Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So I recently broke up with my bf of 3 years (me 23, him 21) We had a great relationship spoke about the future and were highly committed to one another. Then, his father passed within the last year and he changed within months and even started speaking t
Posted in Getting Back Together by fulmi
11 142
A person I trusted I knew for some time knows I've been on this site. We had a good relationship for some time and I've pointed out this site to him for some help. They decided it wasn't for them but we've since had a falling out and they are now threat
Posted in Forum Assistance by Silentlyfor
3 101
Hello. I am a 20 year old male from Eastern Europe in my 3rd year of college. I am at a point in my life where I feel very unhappy and don't know what to do. I always feel very inadequate and inhibited, afraid of being real and honest about myself.
Posted in Personal Growth by fspro10
3 94
Hi, my ex is trying to ruin my life and I'm unsure how to handle things. Their actions have created doubt that my actions were in my best interest and they've left me feeling guilty as if I've hurt them. I have been in an on and off again relationship
Posted in Relationship Advice by Hellothereit
8 172
Ive been seeing this guy for a few months and been 'official' for about 3 weeks. He broke up with his ex during the time we were getting to know eachother. They were together for a few years, engaged with 2 children. I dont think it was a bad break
Posted in Dating Advice by Charlierose
126 1,444
I am suddenly going through a painful divorce after being together for two years, married for one. He said he was not happy and left me. A few days later he begged for me to forgive him, saying he was wrong and loved me, only for him to do a 180 again, an
Posted in Getting Back Together by Delicate1
13 200
Some of you will know who I’m talking about from my past posts. There’s a girl I’ve known now for 14 years and we’ve dated off and on throughout that time, but this was the longest time (6 months) we were ever together. She had called me back in the begin
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by bdwiii
23 240
I’ll start with a little back story since I’m new to this site. I met my husband when I was 19. I’ll be 30 in a couple of months so we have been together nearly 11 years and married almost 9. Before we started dating I had been in a very abusive relations
Posted in Sex and Romance by Nikki89
7 206
Hi, would like to seek for your insight and advice. I have went to a single networking event. I am lucky to meet a few guys I prefer to get to know better. 1.) One of the guy actually gave me his number but did not request for my number. I thought I w
Posted in Relationship Advice by Imp99
3 128
He wont call me... we have not spoken verbally for a month as of today. We hadnt texted in almost 2 wks...Last night he texted me “How are you doing” I responded with “Ive been better” because I found out my estranged father had suffered a massive stroke
Posted in Relationship Communication by Nosocialmedi
4 142
I’m not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in. But here it goes. When I was a teenager, my dad was close friends with a woman in my town named Liz. They walked their dogs together and even had their own little business mowing lawns. Liz sp
Posted in Infidelity by TulipWriter
9 194
Hi everyone, So my partner of 9 years has ended the relationship. To me, it came out of the blue initially. He said “things don’t feel the same” and haven’t for the past few weeks. He brought up the “we need to talk” on Wednesday 25th September. I was
Posted in Getting Back Together by AKD92
10 394
Hi! So I have a problem. A few days ago I matched with a girl on tinder and later that day I got her Snapchat. The problem is that I don’t know what questions I should ask the girl. I’ve been asking questions like : Where do you live?, what’s your hobby’s
Posted in Love Advice by Anton02
3 146
So the last time I left a thread was when my bf and I broke up (I dumped him) and then we were on and off about getting back together. The first time I broke up with him was because be wasn't opening up to me and the product of that was I felt that he
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by moonandsun
10 315
hi I’m 20 and would really like some advice on this I feel like my relationship is crumbling, this is a bit lengthy so I apologise.. My partner shuts himself out emotionally during arguments which in turn Is shutting himself out of the good parts in our
Posted in Relationship Advice by Confusedisme
5 129
I'm dating someone casually, and this is what I need right now. We've started dating this summer. He's a very wise and self-aware person but God help me his cold logic attitude can be hard to bear. We agreed to date without expectations. We've also talked
Posted in Relationship Advice by firelily
130 2,232
I met a wonderful lady, almost 3 years ago. She was in a relationship, that ended very ugly. Prior to the end, she endured a lot of abuse from her partner. We became friends right at the end, maybe a week after they broke up. She ended up in a whirlwi
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by DazdNinLove
11 322
My boyfriend and started dating 4 months ago. 3 months ago we became official. We are both in our 20s. It is a really nice and unexpected relationship, the only time I have done "dating" properly. We spent every date talking and building an amazing co
Posted in Relationship Advice by jeezrick
19 648
Good Afternoon everyone, so I will make this short and sweet ;) I've been with my bf for about 8 months or so, however we have yet to meet each other's kids or families. I have a 6 year old daughter, and he has two sons. Now we've taken trips together, we
Posted in Relationship Advice by Blossom314
24 778
So I have a job offer. It seems like it would be a good fit for me, but it is a about a 40 minute drive. The drive is my biggest hiccup. I have a pretty good job now, but this new job would pay me about $8,000 (maybe a tiny more) per year. I also thin
Posted in Career, Money and Education by complicated11
17 506
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together