Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I am 39 years old and have met an amazing 42 year old woman. We hit it off instantly and have been dating for 6 weeks now. She has spent every weekend at my house since our first date. We have been moving kind of fast; sex after 3 days of meeting and e
Posted in Dating Advice by Jw137
2 3
10 months after our breakup and broken engagement he marries this new girl. Similar stories anyone? Ps. I was the dumper.
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Natasha207
10 118
Basically my friend kept saying that I should try dating her friend, as she thinks the two of us would really hit it off, and agree to meet her. So I agreed to meet her where we all went out to play pool and have some drinks. I didn't really like her an
Posted in Dating Advice by ironpony
9 109
My gf and I have been together for 4 months and have been sexual the last 2 months. When I first tried to kiss her she smiled and turned away but immidietely told me she feels very nervous and shy and kissing is one of the most intimate things to her..
Posted in Sex and Romance by Adingear
12 120
Need some advice about the social media aspect. Ex broke up with me 3 weeks ago. Couldnít go full NC because my stuff is still at her place (furniture and what not). I have movers scheduled to go there to pack and move this Tuesday. Since the breakup,
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by CubbyBear
9 109
So itís been a few weeks since my breakup and Iím feeling so positive! I want to go out and meet new people. How do I keep my positive mindset up? Iím so excited to go out and meet new people and just enjoy a new journey in life!
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Kimbles1215
3 58
This to the poor sap trying to post but having issues due to "multiple accounts". I'd PM you if I could, but everyone can benefit from this. PSA: Online dating has made rebounding extremely easy, they can literally make a dating profile 5 minutes a
Posted in Dating Advice by ManyDates
9 110
Last night the girl Iíve been talking to went out on our second date. First date went awesome. She showed high level of attraction. And we kissed. She then texted me that night and the next day saying she wanted to hangout again. Date two, about a week
Posted in Dating Advice by TT10
2 80
hey guys just wanted your opinion on something. My ex girlfriend lost her aunt around 4/5 weeks ago, this is the first lost of a family member she has encountered and has taken it very badly (i lost my father when i was 14 so i understand what she is g
Posted in Getting Back Together by amzy28
8 107
Hi everyone, I think I just need some positive words of encouragement please..... this forum is the only place I can be honest (and a bit crazy) as weíre all going through similar things and I know youíll understand. We split 4 months ago (after nearly
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Love Elvis
5 94
Today my husband moved out and got his own place 1.5 hours away from me. Its where his job is located that he recently got promoted to in November. Thats when he told me when things started to change. He sat me down a month ago and said he is not in
Posted in Divorce Advice by Juleezg
4 154
Nearly 2 weeks ago, I found my bf on a dating site. When confronted he denied it was him, but there was no doubt in my mind it was him. I gave him an ultimatum out, be honest or leave me alone, and he said he would leave me alone. I hadn't heard anything
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by JustMizz
35 402
Is it over? What do you think happened? Last night the girl Iíve been talking to went out on our second date. First date went awesome. She showed high level of attraction. And we kissed. She then texted me that night and the next day saying she wante
Posted in Dating Advice by testing10
5 123
So like I know Iím in the right path of moving on since Iím blocking him from everything but my feelings still are here. Everyday I think about why he gets to be happy if he was the one who damaged me and all did was help him and love him. I wonder if he
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Jasmin1213
3 83
Hi all, New here so hello everyone :smug:! Ok this may be a long one so bare with me. I'm needing honest advice as i'm going out of my mind and struggling to eat or sleep at the minute... So, I've been dating my partner for around a year now. He'
Posted in Getting Back Together by DogMumof4
7 147
So the girlfriend who dumped me and then found a new boyfriend a week later and I are now thrown into a business venture where we are spending half of every day together and we will be very dependent upon one another. Business lunches, stopping at one a
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by DoneWithU
4 147
My now ex partner broke up with me again recently - we got back together in February. Essentially, he felt we weren't working but "wants me to be around because he really likes me". I told him that I would not be around because when we are over, we a
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Dowai99Holly
15 296
Some background: I was in an abusive relationship and when my sister found out about it, she asked me to live with her and her fiance. I was living on the couch of their living room. A year or so later, she found out that her fiance was cheating on
Posted in Relationship Advice by Laisren
18 354
I do not know which forum thread to post, so i picked the one that resonate better with my current situation. Basically, I feel that my life is falling apart. Nothing is going right in my life. I am drained, tired and do not know what to do and do not
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Emotiredness
5 134
So i've been dating this guy for 11 months he's in his early 20s i'm in my mid 20s. everything was amazing despite us being very different personality wise (i'm an infp and he's an estp if you're into that kinda stuff) he compliments me all the time and
Posted in Getting Back Together by Jojo1106
5 185
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together