New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So my ex-dumped me about 5 months ago, it was out of the blue and uigle and messed me up for a long time... but I'm healing slowly and geeting better. But while we were together he and I ALWAYS saw the number 224 and he always joked it was a cursed nu
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Dimka
2 8
Bit of a complicated story here but I'll try to be brief... I've been with my girlfriend for a year now...she was married but left her husband of 18 years shortly afterwards. We were friends before that. It's been an up and down year because until a cou
Posted in Relationships by patientman
1 13
So, I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for five years. I recently moved in with him and have been working a full time job, while he goes to school full time. We used to have amazing hour long sex that was mind blowing. But I started a new birth
Posted in Sex and Romance by Louise24
1 41
I just broke up with my girlfriend. A week ago anyway. This is a somewhat familiar feeling. This time it was kind of complicated. She has kids, and is still legally married to their dad, who is a bit of a pr*ck. Sorry, I am new to the forum and not su
Posted in Breaking Up by JackMichaels
10 89
Hi, so I(18) have a crush on this girl(19). We have classes together and we knew each other for more than a month. We don't really talk but text sometimes. I asked her out on valentine and we hang out for a few hours but her guy best friend was there as w
Posted in Dating by jay228
1 31
Me and my boyfriend have been together since we were 16. Its been almost 7 years. We have had alot of issues throughout the entire relationship. Im sure I'm a large part of the problem in our relationship, but at this point i dont know. I feel like I have
Posted in Breaking Up by Stuckinacircle
1 49
Sorry for the long post but it cleared my mind a little haha. I feel kinda like a rebound, but she seemed really caring (even though she wants nothing to do with me now). It moved fast, lasted three months, sudden ending (from my eyes at least) Me and
Posted in Breaking Up by Player4997
0 18
Hello all, I am new to this site. I'm openly gay and have been out for years. I met a guy through my best friend's business last year, he's a friend of a client of ours and we got around to texting. He's straight and very interesting! I was interested
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by handsomejack
5 61
My boyfriend and I have been together for exactly one year now. He is 7 years older than I am (I am 21, he is 28). The start of our relationship wasn't perfect. We met when he was still together with his ex-girlfriend. Even though we were purely friends a
Posted in Relationships by uninspired
4 108
I was texting a friend and she sent me this 😑👊🏼. What do both emojis mean together?
Posted in Cyber Relationships by warpaint
13 151
my ex was the first person I lost my virginity too and my first boyfriend. We cared about each other a lot but also had so many arguments. We both had different backgrounds/religions and after a year decided it wasn’t going to work. During our relation
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by gingercat2319
3 67
I am just really struggling with this situation right now..will try to keep it short. On wednesday I came home from work to find my dog very lethargic and twitching and it was terrifying and she could not walk just would fall over. I took her to the pet e
Posted in Pets by solong123
17 228
So im day 220 of NC. My ex got his new GF after 4 weeks of us breaking up. About every other week he posts stuff on social media. "I am constantly pinching myself i have found the love of my life, the most perfe t woman" "Im so lucky to have found a su
Posted in Breaking Up by 74Grfs5
5 103
My husband and I have been married for 2 years. He was in the military and I dropped out of nursing school, and left my life to go to Alaska where he was stationed so that I could be with him. We are both from Pennsylvania but I was living in Florida at t
Posted in Divorce by dannniieellee
14 143
Need advice. I like someone that I'm working on a project with. I don't know if he likes me/will make move but I'm at the point where I leave our meetings feeling horrendous about myself even if we have a great time. I get excited about seeing him and the
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Stanwilliams12
1 85
We have been together for 3 months. We're both 34. Up until the past two weeks, things have been really good and I feel like I'm falling in love with him. He says he feels the same. However...he uses a lot of cocaine and I'm beginning to realise this is q
Posted in Relationships by Gaynor
16 233
I (25) started dating a girl (22) eight months ago after having met her in school. It was her first relationship, and first sexual partner due to the fact that she has severe self esteem and abandonment issues that she warned me about from the very beginn
Posted in Breaking Up by TreeSaw
5 110
Im very sorry this seems long but I need answers,haven't heard from him in a monthThis was an almost relationship, I have tried everything I can to get over it, football, talk to other boys, focus on my education. Now me and him were a "thing" for 2 month
Posted in Breaking Up by Pinkmarbles1
22 257
I was with my recent ex for a month and a half. It progressed fast. We had a few arguments, the last of which ended us. I mailed and dropped off at her work all of her things shortly after the split and texted her to mail me back my things as well. She ig
Posted in Breaking Up by Careerchoice
47 414
Hello all, I suffer with anxiety, I have been on and off medication for around 12 years. I am receiving therapy to address this. My main problem is I often run out of my medication and I feel this is hindering my progress. I have tried a few diffe
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by thornz
14 147
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together