Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
First time writing on a forum so apologies if I don't do it right. I met this girl while in another country, it was clear we both wanted more than a fling while I was there so we kept in close contact while I went back home with the intent to go back o
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by anonboy
0 3
Hello everyone, My fiance decided to break our 5-year relationship last week, just about 15 days before our wedding. We've had an amazing relationship, I can't understate that. When I say amazing I mean it has all been incredibly weird, in a good way.
Posted in Getting Back Together by Lugus
4 41
So there is this guy and i did write my other thread in regards to both of us being shy to talk to each other but i want to hit it off coz it looks like he aint doing anything. but i am like a really awkward but like gumby kinda weird girl who just keeps
Posted in Conversational Tips by shygirl204
0 13
I am so lost right now someone please offer me some objective advice. Let me begin by explaining that I have had a very rough year. I suffered 3 separate traumatic events in the past two years and it has been hell on earth. I began having extreme panic at
Posted in Relationship Advice by guitargirl11
5 83
When did you know....and were you still in love with them when you broke up with them?
8 144
So this guy and I really like each other and are super close and flirt and stuff but we never really dated. He happened to mention that he wrote letters for everyone to be delivered after his death, whenever that may be. I asked if he had one for me and h
Posted in Dating Advice by bella25
10 191
I know my title sounds controlling. I personally think in a long relationship finances should be equal in a shared bank account. However my partner (been together 8 years) is obsessed with money, he thinks Im not good at saving (I disagree I think i can
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Loanieee
9 135
I dont want to be a bore, so Ill be as succinct as I can be. My GF and I have been together for 7 months, were both 33. She is incredibly independent and time poor currently. Intense and inconvenient work schedule and studying, very close relations
Posted in Relationship Advice by Sourmilk
3 127
My beloved 14 yr old dog passed away 2 mos ago. :icon_sad For those of you who were dog owners, did you get a new dog after your previous dog passed away? If you did, when and why? If you decided against repeated dog ownership, what were your reaso
Posted in Pets by Cherylyn
6 80
I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months (hes 24 Im 20).!For a while he had nothing really going on. He was always free and would ask to see me every day. Eventually I said Im really stressed with school we need to see each other less. I think this
7 129
So I asked a girl in work that I see for like an hour a week if even that on a date.She said yes. A few hours before on the day of the date she said she was well behind on uni work so she couldnt go but suggested another day. Am not surprised as before
Posted in Dating Advice by tezza1992
3 79
've officially been with my boyfriend one month but we saw each other for 5 months before that. He's a bit older than me (36 and I'm 22). Anyway, he's always been attentive in texting, sometimes a bit too much, sometimes he will text me things and if
Posted in Relationship Advice by hacuffiend
3 90
Well I think I know the answer to this before I even start but here goes. I started an affair with a woman about a year ago; I was single she had a husband. (I don't need a lecture on morality I know it was wrong) My intention was to keep it that way j
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Invisible33
9 161
I recently had a case of streptococcus. Ive been taking antibiotics for three days ( have to take it for another seven ). My last case was quite a few years ago . My last case though was so severe that my throat swelled, the outside of my neck was swo
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by ~Seraphim ~
2 51
Hey, I think I should start by saying that Im going to be 18 this year and that I am a senior in high school. Ive been together with my boyfriend (18yo) for more than a year now, we celebrated our 1 and a half anniversary this month. We have had our up
Posted in Relationship Advice by confusedwhyy
8 156
So its been 4 months and 2 weeks since my ex boyfriend broke up with me. I messaged him today about an important document I've been frantically searching for to see if by chance I might have left it at his place since that was where I last used it. An
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Liexoh
8 172
Hey all, thanks for reading my post. So my girlfriend and I have been off and on for about 4 years now. We have broken up and gotten back together 3 times, all those times was her call. She felt that she did not reciprocate the same feelings as I did for
Posted in Relationship Advice by Norton360
8 157
So this guy is really confusing me!! Things he did when we used to meet during my training: 1. He puts a LOT of effort to help me out with ANYTHING I need 2. He is always around me and wants me to notice him by passing or showing up in front of me.
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by four
7 111
The thing is, my gf likes partying a lot. Last time she went to club with friends, but without me (i am not really into going to clubs, i like alcohol, but with close friends ONLY at home or on fresh air) she took something called MDMA and she let another
Posted in Relationship Advice by AmiChan
13 236
Bumped into a guy the other day that I could have dated in a parallel universe. The mutual attraction was there, but I was on the precipice of wreckonciling with my ex and I followed my heart that way, and this guy moved interstate anyway so, although we
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by 1a1a
6 168
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together