Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I've posted in other sections of this forum. But I really need help and some perspective on how and why things are how they are. I have no one to talk to, I'm on my own so any help/ advice on here would be very much appreciated. I 'mutually' split up wi
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Hutchypro
0 0
I wrote my dreams and goals, and started reading them aloud to myself everyday to remind myself what I am working hard towards. I don't like sharing my dreams to people much because I don't want them to pass judgment, but what is the harm expressing it he
Posted in Personal Growth by WannaTaco
1 2
Hello. My girlfriend and I have been seeing each other exclusively for the past year and a half. I'm 52, no kids, she's 56 and has two boys ages 17 and 14. The father of her sons is not a very good person from what she told me about him. He's crazy and ab
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by jul-els
9 11
If it works
Posted in Travel and Cultures by Anonymumus
2 24
Iím the guy that posted who Was broken up with by ex girlfriend and found out I had a brain tumor that was causing me to act a certain way and had removed. Ever since that post I couldnít leave her alone. Iím sorry I kept asking her to be my friend I kept
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by KevinSmith
1 52
Hi all, First time poster so I thought I'd ask your advice. On 21 March a woman I've been in a 4.5 year relationship brought our romance to an end. We met in 2014 online and we immediately hit it off. It became physical very quickly and we really ha
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Tryingharder
8 100
I'm stressed to the eyeballs. Really stressed and thinking i might be going through some sort of breakdown. i've been in a relationship for 11 years. i've wanted to have a baby for the past 6 years. my partner doesn't want children. we split up over
Posted in Relationship Advice by lostandlost
9 88
This is my first relationship im in and its going for about one and a half year. After 8 months i really struggled with the falling out of love or rather losing the infatuation feeling i guess. Its still something i kinda struggle with because i have neve
Posted in Relationship Advice by Faraniel
8 84
I'm a 32 year old guy. I've only had one serious, long term relationship (4 years long and we broke up 5 years ago). Although I've enjoyed being single and dating a lot, I've entered most of my short relationships in the last 5 years as casual, with no ex
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by andys12131
7 130
So Iím 20, Indian, male and in my first real relationship. Itís still relatively new. Sheís in my class, weíve been best friends for 4 months, in a relationship for 1.5 months. Weíll start our senior year of college and weíre sure weíre going to head off
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by newbielove20
11 122
This person i have been talking to for just a few sentences and he replied briefly 2 words reply. His profile mentions " Any non-fake profile here?" He asked to contact via Whatsapp which obviously would need telephone number from me given to him. I am
Posted in Dating Advice by zzzz74032343
13 223
I've suffered from depression my whole entire life. I remember having somber moods ever since I was a teenager. I got bullied, was underweight, painfully shy, possibly molested, never had much friends, boys always teased me,etc. It wasn't until I was i
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by PuffyParakee
6 101
I got my answer
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by rrmm
2 112
We met on Face book back in 2011 and met in person a month later.We had strong connection but the distance eventually took it's toll and he broke it off since neither of us were in a position to move. After time part we would reconnect and meet up
Posted in Dating Advice by MrsWise
7 149
Hey my ex gf contacted me after a month of no contact asking for a phone number now I'm confused is she reaching out or is it just a normal text for a number and nothing in it?
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by elliswade10z
21 303
In March this year I was added to a Group Chat on Twitter with this celebrity fans. everything was going well and all and I was there just purely to make friends. things got a bit weird after a few weeks and a few of us 'newbies' realised that a bunch of
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by GemmaLittle
4 104
I try to keep this short, but it might get a bit long nonetheless because I feel like I need to give some details. So I have this friend from high school, letís call her Felicity. After graduation we havenít really been able to keep in touch as she wor
Posted in Friendship and Friends by doravee
4 124
I've been with my boyfriend for about 6 years now, on and off. A little bit of background on us: He was diagnosed with bipolar type II about a year ago, though he doesn't seek regular help for it. He takes the medication he's given but doesn't seek the
Posted in Relationship Advice by kaylaharvey1
8 149
I'm worried. I just want our first time back to be great
Posted in Getting Back Together by CarmenPurey
6 161
Being a male who's almost 32, admitting that I've never been on a date is absolutely terrifying. So, I'm just going to throw that out there now, just so I can get one the hardest parts of the way first (me actually getting it out there). One of the
Posted in Dating and Shy People by comicfan87
8 158
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together