Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi everyone, This has been bothering me for about two weeks and I cannot stop myself from thinking about this. I am sorry for this long post and I appreciate everyone time. So I have been dating this guy for almost two months now. I am 30 years old
Posted in Dating Advice by hannahlv
4 75
Iím a very open person and even living in the Midwest, I have no problem talking about being gay like itís part of my normal life because it is. However, with some friends with whom I feel really comfortable, I find that it tends to work its way into the
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by Nebraskagirl14
49 703
Hello everyone. I have currently been NC with my ex girlfriend for little over a month now. It's probably the hardest thing I have ever done, and I hate every minute of it, but I also know it's the only thing I can do now. My question is how do you stay i
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Jimraynorp
10 196
Does it happen that a girl approaches man first and shows clear interest in him or makes more effort than him to get a relationship with him? I am 25m, never had gf and this never happened to me. Is it normal? Most of my friends experienced this im my lif
Posted in Dating Advice by Equator
14 356
Iím dating a guy who is really needy. I feel like Iím the only source of his happiness and I feel so much responsibility. Donít get me wrong heís lovely and treats me great. However I just donít feel any sort of attraction to him anymore. I had so much at
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Jess5638
8 271
Iím not exactly sure if this is the best place to ask for advice, but Itís one of the only places I know so Iíll just go for it. So to start off, Iím an 18 YO guy and I just started going to the gym about a month ago. At the moment, Iím pretty skinny and
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Nman4141
10 190
My ex mother n law who is my kids grandma brought my exs 8 month old baby to meet me. I have fell in love with the baby now. But I'm thinking should she have done that??? My ex nor the baby's mom didn't know. Ladies how would you feel? She let me know tha
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Adriana7
11 282
I have been with my boyfriend for almost 8 years now. We went to church together when we were younger and I had a crush on him since I was like 9. In 2011, I moved into the same complex as his mother. He had just gotten out of a toxic relationship and
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Girlface33
6 224
As a child, I suffered emotional abuse from my family that lasted for years. When I began dating my boyfriend last year, I told him that I lived with a relative and in their house to avoid telling him the truth about my actual family. I feared that if I t
Posted in Relationship Advice by confused0812
12 437
I have been friends with my bf for the past 3 years. We started dating 1.5 years ago and are currently in an ldr til the end of the year. For the most part, it's not the best but it's alright. We skype each other every weekend. My bf has a close female
Posted in Dating Advice by paradoxical
7 229
I matched with this guy on Bumble and we agreed to meet up on the weekend. I wasn't sure about him at all, but was willing to give it a shot by going out at least once. I got sick, however, and when he messaged me a couple days ago, I let him know. He k
Posted in Dating Advice by lolap
16 401
I've been writing about my life, and it's made me revisit the past. Injustices. Emotionally abusive relationships. Rape even. Parental neglect. Narcissistic parent. And suddenly, I've become so internally anger. Yes I know to visit a therapist- I will. Ye
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by SarahJay
8 177
We were dating for a year, and I thought everything was going really well. I was doing my best to be open and communicative etc And believed he was being truthful and communicative with me. When I brought up the prospect of moving in together in the f
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by crazynotcrazy
6 278
Girl (19F) and I (20M) worked together at a grocery store and really hit it off. I asked for her Snap and about a week later, for 3 nights in a row we talked until about 2-3am. We went on a date that coming Friday and continued to connect more and more. W
Posted in Dating Advice by E98
12 207
so i got this best friend who's a little promiscuous, she spends a lot of time with me in my house and she even sleeps here almost everyday sharing the same bed ( because i only got 1 bedroom and there's no other place for her to sleep in). she's usually
Posted in Sex and Romance by yamajii89
15 305
Is it normal when I see or hear someone starting to get emotional, their pitch in their voice goes higher and higher, pace of words gets faster and faster, the voice gets screechyer and scheechyer, whinier and whinier. I get this churn in my stomach, my b
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by wtm78
15 464
Hey guys, Here's this silly little story I'm too ashamed to even tell my friends I'm still thinking about sometimes. First, I know the whole thing is cheesy but I can't explain my emotions: About a year ago I met by chance this guy. He invited me f
Posted in Love Advice by yasu
31 894
Hi guys, I'm am so frustrated with myself! I am now convinced that as an adult, I have developed ADHD or just ADD. I find it difficult focusing and concentrating on one subject at a time, for anthing longer than a few paragraphs at a time; it's gott
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by katrina1980
40 848
So in regards to my last few posts I just want to say that I regret pretty much everything thatís happened with this guy. Judging from the comments on these threads itís clear and obvious that he doesnít really give two s about me and he just wants me for
Posted in Love Advice by shesmaudlin
17 675
So I sent a text saying ďhey I just wanted to say that I love you! That is all.Ē With a heart emoji at the end to the guy I talked about in my last thread. It was copied and pasted from a text I had sent to a friend. I wanted to see his reaction to it, se
Posted in Dating Advice by shesmaudlin
11 464
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together