Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hello. Me and my girlfriend are together for almost 9 months, and I love her very very much. My girlfriend often have a hard time in life, which make her very upset. I love my girlfriend so much, and The only thing I want in the world is that she feels
Posted in Relationship Advice by dannyh532
0 6
So Iíve only been with my boyfriend for 4 and half months but Iím having some doubts. Letís just say itís his attitude towards things and the way he makes me feel. At the start he was so loving and I never felt better, after being in a controlling relatio
Posted in Relationship Advice by Hollsmaur
2 32
My boyfriend of over 2 years, that I've never had a problem with, we don't argue, spend most of our spare time together, came to my house tonight crying, saying he had messed up big time. I was so confused, I was like at work? Did you lose your job? An
Posted in Relationship Advice by Lynn78
7 109
Naturally, I was never really a person who would get jealous in general but recently being in a longer relationship it started to come out of me - not mild but very bad. Everytime I see a girl passing by especially wearing a bit revealing clothes, I look
Posted in Relationship Advice by Merissa
2 73
I am so grateful for my boyfriend. I really am. Weíve been together for almost 7 months. We might have our differences and thatís to be expected. But for the most part, he is extremely thoughtful and caring. He looks out for me and I try my best to do the
Posted in Dating Advice by ConfusedLady21
14 270
Hello. I remember coming here and asking advice few months ago, about this story. Now I really need your advice about a hypothetical part 2 of it, let's suppose I ended up contacting this guy. He was thinking about me too and asking about me from vari
Posted in Abuse and Violence by yasu
17 261
I dated a woman for almost exactly one year. In the beginning she had committment issues and we broke up twice due to her not being ready to commit. She came back both times and finally committed and things were overall going well. Her family loved me and
Posted in Relationship Advice by Rzba1
6 186
Never know how much youíve missed someone until you spend the afternoon with them and half the time itís pure elation, laughing joking like old times, the other half your heart is breaking all over again. Then the time ends she hugs you and you just bury
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Capttrae
4 167
Hi all, I am at a point in my life where I am reeling from what happened to me. I am in a state of cognitive dissonance still, so I do not think I fully comprehend what has happened to me yet. I met a guy 1.5 years ago on Tinder. He was perfect to me,
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by deedee911
43 816
So me and the girl I was seeing had broken up with me she told me it was because our friends and interests were different but she still enjoys spending time with me. We stop talking for 2 weeks and I text her saying that she still has clothes at my house
Posted in Dating Advice by aocwater245
13 344
This is going to be long but I appreciate any responses and suggestions whether nice or harsh. I met a girl from out of state while vising a friend. We hit it off really well and it looked like she was into me and I was very into her. After I left w
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by veee
10 214
We've been together for 7 years, with two children, son was 6 and daughter was 2. My wife started attending a boot camp in Irvine CA. One month later she established a password on her IPhone and notebook. She was getting and writing messages while I c
Posted in Infidelity by PersonalT
31 998
Hi All: I have a bit of a situation here and would really appreciate your help. So I changed departments at work around November of last year - everything great with the new team. This lady joined like slightly after me and initially sat right next to me
Posted in Friendship and Friends by s2teve
38 776
After a horrible break up three weeks before my wedding, it has now been over a year and I'm starting to put myself out there. Found a guy, started talking, we have a lot in common and have both confessed to liking each other. He tells me he isn't a vi
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by SnugglePuggle
90 1,682
It really was a roller coaster ride since i took up the courage to move out from my parents house & confronted my husband on his irresponsible behaviour. Well now, to be more specific, my ex-husband. I never felt so liberated, i was so trapped in the to
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by momoa
13 291
I went out with a girlfriend on Sunday night and we met a group of attractive and friendly guys. We're all around the age of 24/25. One guy in particular stood out to me, so I sat next to him and we ended up talking for the rest of the night. He's extreme
Posted in Dating Advice by cwags
24 812
Hi everyone, I wasnít really sure which category to put this post under, but considering everyone I live with is family, I figured it would go here. I currently live with my husband, step son, and my brother in law. My brother in law (age 35) has live
Posted in Parenting and Families by undertheivy
39 577
Here's a summary of what happened. What needs to be done to fix this relationship? Is it even possible? A few days ago, while being brushed off / ignored my my boyfriend (of 5, almost 6 years) and told he didn't want to go do things with me on one of h
Posted in Relationship Advice by throaway2791
17 522
I need an advice... I met my ex 2years and a half ago, we come from different cultures and political views. He used to have a gun at his place and at soon as he told me I said I was NOT comfortable at all with dating a guy with guns. It does NOT make m
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by angy864
34 791
Hi, everyone: My boyfriend (of almost six years) and I hit a rough spot a few days ago. Here's the background first: My boyfriend is 12 years older than me. He started working with this young woman, who I have actually met many years before they
Posted in Jealousy by KKadessa00
15 643
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together