Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi guys, itís been nearly 4 months since we broke up. As I said in my previous post my ex still snoops on my social media account since he has my password (i know because i get login notifications). He saw that there were a few guys messaging me. He then
Posted in Getting Back Together by Ellaho
5 88
Sorry for the long post. Would really like to hear women's point of view from what my friend may be thinking in her mind but also would like to hear from the guys point of view as well. I am a guy with a very close female friend who is a co-worker als
Posted in Relationship Advice by Aj86
5 103
Hi guys, I need help on a situation with my boyfriend. Before summer, I decided to break things up with my boyfriend as things weren't going well between us We originally were in a open relationship where we had agreeded it was okay to sleep with othe
Posted in Getting Back Together by FleurDeLys
6 159
I am struggling to process all the devastation in the family right now. I am either numb or crying.
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by ~Seraphim ~
15 220
I'm not sure how to handle this. A few years ago, I was with a friend who I thought had no sexual desire for me so I thought I was safe. Well this night, I was upset about some personal issues going on in my life and I just needed someone to talk too. F
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Maria2157
16 270
So there is this girl that I used to have a thing with but we broke it off because we were both going to college, but we are not that far away and deep down inside I wanted to keep it going. We still keep in touch though, which is good. Well she drunk Fac
Posted in Dating Advice by OT630
7 207
Itís been ten days now since I told my ex that I couldnít/wouldnít continue a relationship with her as her Ďfriendí. Iím feeling a little better each day, and for the larger part of most days I somehow manage not to focus on how much I already miss her. B
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by SixOfOne
5 179
I am currently pregnant. And the past few months weíve had some rough patches of fighting. But recently, weíve better our communication and I thought things were getting better. Yesterday, he went out with his friends to a fight. No big deal. Iím not one
Posted in Dating Advice by Mjdino
36 689
Hey.. My relationship with my partner of 20 months has been up and down, with him going through therapy, AA, grieving his mum dying and him trying to commit suicide. Iíve seen him though, and stood by him as I thought we was in love too. I starte
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Redfox1877
19 416
I've been with her for close to 10 months now. I'm 25 she's 20. It's been sorta rule she put on me on the very early days that she doesn't want me to text any other girl on messenger, WhatsApp, etc. etc. She's ok with me talking face to face with them but
Posted in Relationship Commitment by nirm2009
8 253
Hi folks, I've been thinking about cryptocurrencies lately and whether I should participate in that. There's so much news about the controversial Libra (if it's released), the already existing Bitcoin and all the emerging currencies. I was wondering
Posted in Career, Money and Education by greendots
6 134
Can someone e plain the logic in believing that a trigger simply means that your arenít over the one who caused the trigger? My thought is it can go one of both ways. 1. You arenít over your Ex 2. Youíve learned not to fall into the same patterns so a
Posted in Age Gap Relationships by alex17466
5 162
She and I got together after about 3 months of talking, then after a couple months of being together she says she has alot on her plate with family problems, healing from her ex who she broke up with 6 months prior to meeting me, and she lost 2 best frien
Posted in Relationship Advice by Rakim96
9 229
Hi all, Iím pregnant & will be due in 2 months. Iím 23 with a 6 year old stepson. Who is not vaccinated . His dad says itís because he has ďgood immune system ď which I think is idiotic , as I major in science and health sciences Iíve discussed my worries
Posted in Parenting and Families by Layla23
28 541
Came across this on a FB post. I wonder if I have it in me. Has anyone here done something like this, even while there is some resentment, anger, guilt and regret for one's own mistakes that led to split, etc.? Any techniques that could enable the be
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Waraqqa
8 185
hello hello, i hope you are all doing well. so here's the deal, i wrote something here, less than a month ago, about my break up with my one year boyfriend. i'm coming back here for some after break up advices, just as i said back then we work together
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Riri2019
7 204
Is what Scum English guy felt the need to call out to me from his fancy hotel balcony as I was trying to get home after a very long work day and disappointing venture to a couple of Melbourne venues trying to get out amongst the people. Earlier today
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by 1a1a
20 491
For more context, we both moved back home and are commuting from home for work post grad. He broke off his relationship about a month ago and things picked up where they had left off prior to their relationship (that’s a whole other long story). Anyway,
Posted in Relationship Advice by courtneyross52
16 359
My dad is going through chemo and i been trying so hard to be supportive and help but he gets really angry at me. He doesnt with others... I asked him to please treat me same as others which made him more angry. I know about being supportive. Its hard
Posted in Parenting and Families by jellybean2018
23 430
My sort-of ex went on a break with his new girlfriend that he left me for. And now wants me sexually saying Iím the best heís ever had and no woman has come close to me in his life. Iíve slept with him once on a break and once he got back with her. I felt
Posted in Sex and Romance by eeba272
16 434
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together