Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hey everyone, So I was seeing this guy for about a month. We never officially put a label on anything but he was pretty much my boyfriend. He had this amazing side to him that I borderline fell in love with. It was like my own Nicholas Sparks movie, lov
Posted in Relationship Advice by hope19
14 262
Hello all! I have a friend that Iíve been close to for about 25 years. She suffered from depression I was always there for her, her relationship break downs when no one else was. I have also helped her out financially when she couldnít pay for bills (onl
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Cinderella000
5 92
The abbreviated story is I have sexual abuse in my past, as well a mother who was an alcoholic who was and still can be verbally and emotionally abusive. I was separated in 2009 and divorced in 2010. I met the 1st good guy to treat me well in 2012, bu
Posted in Personal Growth by t1lersm0m1
1 54
Short summary of breakup: - 2 1/2 years together and planning on getting engaged within the year - Aug 18, she cheats with a coworker drunk, begs me back with promises im the one and its the biggest mistake of her life, leaves the next week for him -
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by sfroncz1
11 181
My mom and step dad are adopting their great grandson. The child will be left to me and my husband when they are gone and become my child. I have requests about his upbringing for my mother. It would be something she would have to participate in and put e
Posted in Parenting and Families by ~Seraphim ~
42 454
Hi, this is the first time I've posted on one of these forums so bear with me! Me and my partner have been together 10 years this month. We're best friends and have a really strong relationship in that we are a great team and 'the love of each others l
Posted in Infidelity by astridred
21 451
I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years, and we're happy so far -- until it becomes marriage season for his friends. He's nearing 30's, takes me to family events, weddings, parties, and vice versa. We're both stable, but not rich. My concern, or rathe
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by JemMirador
22 393
Hello, I've met this foreign girl on Tinder in July (she was in thr country just visiting) and we hit it off pretty well. We had amazing sex the first night and then we've dated 2-3 times a week for 1 month and a half (having sex everytime). During that
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Romano10
3 105
Well, I am not sure it's the right forum, but anyway. I just realised that I dropped out of wrong UNI subject 10 days ago and I am not sure if I will be able to fix the mistake. It's all because I am so disorganised and careless. I don't do a single th
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by fracturedlife
6 128
Hello, Iíve been with my boyfriend for over three months (in a homosexual relationship). I have posted on this forum before. Now itís getting to the point, where he wants to spend everyday and night at his place. Iím off to Greece next year with my family
Posted in Dating Advice by Cosmic369
7 199
So me and my girlfriend have been together for almost 3.5 years now. We've hade our ups and downs but for the most part it's been really good. She is the first woman I really fell in love with, got in a relationship with and had sex with. We've done it al
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Altimon
5 167
Most of you may already know me and that I am clueless with women :D so here we go - another set of questions and advice requests. I was on a first date with a new girl and it was great. There was hugging, touching, caressing (no kisses this time :D )
Posted in Dating Advice by bbogdanov
2 145
My husband and I have been married for 2 years and dating for 6 before that. So 8 years total. He is the love of my life and my best friend. I would be so lost without him. However....our sex life....is a complete disaster right now, and I feel like I hav
Posted in Sex and Romance by Dramatically
16 460
Hi everyone, Iím 28 years old and I broke up with my girlfriend 2 days ago. Sheís 22, we met online, and we had been dating for 9 months. I broke up with her because for the back half of the relationship, I had been feeling extremely ambivalent towards
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by jt214
9 283
This is my first time using an online forum for advice, so please bear with me. I will try to give as much detail as I can without making my identity/personal information too specific. I'm on the Varsity Volleyball team with this girl (I'm going to re
Posted in Dating and Shy People by ClaireHunt
7 115
Hi All, I am a brand new poster here and I was wondering if you all could give me some advice. I met a girl after a college lecture and found that we had a ton in common. She seemed very nervous talking to me the first few times that I approached her a
Posted in Dating Advice by JarlShepherd
16 329
It honestly has been feeling like the world is ending lately. My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me out of no where right before we were leaving for college (freshman year). We had never talked about breaking up..like ever. Almost the entirety of our r
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Peachygirl20
6 170
So my boyfriend and i have been together for 2.5 years, and we are good friends with his best friend who happens to be dating my boyfriends FIRST GIRLFRIEND. We all get along really well, and they just welcomed a baby into their life. Normally everyth
Posted in Relationship Advice by Mushey
11 267
I'm at such a loss of what to do with my marriage! I have been married for 3.5 years to a woman that I dated for 5 years before marriage. We had broken up after 5 years and within a week she found a new guy on Tinder. I knew she was dating, but had no
Posted in Relationship Advice by HelpPisces
34 650
Hi everyone :D I know everyone has differing opinions on psychics but I had a psychic reading that has been incredibly accurate. I don't want to go back to the psychic for clarification on this as it's not a major issue. There was something she said th
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Sunshine7
22 440
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together