New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hey, everyone. I had this really rocky fwb relationship with this girl for a year. We dated for like a month in the beginning but we realized we weren't good together and became fwb. It was always really rocky and she broke things off a lot. During these
Posted in Friendship and Friends by lonelydays
0 0
So I had been dating this girl for 2 years of high school. She is a senior in high school now and I'm a freshman in college. We went through the summer and decided we were going to try dating. I noticed in the beginning of the summer that she had started
Posted in Breaking Up by hps
1 6
Writing on this thread again makes me feel ashamed and embarrassed but I hope I get some clarity on my thought process. My ex and I have been on and off since then. I have BPD and have been in therapy for 3 years. I believe he has BPD as well. This was an
Posted in Breaking Up by galRU
1 25
Hi! I've been dating this guy for two and a half months now. Let's call him Sam. I'm 20 and he's 29. I met Sam by chance while I was working over the summer, and before I was about to leave my job for the school year, Sam asked for my number and a
Posted in Dating by kojie0516
1 20
It has never been the most perfect marriage we first met we knew each other for three days then I was put to the hospital in the burn unit and he never left my side since that day . we have gone through a lot and yes he cheated on me ,hurt me emotionall
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by harrison5686
1 35
This guy was absolutely in love with me and told me that himself, but back then I wasn't feeling the relationship and so to make sure I didn't lead him on for too long, I ended it after about two days. It felt weird for me and I knew that the feeling woul
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by jessicatarbe
1 33
Me and my ex broke up about one week ago, and we were together for three years (I posted the whole story here). I am 19 years old and he is the only one I have been together with. He is the one I lost my virginity to, and he lost it to me too. He is basic
Posted in Breaking Up by Allbymyself4
1 36
I've been with my partner for 2 and a bit years. He likes a drink socially, we both do if we're chillen with friends or having a night out with a group and so on, the usual. When he gets to a certain point he completely changes, he is angry, wants to figh
Posted in Relationships by AJBlue17
4 65
Hello, I have had my relationship with my boyfriend for almost two years. Even though he is such a great guy and takes care of me, in the ďkinkyĒ stuff of our relationship not much has happened between us. Iím a virgin, he isnít. (There is nothing
Posted in Sex and Romance by capibara08
3 45
I started meeting up with a girl last year and within the past couple of months have officially been seeing each other. I have known her for many years (saw her maybe 2-3 times a year), but last year met her at a random event and felt attracted to her. I
Posted in Dating by stburns
1 30
Hey guys, I've slowly discovered something about myself and wondering how other women feel, and men what you think about it. When I like a guy (enough to date him), but not all "that" into him or emotionally invested, I find it much easier to take init
Posted in Dating by katrina1980
22 218
Very recently I have been confronted with what feels the most hurtful situation in my life. The man that I loved and had been with for 3 years has had a change of heart and says that he is no longer in love with me. We had a mortgage application in place
Posted in Breaking Up by jwilson123
1 57
So I've not posted in ages. Been single 6 months and after a horrendous grieving period, I started to really enjoy it. I had a fling with somebody, and when that ended I decided to start dating as I've never really done it. I found it hard at first, be
Posted in Dating by jitterbug
4 75
Hereís the deal: Girlfriend and I broke up in May. In August, we sorted out our differences and reconciled. I have recently learned that she matched with an old friend (someone I used to attend school with, I havenít seen him in about 2 years, we keep
Posted in Relationships by CoverUrBases
13 159
Over last couple years, I've had a good amount of women who have been interested in me but I just can't seem to meet a good match. I seem to have the same problem most single people I have - I don't want the women who want me, the women who I want don't w
Posted in Dating by Altarsofmadnes
21 313
So...met online..he chatted me up CONSTANTLY for 2 weeks. NOT a single overtly or even HINTED sexual mention the entire two weeks. We talked about family, baseball, work..the gamut of subjects. Agree to meet on Weds for drinks....all goes well..tons o
Posted in Dating by Clemente21
8 147
Hi all, Before I start this thread, may I kindly ask that I'm already aware of the following: - There's indeed a huge age gap. - We work together and I should not mess with coworkers. Now, here's the story: About a year and a half ago, I was
Posted in Age Gap Relationships by RuedeRivoli
13 150
So I'm a uni student who went on a few dates with my current girlfriends best friend last semester and I grew to really like her, I felt she really liked me but the summer holidays hit and we were separated by 200 miles of distance and 3 months. After an
Posted in Dating by thegoodrobot
8 132
hey guys. Im in university ( first year ) there is a guy in my class. he is basically in my group of friends and he sits right behind me. he gives all mixed messages. he once texted me i love you i dont know if he meant it or was sarcastic. he acts way
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Mannu
2 37
my ex broke up with me exactly 2 weeks ago. NC for one week. the reason he broke up with me was because i was becoming depressed, it made him worry about where things were going since his previous relationship was with a depressed girl and she brought h
Posted in Getting Back Together by SadSadgirl
8 112
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together