Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
As a kid I always thought I'd get married and have kids, I literally looked forward to it but then reality hit and I realized it's not everyone's destiny. After dating around and having abusive relationships I kind of let that dream die and I grieved it.
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by rchubn
0 0
I am in the early stages of a relationship with someone new. We've probably only known each other for about a month or so, and in that time, we've seen each other about 5 or 6 times. We aren't "officially" boyfriend / girlfriend, but we have decided to be
Posted in Dating Advice by am529
0 0
So Iíve been married for quite a few years and Iím in my late 30s my wife and I have an open relationship. About two years ago I met a young lady in her late 20s that was going through a tough time. She and her husband got divorced and she has a
Posted in Relationship Advice by Gopirates19
3 8
Date went really well, or so I thought, but itís been a full day and a half and o havenít heard from him.I wanted to pay but he insisted and said I could get the next one. He also just moved into a new place and kept saying that I would see the place and
Posted in Dating Advice by Taralynnski
3 68
ill try sum this up as best i can. so ... - matched a guy on tinder around 5 months ago and we talked, wasnt until - 4 months ago that we met up - went on dates and he met my friends and i met his at festival events - he made me his wallpaper, post
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by femindelicat
4 79
I've been in this long distance relationship for almost 2 years and at the beginning, it was pretty great. This past 6 ish months, I feel like the relationship is slowing down to a point where I'm questioning what to do. We're not really intimate anymo
Posted in Relationship Advice by xMojoPin
0 25
Hi all, Hoping you can give me some advice and guidance as Iím so crushed right now. My ex and I were together just over 5 years. The relationship started brilliantly and grew from a friendship that was originally based on attraction. We got seriou
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Sasha23
7 161
We date for 5 years, I'm now 28 and his 24. The first few years was amazing, he said how much he loved me and can't see a future without me. He want to grow old with me and spend the rest of our lifes together. However, the last 1.5 years of my relationsh
Posted in Getting Back Together by Vinie
4 124
So this girl and I were friends for a year..we almost started hanging out alone but but it became a mess..she had a bf...I backed off, then she messaged me asking how I was. I noticed she broke up with her bf so I said we should hang out...she said she wa
Posted in Jealousy by drivenfuture
12 201
I am a 46 year old lesbian. My girlfriend and I have been together for 10 months now. Things have been going great these last few months. Communication is great, we have a lot of fun, the chemistry is amazing, she is my best friend. We both have had a goo
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by girltalkCA
6 197
Are there other women out there in their 40's that have noticed a lack of emotionally available and healthy single/divorced men? I am dating again, but I've never seen so many men with baggage and issues in my life. Or maybe it's an online thing?
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Belle
15 400
TLDR at the end of post. Sorry for the wall of text, but I felt like I needed to provide a lot of context. Iím hoping to get some perspective on my situation, I know we all have unique stories, so here is mine. I will use different names to help keep anon
Posted in Relationship Advice by Crushed303
13 326
Forgive me for the blob of text. I know this is a lot of it, but I'm needing a lot of help now. Some of it is to vent my anxiety and figure out my thoughts. I started dating my boyfriend in February. We hit it off from day one. In person we could talk for
Posted in Relationship Advice by yatsue
19 469
Idk
Hi everyone 😁 So I kinda have a problem. My friend has a boyfriend for a few months now. And we often go out with our other friends to club, parties etc. But this one time everyone had to leave earlier and I was going to sleep at her house so I st
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Ines123
17 498
This guy I'm in love with and used to date asked me out then I said yes but then he broke up w me and said he wasn't 'ready' for a relationship but get this. a couple days later he aked me if we could have sex even tho we werent dating and i said yea but
Posted in Love Advice by Gabbi
9 351
So this guy Iíve been seeing says he canít have a relationship right now because he wants to focus on himself to better his career, but talks about pregnancy and having a baby with me almost every time I see him. I know he doesnít have bad intentions but
Posted in Pregnancy by Jessa23
16 439
I met a guy through an app not related to dating. It was just to make foreigner friends. We starting texting everyday on Instagram and later on whatsapp. We texted like four hours at least everyday. He is Indian and I am Spanish. I feel his values and mor
Posted in Dating Advice by Girl2197
15 347
**We've been dating since new year, and its been great till 3 weeks ago.** I \ have been dating Girlfriend \ for 8 months Well to start off a little recap, im 25 and this is my first serous relationship, because i am a emotional roller
Posted in Getting Back Together by Simpleman101
15 373
Do you listen and act on your intuition even though it is painful? I have a friend who I got very stong vibes several months ago but gave benefit of the doubt to find it was pretty right ..do you just normally drop everything and run ? Without explanario
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by top bloke
7 195
Sorry in advance for the long essay to follow, I am trying to provide as much context as possible. Hopefully I've structured everything in an easy way to understand. Life Context I am in my early 30s, male, only child. My parents are v
Posted in Relationship Advice by MirrorKnight
13 497
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together