New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I'm starting to worry about myself. I go on dates with guys, initially really like some of them but I then tend to go completely off them. I've been seeing a guy for the past few months, initially I really liked him but am just not as into it anymore and
Posted in Personal Growth by maccerz
0 0
I ask because I have always been on the receiving end of the breakup. I've never forgotten anyone that's dumped me, but I wonder if the same is true if you are the dumper? I dunno. I have self-esteem issues and for some reason, the idea that someone I'
Posted in Breaking Up by ConfusedHere1
1 2
So we split up, she was a liar she was going to clubs and not telling me and admired to texting a guy behind my back about another guy she had met when we split up for a short time. A mess. I loved her deeply we were together 18 months. I took the advi
Posted in Getting Back Together by Charingx1
4 4
I just came home from a week long vacation in florida, and on my last night, this guy (18m) came up to me and asked for my snapchat. So later that night he asked me (16f) if I wanted to hangout, so I said sure and we met up and talked and just kinda chill
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by lilyvalv
1 29
I have been dating a guy for a few months. I lent him cash ($160) he promised to pay me back, he never. I am currently living with relatives, after studying at college. I don't have my own apartment. He does, but never invited me over his place is too m
Posted in Dating by Daisy78
5 40
Hi, My boyfriend of 2.5 years recently broke up with me after a horrible argument. I know that it was a long time coming that I needed to do something to change, and originally he told me he wanted to go on a break to think about what we both wanted
Posted in Getting Back Together by 57rosegold
2 31
So I'll start from the beginning of it all. I had a boyfriend (let's call him #1) and he was my first boyfriend that I was actually super serious with and I went all the way with him, so that was also my first. We dated at the end of 2015 and when we came
Posted in Relationships by alirainshire
1 37
My wife sleeps all day. This is after sleeping 7-8 hours at night. She works 3 days a week, 12 hour shifts as a nurse. On her days off is when she sleeps all the time. Her routine is get up around 6-7am go to the gym for 2 hours then run some errands and
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by surfdog
12 168
The boy I am talking is a dry texter (someone who can't keep a conversation going). I have stopped messaging him altogether because of more than three times--he would always hit me back up. He has said that he wanted me to be his girlfriend but I can't go
Posted in Cyber Relationships by DAmari
14 112
i usually give advice on here but i don't know what's wrong with me. ever since i was little i'd cry and become upset over the most smallest things. i empathized so well when it came to my friends and family. i've been through a lot growing up, losing m
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by SadSadgirl
4 78
So anyone who read my prior threads know that I moved in with my long term boyfriend and then after a month I found out he was sexting a girl he met at a bar and I moved out the next day. There was a little drama a few weeks later (see other post for deta
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Annie1989
7 106
I am approaching 26 and still a virgin, never kissed a girl. I feel old before my time but still immature. I wish I knew what was wrong with me so I could fix it. I have Asperger's Syndrome but that's not something I can change. People say confidence is k
Posted in Sex and Romance by MGCMongoose
1 36
Hi everyone, I just need some advice on what to do. I know my life is a bit complicated but please try to understand. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend, Pete for 5 years. We have lived together for 2 years while I was still in high scho
Posted in Relationships by inloveac
6 96
My boyfriend and I of one year has asked me for a break. It's been a week and it's driving my crazy. A little back story. He is 33 never married and no kids. I am 31 divorced and have three kids. When we got together I questioned him on the marri
Posted in Breaking Up by Rheist
11 221
Hi, Just like to start off by saying I'm aware this is a highly trivial issue compared to many relationship problems but thought I needed some help. Me and my girlfriend broke up earlier this year and were sexually active during this time. We both
Posted in Relationships by User123465
14 184
So I'm on day 2 of no contact which is really good for me. I'm honestly so proud of myself. I need to stay strong and in a few days when I start to miss him be more strong and not contact him. Me and my ex was together around a year and we had broken up a
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Shunsparkle
7 77
I just got out of a really bad relationship where I was consistently made to feel like an absolute monster every time I got upset with my partner for not being faithful towards me, or for doing things she knew I didnt like but just went ahead and did them
Posted in Abuse and Violence by TurtleDog
1 43
My Ex-Bf and I recently broke up in February of 2017. In the duration of our 3 year relationship we had financial difficulties, long distant hardships, trust issues, and occasional explosive arguments etc. Do not get me wrong we also had many many great t
Posted in Getting Back Together by Mphom
5 86
Is there anybody that has read this book? Will it be vaste of time to read it? Since elementary I'd fall into the category of "mr nice guy". Up untill the breakup with my ex and some changes I had to do in order to feel better. Just today I was thi
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Wolfshook
4 58
Hello, Me and my girlfriend have been together for 8 months at the moment, we are both teenagers, so it was going surprisingly well.. although we ran into a few problems. The problems lays on my behalf, trust issues. I had a past relationship to where
Posted in Relationships by Spiderguy
3 56
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together