dating Advice by Rdunsany
13 208
Hi all, lurker here finally posting... Been with girlfriend for around 1.5 years now. First year was incredible. So much chemistry, such a shared sense of humour and everything just felt right. Her words and actions seemed to make it clear sheís never
Posted in Relationship Advice by Badmamajama
25 361
I have known this person for about 20years. We have worked together for 15 of those. A few yrs ago, he was separated from his wife and I was single. I fell for him because we just click like none else I have with before. I noticed he was starting to becom
Posted in Dating Advice by Kiaara217
14 407
So Iíve been dating my gf for a little under a year now. For the past few months I have been losing feelings. She is a high school senior and Iím a college freshman. After I left for college her attention and desire for me comes in waves. Sheíll go the wh
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Nman4141
10 222
Hey ENA, It's been a while, and I could really use all your advice and opinion on this subject. So, after many many years of struggling to find someone. In my late 20's, I finally found this amazing woman on a dating site. Note, I've made several other i
Posted in Love Advice by musicman777
24 428
Yay or nay? I'm over the guy so it's not an attempt to get a response. I was the one that cut them off ages ago. He meant a lot to me for a long time and helped a great deal in making me who I am today, so I thought since he's turning 30, why not?
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Honeycomb8
26 489
5 years ago when I attended college, there was a guy in one of my lectures and we almost had this immediate attraction but barely ever spoke to each other. We once did briefly text but I don't remember how we got each other's numbers. We would see each ot
Posted in Dating Advice by dustycloud
7 169
Was with this person for 1.5 years and I feel a bit like worthless at the moment. In the beginning it was a bit slow, long talks, a bit hesitant even for a kiss the 2nd date so I asked and she decline, I respected that. I would drive 45 min to see her se
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Havok20
10 254
Hello, Not sure if this is the right spot for this question or not. I was out for a birthday and was having drinks of course and my sister in law was sitting by me and says to me " that i make things frustrating with her and i said what do you mean by
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Sean1740
5 165
Dated amazing person over summer. Totally into her. Had to go back to professional school across country. Long texts and talks truncated she started seeing someone else and told me she hopes to still be friends and talk to me. I told her I canít be friend
Posted in Dating Advice by crazylovebug
8 368
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together