Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So I've been with my "husband" for 3.5 yrs... He choose the husband and wife term... He's 13 yrs older than me and treats me like his child... At first we couldn't keep our hands of each other... Went dancing had a great time for about a year but we moved
Posted in Relationship Advice by Ntbatiste
0 11
Hello ! this is my first time posting here I am really confused I think my friend likes me. I am 23 F he is 24 M but im not sure ok heres the evidence. He sent me this on october 10th ( cant post link but it sa
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by gossamer4448
0 22
So I have this coworker that I'm extremely attracted to. I didn't develop these feelings until he started poking me. After that, we've been poking each other a lot. It's like a constant game of tag. He doesn't do it to other people unless they joke around
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by ros2216
2 51
My bf (22m) and I (21F) went on separate senior year college spring break trips. I was pretty upset over it, but he convinced me that it would be okay and we would keep in touch. We have been dating for about a year and long distance bc of school. The fir
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by avocadoavocado
1 52
My bf came over today and had to leave about an hour later cause his contacts started to hurt his eyes. I let him go with a hug and a kiss and told him I love him. But I'm low key upset that he had to leave at all lol. I didn't say anything about it jus
Posted in Age Gap Relationships by egyptianmau
3 67
Ok,look,first of all,I'm aware I'm a jealous,sad,crazy,neurotic person,I'm treating that,it's just that I'm not in contact with my psychologist. You see,I'm pretty good friends with a girl,I'm not exactly romantically interested in her though(although se
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Bobjuca
2 69
I went to church tonight and I noticed a new girl that looked super cute and I want to talk to her. I think I've seen her before a long time ago but I'm not sure. We made eye contact a few times during the service which I think is a good sign. Typicall
Posted in Dating Advice by BrokenGator
1 46
I study computer science in the same university as my cousin does. He is a year younger than me and he aces every single course with a perfect score. Iím glad for him, but the thing is, how he communicates that to me. The problem is that he has the need t
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Plllover
0 44
Iím so hurt....and I donít know where I stand in this relationship. Iím 40 and my boyfriend is 69. We have been together for 5 years but our relationship over the last 2 years has had lots of ups and downs. I recently found out through his mobile that h
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Angazi
9 142
I'm in university and I accidentally submitted an assignment that I forgot I didn't finish rewording and it's totally on me. I talked to my professor about it and apologized a lot and explained myself and she was kind enough to let it slide with a warnin
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by egyptianmau
34 481
As some of you may remember, I posted a while back about meeting a friend (we are both women) at the gym. I'm gay. She's not. That ultimately doesn't matter but it did make me self-conscious as I wanted to be friends with her and I wanted to make an effor
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Soulsister2010
24 349
After being apart for 14 months, my ex called to let me know one of our best friends was in the last stages of death. He asked if I wanted to visit him in Hospice with him. I knew he was in a relationship and said I would like to see him, but didnít want
Posted in Getting Back Together by ArtLover51
8 219
Hello everyone it has been a long 5 years of marriage where there has been turmoil between my mom and my wife. I am going to try and break this down as easy as I can so you can get the most of the story and see if you have any advice. My wife and I go
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by SeanGravel
20 363
A quick bit of background... I was married for 10yrs and separated from my wife about 18months ago. A year after separation I felt ready to get 'out there' again and so looked into popular dating apps. I had good results from the outset, have met a number
Posted in Dating Advice by newly
10 255
I'll try to summarize, but lots of factors and moving parts here. Im male, 50s, and living in another country with very different culture and have been trying to keep my own business going here for few years. Was going quite well and was happy and had nic
Posted in Friendship and Friends by hp1
9 161
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm over reacting here but I know I probably have at some point due to shock. My boyfriend and I have been on/off for 5 years. In that time we've always loved each other but circumstances came along that caused conflict and for each
Posted in Relationship Advice by Icedgem1234
2 119
Dear, long-lost ENA'ers! (Or am I the one long-lost?) It's been many, many ages since I posted a question on this forum, and I have missed this community greatly over the last few months (and years), as I've had to leap-frog from personal trial to per
Posted in Parenting and Families by tiredofvampires
17 356
Hello everyone! It has been a while since I have posted here. My last posts revolves around someone who is now my boyfriend and we have been seeing each other for about a year but didnít become ďofficialĒ until last June. Our relationship is wonderful
Posted in Relationship Advice by Maddyb12
22 368
My husband and I have been together 20 yrs, married for 13, we have 3 children. i have focussed on the children and neglected my husband some what, we have always got on and I didnít realise he wasnít happy. a much younger woman at his work showed i
Posted in Infidelity by Munchkin76
14 321
Hello all. So, I just recently started a new job a few weeks ago and now I secretly miss a few things about my old job like mainly having off days and time to "recharge." This was a part time job and although it did not provide me with benefits, but did p
Posted in Career, Money and Education by princess34
4 133
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together