New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Today i just found out that my ex boyfriend broke up with me because i was older than him. It hurts like hell to know that he actually listen to his friends. We were togethee for 3 years and suddenly he thinks our relationship is bull. 😔 its been
Posted in Breaking Up by Miss Y
0 0
To set the scene Iím 38 years old. Up until my thirties I drifted around having lots of fun in different locations. Then when I turned 30 I suddenly had this incredible impulse to return to be near my family and have babies. For most of my thirties this b
Posted in Relationships by Purplesquire
1 2
So to start this off, I've been dating my boyfriend now for about 8 months. Today was a bad day for us, I had 2 glasses of wine to drink while watching the season finale of handmaids tale. I didn't know it would get me so buzzed but it did. Although I was
Posted in Relationships by Stas311
8 102
Hi everyone, I am in a strange situation. If you follow the previous thread you will see that 3 months ago O met a man in his 40ís Iím in my 30ís. We hit it off from the get go and every time we saw each other it was even better. So we really both expa
Posted in Dating by Lilly26
10 104
Hi friends, So...there's this woman who I absolutely fell for (hook, line, sinker and more) many years ago. It was so tumultuous. I told her of my feelings and she told me only friendship was possible. Then we became even closer friends and there seemed
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by RockSolid
1 36
So a little over a month ago (feels like sooo much longer, holy crap) my girlfriend of 1 year broke up with me. I have never been so close to someone, and I'd say the same was true for her. We sort of had a long distance relationship, while she's at schoo
Posted in Breaking Up by bummercitytown
3 70
Ok i was talking to this guy online and we get along very well and he lives in my town (but I told him I live in a town 15min away just because didn't want to bump into him) anyway we talking heaps last night and then I was at breakfast this morning with
Posted in Dating by Tuna010
15 237
Hi all, my first post here. I would just like some advice on what to do here. Me and my partner have been together for about 5 months and I love him. He has been absolutely amazing for the past 5 months. Attentive and caring... although..Sometimes he can
Posted in Relationships by Greaater
2 139
hey, I've been in a LDR for 3 years, we are engaged and I'm currently looking for a place for us to move in together with a viewing of another property again this monday coming. There have been many ups and downs, my partner seems to blow up over a
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Iratus
5 99
Hi so every time I turn the radio on or even a playlist I canít help but be weighed down by depressing love songs. I like the songs when Iím happy but right now I just feel so hopeless and broken. Iíve been single for a week and Iím not in the mood to
Posted in Breaking Up by Cqc
5 83
Hi all I know this post isnít going to go down well and I am guessing I will receive a lot of negative comments but I just wanted to put into words what has happened recently and I guess get peoples views although I know most will be bad, thatís why I
Posted in Infidelity by Sally1984
4 146
Just so sick of how bad of an experience it is. Genuinely worried Iíll never meet anyone without it. How does an adult in a big city who is past the age of ďgoing outĒ and ďgoing to barsĒ supposed to meet anyone? Please donít advise something contrive
Posted in Dating by Tryingit
15 255
I wrote recently about some challenges in expressing affection to my boyfriend. You guys gave me some great advice (thank you!) and Iím working on pushing past my comfort zone just a bit more (and also chilling out a bit when it doesnít elicit exactly the
Posted in Relationships by citrusgreen
7 122
It's been a LONG time since I posted...guess that's not a bad thing! Having a troubling week though, here goes: (Warning: long post!) I got married six months ago and we have been together for 7 years. We have a 3 year old child together, the house
Posted in Trust and Relationships by broken1414
11 228
Hey everyone Just curious if you guys have any stories of couples getting together a third time and how it went, or any personal stories too. Thanks
Posted in Getting Back Together by Dicard
6 178
With I'm done in reference to dealing with my mom's interference in the relationship. Not surprised knew our problems hadn't been resolved. Thinking back he's wanted out for a while. But it's still hard to let go. I'm sick now. Pneumonia on top of a d
Posted in Breaking Up by Jetta
5 167
I know couples have gone from FWB to BF/GF but what about the other way around? BF/GF to FWB. Has anyone ever done this? Is this even possible? Where you date for awhile, exclusively, but one or both realize there is no real emotional pull/connect
Posted in Dating by katrina1980
32 595
My boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 years now. We've lived together for almost a year and a half. First, I'll give you our backstory. We met in high school and started dating. He moved out of state for college and I was still in high school i
Posted in Relationship Commitment by nicolewill
19 241
I'm 40 years old guy. I have not been with anyone at all for 25 years. No date , no kiss no intimate contact at all. It makes me feel worthless. I am a guy with nobody to love and no kids. About 4 years ago I worked with a lady and I enjoyed being wi
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by PookieNumNums
12 234
Almost a week ago, I ended up breaking up with my girlfriend who I'd been with for nearly 8 months (we're both 24). Things had mostly been good up until that point, but during the past month things felt off and it felt better to end it rather than keep it
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Guardian452
7 158
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together