New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi guys, My ex broke up with me a 5 weeks ago. It was our best relationship, we loved each other very much, kids and marriage in talks all the time. Then he broke up because he wasn’t sure that I was the one and he doesn’t know what he wants, we had in
Posted in Breaking Up by justrandomgirl
1 2
This is my first time posting on this forum, hello everyone! I hope all is well. It's a very, very long read. Alright, here's some background on my current situation. My ex and I are both military, and we we're in a LDR for 7 months. I was her first p
Posted in Getting Back Together by SuperMotivate
1 34
I nearly got together with this woman 2.5 years ago and then we had this fight that ended things. For the last 2.5 years she's all of I've thought about. I see her all the time but we never speak. Then this week she writes me and says she is sorry f
Posted in Relationships by RockSolid
1 45
Hello, so me and my ex were together for a while until I decided to break up with her. I did it out of anger at that time, but later on I realized that I loved her way too much to let her go. She loved me a lot as well. I have tried to get back with he
Posted in Getting Back Together by Yue2008
1 62
I deleted and blocked an old flame from every form of communication possible. In addition to blocking him on FB, I also deactivated my account for the summer. I recently signed up for messenger to stay in touch with a few people. It's the messenger app.
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by jennylove
6 80
There is a girl who was interested/liked me a year ago. We kept in contact for some time. I also liked her (i still do) but i kinda couldnt like connect with her. We havent spoken for a year now but i was always happy seing her in University. Now i rea
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by icecream75002
1 31
Some of you may have followed my break up thread(s). I went through a pretty horrific breakup involving being cheated on and left for another dude. It pretty much put my self esteem and confidence at an all time low. I was already not the MOST confident d
Posted in Dating by hrb23
5 66
I had a conversation at work yesterday that is throwing me for a loop. I'll try to keep this brief. I'd really appreciate feedback on my behavior. I'm responsible for a particular area/task. Making a mistake can cost us a lot of money. This area is fa
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Hell_On_Heels
2 60
Hello, So for the past 2 months I have been talking/hanging out with this lady I met at a college course I have been doing. I am bisexual and so is she but she has 2 sons who are 19 & 20 but don't live with her, and she is single. I am very attracted t
Posted in Dating by crickets99
1 81
I received some great advice on about not calling or texting etc for a week to see if the guy I'm with long distance wise contacts me and if anything wait a week. He had told me to give him time after we had gotten into it a bit. I can explain more if nee
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Mar mar
2 65
From a male perspective what would a female have to do in order to win your heart back & your willingness to try with her again after she broke your heart ?
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by kokoc
1 71
Here below you find my old post copied. I know that I should have stayed in NC, i know that I messed up everything, that this girl is lost. But I decided to try to re build something after 50 day of NC. I will use this post to let you know how it will go.
Posted in Getting Back Together by FLWriter
4 83
I think I know the answer to this and may have just realized that I'm just too afraid to let go of what could happen if I let him go. Your advices are welcomed and appreciated. I am a 23 year old woman dating a 30 year old man. We both have stable jobs a
Posted in Relationships by ThoughtfulKate
4 131
So when me and my boyfriend starting dating he cheated on me and lied about it I find out and i've lost my trust in him he's shown that he is regretful and has bettered himself but I still don't trust him I don't know if i should break up with him or stay
Posted in Dating by rubyyher
7 143
I am 28, my ex-girlfriend is 24, her new boyfriend is 33. (I am trying to forget our past, but if in the future, I had a chance to look back, I can come back to this website and see what I am (was) thinking about) Just a short summary for people who
Posted in Breaking Up by cococly
4 131
My head seems to be spinning in circles and the more I think about this the more it makes me wonder what exactly is wrong with me. I'm in a happy healthy relationship of almost 1 year. My boyfriend and I are both in our late 20's, he loves me and I tru
Posted in Relationships by StillHopeful88
2 86
Me and this guy have a thing going on but we're not dating yet. We also work together. Yesterday at work he came in very miserable and upset and moody and didn't say one word to anyone. So I texted him after work and asked him if he was ok and he said "we
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by jessissel
1 81
If a bf who is 64 has very little money and is temporarily unemployed is it go without saying that he is using his gf who is a professional making good money with a nice home etc? He wants to marry her as soon as he gets a job and constantly tells her how
Posted in Trust and Relationships by soconfused123
1 92
I could really really do with some advice but please I beg no hate!! I was with my boyfriend for about 9 months and he was paranoid, controlling and mentally abusive. In that time he'd constantly accuse me of wanting someone else, check my phone, read
Posted in Relationships by ExoticDance
5 110
Okay so to try not tell a log story, I met a girl on tinder , when we met we go on well hooked up (don't have sex) bit went back to her place and fooled around we instantly became comfatable next to eachother the next week the same thing happend but I sta
Posted in Love by Michael199
3 62
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together