New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Ok i need to be flogged. my story with this lovely Irish woman. https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=540443 anyway. I have been busy with myself. A lot. You probably can see the things i talk about and do here. Long story sho
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by sfindependent
4 5
I dated a Girl for 2 years. She's a senior in High school now and Im a freshman in college. We broke up about a week ago because she said she didn't feel the same way about me but she still loves me and wants to be a part of my life. She seemed relieved w
Posted in Relationships by hps
0 0
I would love to settle down and get married but I'm at a point where I feel I'm carrying a lot of baggage from previous relationships. I'm quite jaded if I'm being honest, I feel like any relationship will just end badly. I don't think it's fair on myself
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by thornz
3 4
So on October 7 my boy friend asked for a break and we haven't really been talking like we use to or texting like if we see each other at work we talk almost like coworkers but nothing more. But he always stares at me but idk what's going on in his head.
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by piya
3 36
I started liking a girl. I started doing things for her, taking care of her. First she rejected me many times, and was really rude to me and said she's not a virgin. She then told me she had a break up, and it was terrible. I still began caring for her mo
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Tarun
2 29
Theres this girl that Ive been best friends with for about 6-7 years. I always had the biggest crush on her and I expressed it to her mutiple times but it she was always dating someone else or was just not into
Posted in Getting Back Together by Jjbarea
8 53
Just curious what people's reasons are for ghosting.
Posted in Dating by gijeanie
8 78
I have a friend who has just been making me crazy lately. We have been friends for over 10 years and they got out of a relationship earlier this year and have just been out of control. All they think about is sex. They even sent a photo to me of them comp
Posted in Friendship and Friends by puzzled25
6 65
I'm turning 41 this year, and never been in a relationship. I used to think it was because I was so shy when I was younger, but most of the people in my social anxiety support group are divorced, or married, or have significant others so I don't know. I
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by Sera1000
5 99
I am writing here so I don't text or call or jump to conclusions. Sort of hard not to though knowing he is on a dating site and used pics I took of him and pics he sent me . (I don't know the truth if it's a girls car but I already feel like I know becau
Posted in Breaking Up by Bittybear89
7 115
Hey everyone. I will try to cut a very long story short. I was in a long term relationship of a few years with a guy and recently we broke up as it just wasn’t working out and I truly wasn’t happy. He did put a lot of effort into getting back with me
Posted in Breaking Up by cookiefudge
11 119
Hi, This is my first post...so bare with me.. I was in an absolutely incredible relationship for about a year. I had genuinely come to the idea that she was the one. As the year progressed we supported each other well, each having issues to deal wit
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by MeeB
8 99
Ok, long story short. Wife of 7 years (been together 10) has an emotional affair, blames it mostly on my ignoring her (I had issues with a mental illness for a couple years), we tried working on it, two months later she get's caught sending nudes to a guy
Posted in Dating by thebeardguy
7 110
As the title suggests, I am trying to sort smth in my head. I have an old friend/former lover, whom I occasionally (rather unpredictably) see if we geographically coincide. Several days ago I was on a trip to his current town again. After my meeti
Posted in Sex and Romance by Waraqqa
10 109
6 months ago I was engaged to someone and we were deeply in love .. Our engagement was based on a really deep love. He and his family loved and respected me a lot. But there were some traits in his personality that made my dad say that we must end this re
Posted in Breaking Up by Dana25
2 91
I found out that my boyfriend of 2 years has been sexting the girl that he's supervising at work over quite a long period. A text popped up from her while I was at his that was disgusting, so I opened it and found A LOT more. All about how he made her har
Posted in Breaking Up by confused2122
15 208
I'm very nervous about returning to school in brick and mortar reason for a number of reasons. I'm 38 years old I'm recently married School is 3.5 hours away from home, I will be in the dorms From experiences I have diagnosed mysel
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Flytw
4 86
Hi. Me and my gf (now ex) were together for 4 years. During the last 2 years, she met a guy through a mutual friend. Soon they became best friends and used to hang out occasionally. It was surprising that some other guy became her best friend be
Posted in Relationships by ClumsyGuy
2 96
Hi i have been in a relationship for 1 yr and loved him a lot. Starting 7-8 months i was very happy and used to feel so secure with him like even when says some other girl is hot i used to be like show me her pic and we used to discuss her. But then we ha
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by leila5
7 146
Soo it's been a week and couple days that my bf asked for a break because he is a nursing student at the college and so many thing happened to him that he felt overwhelmed so he said for this semester he is asking for a pause in the relationship even tho
Posted in Breaking Up by piya
3 77
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together