Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So last time I was off, I went to my ol ladys house for a few days. Where she proceeded to get drunk every night. Not the biggest deal I know shes a functioning alcoholic nothing new there just a little aggravating talking in circles. One day I was help
Posted in Relationship Advice by Capttrae
0 4
I think this man has feelings for me. He compliments me often, he stands close to me (moves down a stair on the escalator), lets his arm rest against mine whenever it might be subtle enough to do so, helps me with little things (like retying my fishing li
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by FirstDates
4 38
So this girl I really like a lot and has told me that she likes me a lot and we have been going out and doing different things but we're not officially dating. I asked her a few weeks ago about dating and her answer was "I'm not ready for anyone right now
Posted in Dating and Shy People by monkeyguy80
1 31
I am a female highschool freshman and I desperately need quick help, especially because I have no prior relationship experience. I have had a crush on a guy who I am ALMOST sure likes me back. For the past month, I have caught him staring at me multip
Posted in Dating and Shy People by AnakWaihara
0 20
I just need to ask point blank, any tips or tricks to stop crying. I can't get over this women. It's been 3 weeks. I hate the fact that no matter what I do or where I go, I think of her and I am a huge mess. As most of you know, when the pain becomes too
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by CubbyBear
11 135
It's been almost five months since I went NC with my ex, and I'm honestly doing great. It's very rare for me to think much about the breakup at all. After the breakup, I initially tried to date some and went on many first dates, but I stopped after a bi
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by SGH
4 86
As the title says, I am in love with my best friend. We have known each other for almost 2 years now, and she is the most amazing person I've met. I want to tell her how I feel, but things are a bit more complicated than that. We first met through a mutua
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by Dranzer
1 82
I am really just looking for some insight and encouragement. I just turned 27, and lately Ive been feeling disappointed in myself for not having accomplished more. I am a teacher and Im working on my masters degree, Im married, but I am sad that I don
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Jagger87
8 115
Hi guys, So, I'm not really sure what kind of advice or encouragement I hope to receive here, but my thoughts and feelings are a little up in the air. 9 years ago my mother was diagnosed, out of the blue, with stage 4 terminal cancer. I was only 22 at
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by LotusBlack
1 59
Hi, I am not from english speaking country sorry if I make any language mistakes. I am 24 years old male. Never dated. Had sex few times but never been in a relationship. Good looking but very low self esteem. I have social anxiety since childhood. Had ve
Posted in Dating Advice by Markedone94
1 45
We are in our mid 20s and have been dating for 6 months and in a relationship for 4 months. She is a good girl whos only dated 2 guys, Im her 3rd. We see each other 1-2 times a week and have become sexually active the past 2 months.. I took things slow
Posted in Relationship Advice by Adingear
7 114
You can view my previous thread about how my ex dumped me 3 weeks ago because he wasnt ready for a relationship. I begged him to meet me but he didnt give an answer. It was 10 days of no contact afterwards until today I finally heard from him. I
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Noelle94
11 213
So, I have mostly only ever been in long term relationships. I just got out of an 8 year long relationship in early February. It was a pretty turbulent one, and I got out of it with the goal of getting everything together. I've been fixing my credit (whic
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Bubblegum2991
4 128
Hello. So after 6-7 years i found new girlfriend and i love her and she loves me etc, but there is one thing that is driving me crazy and i don't know what i'm supposed to do. I'll give you some backround story. So when i was teenager (14-15yrs old) i
Posted in Abuse and Violence by forsaken123
2 113
Hi, So I'm a 37 yo guy. Relatively attractive, in shape, good job, educated, own my own home blah blah blah. Just finalizing my divorce (thank God) after 5+ years of marriage and 10+ years of being with the same woman. Divorce is going/went amicably. W
Posted in Dating Advice by DatingUgh
14 269
Me and my ex had a vacation planned for tomorrow. We were supposed to go to the Ocean with my cousin and his wife. I cancelled her ticket but never cancelled mine. The flight is tomorrow AM and I keep wondering if I should go or not. Pros: -Be goo
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by CubbyBear
18 279
Weve been together for nearly nine months now and Im moving in in the next couple of weeks. Hes been joking about marriage recently and said were going to Vegas and marrying in the white chapel whereas a couple of months ago he said hed never get mar
Posted in Love Advice by lila12452
2 84
Hey guys, I hope this message finds everyone well. This is my first time posting so Im just throwing it all out there. So without further a due, heres the novel. My ex G (23) and I (24) have been together for just shy of 2 years. Everything has bee
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Mac123
3 78
I left my kids father after 20 years of mental abuse 3 years ago. Hes a great provider but hes a cheater, a liar, have insecurity issues and worst of all mentally abusive. But, with him I was financially secured. Not rich but not all stressed out cause
Posted in Relationship Advice by BrwnStarr
8 145
Okay, so I have been in a relationship for 1 and a half years i am pregnant and due in Jul. My significant other has other children from other women (which I can handle) I have been battling with my emotions on a subject that has been haunting me for almo
Posted in Relationship Advice by acblue87
10 212
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together