Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
A person drove a vehicle down a sidewalk in Toronto and killed 9 and injured 16. So SHOCKING as this never happens here. 😢
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by ~Seraphim ~
25 654
Hello! I've been dating a guy for almost a year now. This is definitely the healthiest relationship I've ever had, which is the case for a number of factors both about myself and about my partner. I'm wrapping up a PhD program in pediatric psychology
Posted in Dating Advice by benwyatt
5 67
I started seeing this guy over three weeks ago... We met two years ago at an event and we had a very short fling.. it ended because I wasn't feeling it at the time and we both kind of disappeared on each other. Three weeks ago, we reconnected and have
Posted in Dating Advice by moonandsun
2 50
Hey all... My ex of 15 years recently broke up with his live in GF and is moving back to the area I live in. Backstory to all of this is in a previous thread I wrote. When he got together with his GF, he cut off communication completely between us. B
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by maew
1 39
Hi everyone, I apologise this is long but i am in such deep shock and emotional pain i didn't know who to turn to to try to make sense of what happened to me. My fiance and i were together for 5 years, he is from the middle east and me from the west.
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by boatinwater
4 60
Hi guys Iíve been reading a lot on this site about break ups and itís really helped. Just wanted some advice really. So Iíd been with my girl for about 2 years and we had an awesome connection and really liked each other loads. I recently went away for 3
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Bugal
14 192
My GF of 2 years broke up with me 2 weeks ago. She is from China with Australian permanent residency status, I am from Denmark. We lived in Denmark together and now she moved back to China. She is planning to go back to Australia at the end of May/early J
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Tom76
5 94
My bf and I have been dating for 4 yrs. We have a ten year age gap in 28 heís 38. Heís never lived with a gf before and never married. I donít think I want to marry but Iíd love to live with him and see myself and future with him. We travel together all o
Posted in Age Gap Relationships by Curiosity69
5 117
This is among the most bizarre/romantic things to ever happen to me, so wanted to see how others would take it. About 2 weeks ago, I got a random Facebook message from a guy I didn't recognize but seem to have been FB friends with for 7 years. He asked
Posted in Dating Advice by Tryingit
3 118
Hello everyone, I've been mostly hanging out in the break-up forum as that is precisely what's brought me to this website. But as I heal and go through the stages of personal growth, I'd like to start branching out with some thoughts that have been develo
Posted in Personal Growth by GettingThere89
3 62
Well let me start from the beginning I met this woman at work we worked together as friends for 6 months we were but in relationships that were boring well we finally started dating well we have been dating for 2 years itís been a rough couple of years bu
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by zade2018
1 36
I'm sorry if this is rather long. For the past year I have been dealing with a lot of issues, primarily with mental health. I have had an exceptionally bad relapse with anorexia, severe depression, anxiety, self harm, PTSD, and even two suicide att
Posted in Dating Advice by Coira
7 98
Posted recently but in different words. i know I have issues, I am trying to figure out how to fix them and exactly what they are, without seeing a therapist. Past history, ---I have had 6 serious partners in 40 years, by serious, I mean we lived
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Carymeaway
5 111
I did something stupid . I texted him today after 4 months . He still with girl he got with after a month after we broke up. I wanted to know if he was happy he said yes. And she is his girlfriend now. I wished him well even though I was dying , he apo
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Hopeful7
8 151
I have no idea where to really start, so my apologies if I jump all over the place. My 21 year old girlfriend has lived in the U.S. her entire life with her Vietnamese Mom and three brothers who are an extremely collectivist family. Everything they
Posted in Relationship Advice by Galactimus
7 139
I am almost twenty-one years, never had a boyfriend and I guess I feel that dating is something I want to get into, but I feel my social anxiety is putting me down. There is a guy that I did have a crush on and my friends told me that he liked me but I gu
Posted in Dating and Shy People by RubyRose
4 139
As a lot of you have heard about the latest terrorist attack in Toronto. The suspect is identified as an incel. Short for involuntarily celebate. I don't personally know anyone who identifies as such. Is there anyone here who identifies as or know anyone
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by jesus83
20 398
I went on a date a few months ago with a wonderful man. We had a fantastic time;great attraction. Everything and what we said indicated we would be doing this again. It took about 6 failed attempts to get to that date. You name it for the reasonsó all of
Posted in Dating Advice by Chelsea54
31 396
Ok, for context I have been seeing this guy (he's 32, I'm 31) for 4 months now, we see each other almost every weekend and usually once during the week. I was the first date he went on after getting over his last relationship (which happened a few months
Posted in Dating Advice by 12Network
23 319
Last year iíve stumbled upon a girl, the type of girl that you knew the exsistence of, but never really gotten the chance to hang out with. Sheís the sister of a mutual friend of ours. She had this very penetrative, deep, cold look in her eyes every time
Posted in Relationship Advice by Herderp
2 85
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together