New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So my ex who broke up with me about two weeks ago asked for space around a week ago and we've since solidified that as of around 3 days ago and gone into no contact for the foreseeable future; or until she decides she's had enough space and perhaps wants
Posted in Getting Back Together by haileym
3 22
Okay so before I start my story if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. I'm 22 and I found out a week ago that I'm pregnant, I haven't had a scan yet but I've worked out I'm roughly 5 weeks pregnant. A year ago very soon after coming
Posted in Pregnancy by EmmaRonald95
2 26
I have been dating this guy for the past 4 months and we have had huge differences because our cultures are vastly different. I broke up with him in the past week because he was constantly accusing me of being in touch with an ex(never happened). It was v
Posted in Getting Back Together by MIZI
2 38
A couple wants to move in Partner #1 one 9 yr old child at home full time..makes $90,000 a year And also gets $600 per month in social security for 9 yr old daughter. (Other parent past away a couple years ago from drug addiction, wasn't active in ch
Posted in Relationships by Idagirl
5 60
A little background...I'm now 40 years old, never been married (or engaged for that matter) and have always wanted marriage and family that's no secret. My baby sister, who is 33 years old, just got engaged. I'll be honest 10 years ago I never would
Posted in Jealousy by LoveSoDeep
6 58
So I met this guy through work and he is really handsome and amazing . Ok maybe not so amazing anymore . I noticed that he had a ring on his finger and honestly I thought he was off limits . Long story short one day the ring came out and he told me that t
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Polly89
8 127
I recently broke up with a girl I dated for only three months. We worked together. I broke up because of major incompatibilities - mainly because she was really unrespectful with animals, and I am a huuuuge animal lover. See other thread for story where s
Posted in Breaking Up by Lucha
1 47
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, but very happy I came across it as I'm dealing with my own personal hell. I'll try and sum up my story the best I can without writing a novel. I'm 34M and my ex-fiancee is 31F. We had a great relationship for 6 yea
Posted in Breaking Up by bigbadbrad45
4 85
Long story ahead. So my girlfriend of 4 and a half years dumped me after a rough last year of our relationship. I understand and accept why it happened. But know we can both grow and change. We have soooo much in common and our love, and friendship, w
Posted in Breaking Up by MeMyselfAndI87
5 98
I was in a long distance relationship for 7 months, 4 years friends prior to that, we shared everything together, and she was a huge part of my life. After about the 6 month mark I started changing toward her, I became distrustful, needy, clingy, controll
Posted in Breaking Up by Woah93
8 91
Long story short i am 16 and my girlfriend of roughly 10 months broke up with me about a month ago. It was a complete shock. I was totally blindsided. Looking back, there were some signs that she had been losing feelings, but it never once crossed my mind
Posted in Breaking Up by Rjw716
9 84
Long story short i am 16 and my girlfriend of roughly 10 months broke up with me about a month ago. It was a complete shock. I was totally blindsided. Looking back, there were some signs that she had been losing feelings, but it never once crossed my mind
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by Rjw716
0 31
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by Rjw716
0 23
My ex broke up with me because he wanted to go an live his dream. Move away and build on some land.He is 44 and said he needs to do this now as he is not getting any younger. Previous exes have all prevented him from doing this. He shudders at the thoug
Posted in Breaking Up by 74Grfs5
0 36
Okay sooooo Two years ago, I met this guy who we can call J. J was a really big player and I knew it, I was only 19 at the time and well I hung out with him a lot as a friend, he had a girlfriend, and I felt like I really did genuinely like him as a frie
Posted in Breaking Up by spottedjellies
2 59
Me and a girl that lives roughly 8 miles away have met on a dating site. We are both in similar positions, She broke up with her ex 3 months ago and me on a similar time scale with mine. We hit it off straight away, constantly messaging, phone calls f
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by Steve141082
2 40
I'm in need of some advice as my boyfriend and i Fight/argue over the stupidest things and i cant seem to have an adult conversation with him. last night went like this. i worked my ass off all day fixing things that needed to be done around the house.
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by peanuttbutter
3 57
Hi, apologies in advance for a lengthy post. I am a 27 year old female living in the UK (but am a foreigner). My boyfriend is 40 and we have been together for 3.5 years. I have never been in a relationship before and I don't think I've ever been in love b
Posted in Breaking Up by p2p3p4
3 63
Hello memebers, I was with my exgf for 3.5 years. I had been on NC with my ex for 10 days, then she messaged me to notify me that she has got a new job. We then had a brief text conversation. I also invited her to meet up for dinner, and she said sh
Posted in Getting Back Together by cococly
17 353
11435 Tu h kya ye? = Is that you? I am not going to reply him, so I am replying to it here :p Pretty weird how he thinks I would still be so naive to post all that crap. No dude, no! It's not me confessing you things anony
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Elavohra
11 242
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together