Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I met Alice through my boyfriend since she is dating my bf's brother. We became fast friends as the brothers live together, and we both stay over quite often. We used to have long talks when the brothers were busy with their video games and hang out one-o
Posted in Friendship and Friends by breean
4 5
Hi everyone. Thanks for reading my post. I just wanted to know what right thinking person in society will think of my situation and I would like to read your comments, please. Here it goes: I am married for 16 years and have always been faithful. H
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Wout
6 133
Hey guys. My ex who we broke up about two years ago cause she developed feelings for another guy recently contacted me wanting to see me. We had not spoken for almost 1 and half years but we got talking recently. She confessed to me she still loves me ev
Posted in Relationship Advice by RemEd
12 279
The past few months I've been reflecting about my life. I've been thinking intro- and retrospectively what I value in life, which direction I want to go et cetera. I've come to the conclusion I'm just disappointed in life. In specific I'm disappointed how
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by trufo
12 196
Do you guys think, that some people will never find a relationship? The lack of confidence, lack of charisma and "weirdness" will prevent them finding a partner? I believe that every goods has its buyer, but I am 25m, never had a gf and I am afraid this i
Posted in Dating Advice by jcody
11 284
Please help I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this but here goes. My ex and I broke up around 5 years ago, we stayed in touch after and she kept being close to me but then a year after thebreak upI seen her with someone else and confronted
Posted in Getting Back Together by Vdubz77
9 253
Maybe I just need to "grow a pair." I need to burn the bridges and move on from this relationship. She won't set up a "wall" for me. Having been dumped before, it was always tough but at least the other person erected a boundary so very solid I KNEW it wa
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by lark265
7 243
So I met this chick and started dating her, a month later I got in trouble and caught a drug charge that had me facing some time. I told her about it and told her then you can stick with me through it all or we can just call it quits. She decided to stick
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Jeremy670
17 379
I'm in a relationship with my partner for just over 10 years. We've been up and down over the years. Anyway, I found messages on his phone from a person that he said he hasn't been in contact with for 8 years. This person was rumoured to of had an affair
Posted in Trust and Relationships by bizzare
17 314
My boyfriend of 9 years decided to end the relationship and I’m 7 months pregnant... Before I got pregnant, about a year ago, he had starting acting jealous and wanted me to share my location on my phone a few times when I went out without him. I thoug
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Neekicat
20 521
Is it selfish to rely on family while unable to work or get disabiliy.? Even if that may mean always relying on them? I can't concentrate,memory issues, completing tasks difficult, understand ing instructions
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Rigglandhudd
15 284
I met a guy on the 2nd of this month, and we really hit it off. After our 3rd date we ended up taking a moonlight walk on the beach, and having a steamy and romantic make-out session. After this, he started to call and want to see me more. We ended up
Posted in Dating Advice by Badlover
19 509
My ex of two months said that we slept together one time and i looked in his windows. We slept together the first night we met then he messaged me twice to ask me spend night and ask come over . I came over 4 additional times and had sex three times. He
Posted in Dating Advice by Rigglandhudd
14 398
I was/am in a relationship with a beautiful younger woman. She is about a year post-divorce with two kids. We have/had a very good relationship. There were some bumps along the way with ex and so forth, but two months ago we were talking about marriage an
Posted in Dating Advice by wayoff
46 670
So awhile back or it may have been on another forum, I posted a thread about a friend of mine who had been dating her boyfriend for three years, she wanted to get married and he kept telling her he “wasn’t ready.” Year four, he’s still not ready. So
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by katrina1980
52 971
My sweet, precious, loving kitty is 14 years old. She is a tortie and is very shy. However, she is very, very youthful. She is strictly an indoor cat and rarely, if ever, has health issues. I noticed about three months ago that blood would sometimes co
Posted in Pets by loyal
9 165
Hey all, been a while since I've been on here, but I find myself in a new spot: I've been with my girlfriend (24) for 1 year and 3 months. When we first started dating, she had a meh job at a bookstore on a college campus. After a couple months of bei
Posted in Relationship Advice by focus4000
37 703
I am back on here as like many others, the advice i received last time was extremely helpful and I have some updates. My last post was listed under the ‘made a mistake’ post. For anybody who wasn’t familiar with this. I went through an extremely ro
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Chloej123
22 485
Hi, I'm new to this but my and my wife are having troubles I get jealous of her as she has an active social life and I don't she doesn't hang around with other lads just girls but I don't have any friends outside of work, and she has a very low sex drive
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Hackney25144
16 319
Hi, me again. Im becoming very regular on here but it is honestly because i value everything you advise! so here goes again. The last time i posted on here, You advised (for the second time) to cut my ex off as he is just playing serious games. I list
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by LOSTGIRLV
17 535
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together