Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I know anger is normal, it is a healthy emotion. But I find it difficult to keep under control. Maybe the lack of sleep can be a problem. I know good quality sleep can help combat many physical, mental and emotional problems. Many times I explode with no
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Albert324
0 0
I've been with a girl for around 8 months and we've been hitting off pretty well. Except unfortunately she hates texting. She always wants to talk over the phone but I really don't like calling and flirting where everybody can hear what we're talking. So
Posted in Relationship Communication by nirm2009
6 39
I've known this woman for about a month and a half. We went on one date a few weeks ago. We planned to go on another. The night before she texted me she isn't ready to date. She still has feelings for her ex and wants to try to reconnect with him. She ask
Posted in Dating Advice by fah4now
4 68
My relationship with someone who I'm also certain had borderline personality disorder (pretty sure that there was some narcissistic personality disorder as well) recently ended and I wanted to share my experience, see if anyone else had a similar experien
Posted in Relationship Advice by lucid1
5 88
Aloha! I've been on and off on dating apps like Tinder and Happn. I also tried Bumble but there's like literally only a handful of potential matches a week. Guess it's just not popular here. I've tried Tinder for about 1,5 month now. I had ONE match
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by R85
2 70
Hi everyone before i begin i just want to say that english is not my first language so I'm probably going to mess up my grammar at some point.Thanks for understanding. So this girl broke up with me about 3 months ago amd i sadly still love her even thoug
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Sale
10 193
Hello. This is more a post for me to vent, like a journal... I hope you all don't mind. I am 4 weeks post-"he needs space" and almost 3 weeks post-actual breakup of a 4 year relationship. We haven't spoken since the official breakup. I miss him s
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by margotann3
1 98
Hello good people. I am 22 year old man and I've got a girlfriend one year younger (Yes, we're very young.) Let me just say this is my longest relationship ever (1 year and 2 months) and the longest period I've had experience with relationships with so
Posted in Relationship Advice by Brutal555
2 122
hello, at first sorry for my english.. its not my first language. well, i met my wife before 6 years we have clicked since day one we loved each other for a year and we got married after that. my wife got pregnant within 2 months after
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by bodi8
6 168
There is a girl who I've been talking to lately who I really get along with. My dad has not stated that he has any problems with her, but my mom has given the following two reasons as to why I shouldn't date her: (1) The girl has tattoos. M
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by ArchieAnon
22 435
So here it goes. Weíve been together 5 years. We have a 2 year old son and she is 6 months pregnant. She left me 1.5 months ago. She said it was because I did t appreciate her, I took her for granted and I didnít make her feel like a priority. She sai
Posted in Getting Back Together by Placidmatt
25 485
Hi. I'm wondering if someone could provide their input on a situation i was in. This guy I've known through friends for some time expressed interest in me, he pursued me, flirted, and we spoke pretty much daily via text or in person for about 2 or 3 mont
Posted in Dating Advice by lightorb11
19 394
Do you think meeting and hanging out three times in a week is a little excessive? There is no sex and I don't intend on anything sexual to happen anytime soon. I'm quite interested in the guy and it's very easy with him, but maybe once a week is better to
Posted in Dating Advice by Honeycomb8
17 369
I met a girl 4 years ago. She used to talk with me about her home, mother etc. Once I had touched her thigh while she was swing her legs very fast. That was only to stop her doing that. After some months of meeting I went to another city for a Job. Once s
Posted in Relationship Advice by Abinash1973
3 155
I want to begin this post by saying that I am happy to report that all of the things I was worried about in my previous posts turned out alright. I am happy with my job in marketing, I have finished my masters, my creativity has returned to me, and I have
Posted in Personal Growth by GreenGoose22
12 265
I was very new to dating and It was my first time in a sort of relationship. I am 21 and she was 2 years older than me. Just a backstory, The very first thing she starts talking about is her Ex boyfriend and she starts comparing me to him the first night
Posted in Dating Advice by phillyphill
7 325
My girlfriend has not had a job for over a year now and all she seems to do is go round her friend's house and stay every chance she gets. She keeps telling me that she wants money and she wants a job but never does anything about it. She gets very angry
Posted in Relationship Advice by NothingTo
17 414
Before I begin talking about my problem I want to start off by saying this is all my fault. I am the one messing up constantly, I am the one doing the hurting, and I am the one who needs to do better. I'm reaching out to anyone who might be able to help m
Posted in Relationship Advice by hopelessromcom
13 331
Hey guys. I have been posting stuff here a couple of times... about the same relationship actually. Anyway I am highly analytical but mindblowingly bad at reviewing my own situation. So without futher due, here is my story, and any advice is deeply apprec
Posted in Getting Back Together by Jimraynorp
5 201
Iíve been with my bf for a year now (me: 25, him: 31) and I recently took notice to this cough that he does. Itís kind of like a combo of snorting and then it sounds as though heís about to spit out phlegm in his throat. (Note-he is not a smoker, has neve
Posted in Relationship Advice by Npgirl09
25 505
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together