Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Heís trolling threads and giving horrible advice.
Posted in Dating Advice by mikfe71
0 0
I just peed in my pants while watching cartoons. I was laughing at a cartoon because it was so funny and suddenly peed in my pants.
0 0
I listen to Rush Limbaugh on my radio whenever heís on but my radio is broken. How do I fix my broken radio?
0 0
I support Newt Gingrich for president to continue making America great.
0 0
Players get screwed and virgins get screwed over. lol
0 0
I went on a date last night with a woman I had seen for the first time. We met up at a bar and she was with her brother and his girlfriend who were very nice people. We all got on great. Her and I were really into each other, did some slow dancing and hel
Posted in Dating Advice by Vocals5
1 16
Hi everyone. This might not be your ordinary story here. We're all in our early 20s. I broke up with my then boyfriend of 9 months early last year. The breakup wasn't messy. The three of us are part of the same friendship circle so we have a lot o
Posted in Dating Advice by archimage
0 9
Good morning EVERYONE. I need some advice on a situation with my ex girl of 2 years that I am in love with. ANY & ALL advice would behelpful? My ex of 2 years broke up with me 2.5 months ago due to me being dishonest with her a few times and not spending
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by Jeff 2018
1 12
Hi folks. Okay, so I'm 43 years old and I'm facing an existential crisis, career wise. I mean I've been in denial for so long but only now has it hit me like a freight train. I want to have my own place and get married so bad but I feel I simply can't
Posted in Career, Money and Education by JustinPonders
4 58
So a very long time ago over a year ago my ex and I broke up. Over the course of time I always asked why? But as time went on and months later she got a new boyfriend I started accepting lives works and moved on. Moved on to the point where I got a great
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Darthzak
2 65
So lately, me & my girlfriend havenít been having much of a sex life. We do both work vigorous hours, (and nearly everyday not to mention)...but sometimes I honestly feel like itís something else/someone else. I try not to think negative, but can you blam
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by simplyme1
2 52
Hi there, so I have been with my partner for 2 and a half years now. Iím am 26 and he is 32. We are engaged to be married. He is such an amazing man. Sweet, kind, romantic and very much committed to our relationship. He is an all round great guy. I love h
Posted in Sex and Romance by Belle8
12 124
I just posted on here earlier today about how my boyfriend of a year broke up with me 3 weeks ago when he went away for training for his new job. I keep wanting to allow myself to move on... it has been three weeks (1 week of no contact after I begged l
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Noelle94
4 127
How about sharing some times when breaking No Contact went wrong for you. Did you feel like he/she was thinking "why aren't they contacting me? All im waiting on is for them to reach out." Or maybe you thought "they really dont know how I feel. If I j
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by TeddyPSmith
11 232
Hello, I have been with my boyfriend for 4.5 years now. For years weíve been talking about getting married and having a family. I have always been more likely to bring it up than him. When we were 2.5 years together, he ďproposedĒ to me. He told me to
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by TheBlue18
10 176
What are the chances of finding a girl while having 4 kids? Is it possible or is it gonna be as hard as I think? Iím 29
Posted in Dating Advice by Red88
19 307
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have become husband and wife in a moving ceremony at Windsor Castle. An emotional-looking prince and his smiling bride exchanged vows and rings before the Queen and 600 guests at St George's Chapel. Ms Markle, wearing a wh
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by tmp051918
3 155
Hi guys! It's my first time posting here so I hope I'm in the right area! :p So! The problem I am having lately is in relation to my relationship. Lately, we seem to be having a lot of disagreements. Well, more so I feel like he starts these disagre
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by tidyBeechwoo
2 82
Back in January my boyfriend of a year and I were getting into a lot of arguments and I ended things with him. The arguments were always small little things. We just knew how to push each otherís buttons. On Valentineís Day about 2 months later he begge
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Noelle94
6 192
Hi all, so went on a date with a guy he's funny not really my usual type per se.. loads of friends, family etc... constantly in the mix of things... anyway transpired that he was with a women doctor for 3.5 years and recently has moved out of their shared
Posted in Dating Advice by Grinch2017
9 125
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together